HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why are there not very many drop dead gorgeous latin chicks in Fairfax County and Northern Virginia?
Posted by: Why? ()
Date: July 17, 2011 12:55PM

Go to Florida, New York, Texas and even California and they are everywhere. Here in northern Virginia and Fairfax County for every semi good looking one there are 1000 ugly ones. Why is that? Why does the rest of the country get all of the drop dead gorgeous latin chicks and we get stuck with all of the ugly ones?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are there not very many drop dead gorgeous latin chicks in Fairfax County and Northern Virginia?
Posted by: Jose Vargas ()
Date: July 17, 2011 12:57PM

Cause they're all on spanish tv networks

Re: Why are there not very many drop dead gorgeous latin chicks in Fairfax County and Northern Virginia?
Posted by: Here's why... ()
Date: July 17, 2011 01:15PM

Florida = Cuba

New York = Puerto Rico

Texas = Mexico

California = Mexico

^ Lots and lots of good looking women are in those countries.

NOVA = El Salvador & Honduras

^ Not nearly as many good looking women are in those countries. Not even close.

This is what a neighbor of mine told me once.

Posted by: Les ()
Date: July 17, 2011 02:17PM

Give it about 5-10 years and the native-born hispanic population in Virginia will hit the 18-25 age group.

http://pewhispanic.org/states/?stateid=VA

Posted by: 15963 ()
Date: July 17, 2011 03:00PM

Here is what Wikipedia has to say on the demographics of Fairfax:

As of the census[1] of 2000, there were 21,498 people, 8,035 households, and 5,407 families residing in the city. The population density was 3,406.9 people per square mile (1,315.4/km²). There were 8,204 housing units at an average density of 1,300.1 per square mile (502.0/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 72.91% White, 5.07% Black or African American, 0.34% Native American, 12.17% Asian, 0.07% Pacific Islander, 6.17% from other races, and 3.26% from two or more races. 13.64% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

By 2005 Fairfax City had a population that was 65.3% non-Hispanic whites. African-Americans were 6.5% of the total population. Native Americans were 0.4%. 14.3% of the population was Asian. 13.1% of the population were Latino.

In 2000 there were 8,035 households out of which 28.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 54.5% were married couples living together, 9.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 32.7% were non-families. 23.4% of all households were made up of individuals and 6.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.61 and the average family size was 3.07.

In the city the population was spread out with 20.5% under the age of 18, 9.2% from 18 to 24, 33.7% from 25 to 44, 23.8% from 45 to 64, and 12.8% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 37 years. For every 100 females there were 95.2 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 93.9 males.

The median income for a household in the city was $67,642, and the median income for a family was $78,921 (these figures had risen to $93,441 and $105,046 respectively as of a 2007 estimate).[14] Males had a median income of $50,348 versus $38,351 for females. The per capita income for the city was $31,247. About 2.4% of families and 5.7% of the population were below the poverty line, including 4.3% of those under age 18 and 2.1% of those age 65 or over.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: July 17, 2011 03:56PM

I have to say, the Cuban chicks in SoFl are especially fine. The one I know, mamacita, hot, hot, hot. However, I HAVE seen some fine Latina chicks around here, but I'm not sure where they're from.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: say ()
Date: July 17, 2011 04:15PM

Yeah, the beaners around here are indians like aztecs and mayans. I don't think the Spaniards fucked very many of them back in the day, or they'd look a lot better. About the only thing Central Americans indians have in common with Spain is a bastardized version of the Spanish language.

Anyway, the closer you get to real Spanish blood, the better they look. That's why there's lots of hot Cubans, they have much more Spanish blood.

And real Spanish women from Spain? Many are absolutely GORGEOUS. But most can't tell them from other beautiful Western European women.

Posted by: diversityjoe ()
Date: July 17, 2011 04:27PM

Because the ones in Fairfax are of the cockroach level. i.e. MS-13, Latin kings and the such. The Hot ones don't need someone to hug them for their Diversity.

Posted by: Not from here ()
Date: July 17, 2011 06:04PM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I HAVE seen some fine Latina
> chicks around here, but I'm not sure where they're
> from.

They are not from around here thats for damn sure.

Posted by: si si ()
Date: July 17, 2011 06:30PM

The ones from Brazil and Argentina are smoking hot. The women from El Salvador not so much, plus they seem to have two or three kids by age 18

Posted by: R.I.P. Taco Bell Chihuahua ()
Date: July 17, 2011 06:35PM

si si Wrote:
> The women from El Salvador not so much, plus
> they seem to have two or three kids by age 16.

Fixed.

Posted by: h8 spics ()
Date: July 17, 2011 08:54PM

el salvador and guatamalin women are gross. just down right gross.

Date: July 17, 2011 08:56PM

You forgot Colombians. Wow.

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: Oh my... ()
Date: July 17, 2011 09:12PM

daisy-fuentes-7.jpg

Oh my I really wamted a piece of her back when I was 12. I used to stare at my tv for hours upon hours just waiting to catch a glimpse of her. MTV used to have some really hot VJs back in the day.

