HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
30 is when you realize that you are trapped in a shitty marriage and will never have fun again. She'll suck the life out of you!
Posted by: Very True ()
Date: August 06, 2011 11:45AM

ban-marriage.gif30 is when you realize that you are trapped in a shitty marriage and will never have fun again. She'll suck the life out of you!

Very true. The other day I saw a married man with his wife and 3 kids.
He was checking out a fresh 18 year old as she walked by. God only knows what was going through his mind.
Regrets. Regrets. Regrets.

Damn it feels good to be single.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 is when you realize that you are trapped in a shitty marriage and will never have fun again. She'll suck the life out of you!
Date: August 06, 2011 12:15PM

Yep. I've seen a lot of 30-something single guys trying to get something from hot 18-year-olds. They usually end up going home with this...

Tina%20Fat%20Mom.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Re: 30 is when you realize that you are trapped in a shitty marriage and will never have fun again. She'll suck the life out of you!
Posted by: Ouch ()
Date: August 06, 2011 12:19PM

Hey, that's a photo of my mom, GordonBlvd!

Posted by: MongoLloyd ()
Date: August 06, 2011 12:21PM

Sam Kinison

Tom Leykis

Rodney Dangerfield

The Holy Trinity of Men's Liberation from Marriage

Posted by: It's All Good ()
Date: August 06, 2011 12:22PM

Don't be hatin' on life because you have a bad marriage at 30 years old.
Attachments:
cause-or-effect-chicken-or-egg-deep-question-demotivational-posters-1302150450.jpg

Posted by: Nice Couch ()
Date: August 06, 2011 12:30PM

Tina%20Fat%20Mom.jpg

Nice couch. I'd take that piece of furniture home with me.

Posted by: reallywrong2 ()
Date: August 06, 2011 12:35PM

Not everyone is married and washed up at 30. Not all of us get pregnant at 16 and wind up looking middled aged at 25. Some of us actually work on careers and such before marriage and furthering our education.

Posted by: f the marriage route ()
Date: August 06, 2011 12:38PM

Stop bitching, no one told you to say I do. Most of my neighbors are married and I hear their wives giving them shit up one side and down the other. They dont even wait until they are inside their homes they do it in front of others. And this is in a nice neighborhood not some white trash trailer park where you expect to see it.

I have no plans to ever marry. My weekends are free to do whatever I want, my money is mine to spend on whatever I want, I go to Vegas a couple times a year and with some effort I can get laid a few times a month. Its not perfect but it works for me.
Attachments:
me and wife.jpg

Posted by: MongoLloyd ()
Date: August 06, 2011 12:38PM

That skinny dude is holding on to her so she won't roll over onto her face.

Date: August 06, 2011 12:45PM

Marriage isn't for everyone. If you would suck as a husband/wife or father/mother, it's best that you not do it.

But I have known a lot of single guys in their 30s and 40s, and they are pretty fucking pathetic. It's like they are grasping at the last straws of their youth. What are they going to do when they are 50 and only the occasional pig will sleep with them?

Yes, wives can be a pain in the ass. But so are bosses, brothers, moms, friends and anyone else you choose to have a relationship with. I guess you can be like George Clooney in "Up in the Air" and run away from everyone in your life. But sooner or later, reality will settle in. And by that time it will most likely be too late.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: f the marriage route ()
Date: August 06, 2011 12:53PM

"Marriage isn't for everyone. If you would suck as a husband/wife or father/mother, it's best that you not do it."

Agree 100% which is why I am not married and dont want kids. I know I cannot apply myself enough to make it work. The media today gives you the image everyone must be married, everyone must have kids. Its just not for everyone.

BTW my dating range for women is in their 40s and most I have been with were far from fatties and pigs. Many were divorced from husbands who sat on the couch all day or treated them like shit. A little attention goes a long way.

Again like I said my lifestyle isnt for everyone but it works for me.

Posted by: Click Here ()
Date: August 06, 2011 12:56PM

Posted by: SoylentGreen ()
Date: August 06, 2011 01:05PM

f the marriage route Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
The media today gives you the image
> everyone must be married, everyone must have kids.
> Its just not for everyone.
>

This is interesting to me because when I was young and unmarried, I felt the same way. Then I got married and all the media talked about was buying a house and having kids.

Now I'm married, have a house and kids (certainly not because the media told me to) and all I see the pick up in the media is how careers come first, stay single, shack up, have kids if you want or don't.

I think the medias take might be better stated as what we get out of the media.

I agree with WTL...if it's not what you're about, don't do it. It's not for everyone and it evidently doesn't have to be anymore. I know a lot of people that feel trapped in their marriages......know a lot of people that feel trapped in their relationships too. But then again, I know a lot of very happily married couples.

I think the bottom line is you get out of whichever situation exactly what you put into it. None of it is easy.

Just make sure what you chose counts............for you.

Posted by: Happenstance ()
Date: August 06, 2011 01:39PM

Hell 30 is still young, a person hopefully still has many years ahead. Some of the greatest men in History achieved fame and inspiration way past 30. For a man he sometimes gets better looking as he ages. For a woman, it is a different story. Thank the testosterone and the daily face shaving, it act as a massage and rejuvenator for facial muscles. It's been said the secret to great faces in older age is gum chewing, exercises the facial muscle and jaw muscles.

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: August 06, 2011 02:32PM

Excuse me sir,

You picked her. If you are so unhappy get a divorce.

PS I bet your wife wishes she was free too.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.