HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Lost pet leprechaun
Posted by: delldelldell ()
Date: August 03, 2011 06:11PM

I need your help.

I got home from work tonight and my pet leprechaun was missing. He was working on a pair of shoes when I left this morning. So keep your eyes out. If anyone is going to the Taylor Swift concert tonight please look for him. He is a big Taylor Swift fan.

His name is Sparky. He is from Ireland. I bought him because I wanted someone to talk to.

Thanks for your help.

I will buy you a box of Lucky Charms if you find him.

There will be a candlelight vigil for him. Time: 8pm. Location: in front the white house.

Also, if someone would be able to buy me a Baconator (#4) from the Burke Wendys I would appreciate it. I would like a Dr Pepper to drink. I am to lazy to get it myself.

Also, be careful. There is some man who is climbing in your windows and slashing your but. So hide your wife, kids, and husband. because he is slashing everyones buts up.

God Bless!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lost pet leprechaun
Posted by: Craig Ferguson ()
Date: August 03, 2011 06:17PM

Watch my tv show tonight and you'll likely see your leprechaun

Is your leprechaun a short dumpy illegal going to area shopping centers and stabbing young women in the butt in search of a pot o' gold

Re: Lost pet leprechaun
Posted by: delldelldell ()
Date: August 03, 2011 06:25PM

what channel is your show on?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.