Posted by: Oh my... ()
Date: July 17, 2011 09:19PM

Posted by: the fuck??? ()
Date: July 17, 2011 09:46PM

are you kidding???...dunno where you're hanging out at...but this area has some of the most beautiful latinas i've ever seen...and i've been all over the country. You my friend need to open your eyes...

Posted by: lou cypher ()
Date: July 17, 2011 10:23PM

yeah, if your into women who are shaped like a pear, have half a beard and stach, wear shirts so the fat of the gut is out everywhere, and survive on WIC payments.than this is the place for you.

Posted by: B.S. ()
Date: July 17, 2011 10:24PM

the fuck??? Wrote:
> are you kidding???...dunno where you're hanging
> out at...but this area has some of the most
> beautiful latinas i've ever seen...and i've been
> all over the country. You my friend need to open
> your eyes...

bullshit2.jpg

Posted by: Gutgu ()
Date: July 18, 2011 07:20AM

Stormfront much???

say Wrote:
> Yeah, the beaners around here are indians like
> aztecs and mayans. I don't think the Spaniards
> fucked very many of them back in the day, or
> they'd look a lot better. About the only thing
> Central Americans indians have in common with
> Spain is a bastardized version of the Spanish
> language.
>
> Anyway, the closer you get to real Spanish blood,
> the better they look. That's why there's lots of
> hot Cubans, they have much more Spanish blood.
>
> And real Spanish women from Spain? Many are
> absolutely GORGEOUS. But most can't tell them
> from other beautiful Western European women.

Posted by: Hog ()
Date: July 18, 2011 03:21PM

Nahhh, not too many good looking ones here in NOVA and I drive ALL OVER THE NOVA area and do business six days a week. The BELLY STICKS OUT FURTHER THAN THE TITTIES is all I ever see.

Posted by: Diet Dew ()
Date: July 18, 2011 04:23PM

Gotta agree with the Colombianas. Love those women. Love 'em!

South American women in general are pretty hot. The central Americans are a little bit hurting, though.

Date: July 18, 2011 05:05PM

say Wrote:
> Yeah, the beaners around here are indians like
> aztecs and mayans. I don't think the Spaniards
> fucked very many of them back in the day, or
> they'd look a lot better. About the only thing
> Central Americans indians have in common with
> Spain is a bastardized version of the Spanish
> language.
>
> Anyway, the closer you get to real Spanish blood,
> the better they look. That's why there's lots of
> hot Cubans, they have much more Spanish blood.
>

I was in 7th Heaven when I was in Mediterranean Spain. Family of mine owns an estate over there, but at the time they owned a home in an 11th Century village that we stayed in. Gorgeous girls were everywhere, I'm talking model types, and I remember one extremely fine chick in particular with blonde hair, who wore a Brasil jersey tank-top. We first caught each other's eyes passing by, and I was psyched as hell. I was glad I stayed in the small village, where I could actually meet and kick it with these people, instead of being a tourist down in Palma who sees everything in fleeting. On top of that, an acquaintance from Scandinavia who's a tour guide took us to this not so well known beach inbetween some cliffs, and I ran into about a half-dozen topless chicks, some of them VS material. I really couldn't believe that place, it was great in a lot of different ways.

On an odd note, the year after that one of my family members went to visit Portugal, and they noted a lack of the beautiful type of ladies we saw in Spain. I'm not sure if that's the general rule or it was just bad luck.

Oh, and hey, cast my vote for Panamanian girls as well. Some of the most gorgeous ladies on the planet are from there.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Date: July 18, 2011 05:20PM

Gutgu Wrote:
> Stormfront much???
>
> say Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yeah, the beaners around here are indians like
> > aztecs and mayans. I don't think the Spaniards
> > fucked very many of them back in the day, or
> > they'd look a lot better. About the only thing
> > Central Americans indians have in common with
> > Spain is a bastardized version of the Spanish
> > language.
> >
> > Anyway, the closer you get to real Spanish
> blood,
> > the better they look. That's why there's lots
> of
> > hot Cubans, they have much more Spanish blood.
> >
> > And real Spanish women from Spain? Many are
> > absolutely GORGEOUS. But most can't tell them
> > from other beautiful Western European women.

Actually, the above commentary is partly factual. A number of those living around here from south of the border are Mestizos (Mixed Indian/European). IME so far, those with a higher percentage of European blood often enjoy a higher standard of living in Latin America, since, yes, they do base societal standing upon race more so than we do (A hierarchy), and thus you see fewer of them running over here (Especially as illegals). The more Europeanized Latinas/Latinos that I know live in Great Falls/McLean, and they have dual citizenships, and/or legal status, and I haven't seen a whole lot of them in Herndon to be honest. Also, I have noticed a general affluency difference between the two groups.

I won't lie, though, some of the Mestizo ladies are beautiful too, and I happen to be great friends with a few.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: July 19, 2011 09:33AM

One thing to remember about Latin chicks is that they have a very short shelf life.
They tend to have sudden, substantial weight gains , and explosive bursts of facial hair growth.
But they're great until they're 17, or they have their first kid. Then they slowly turn into men.
By the time they're thirty, most of them look like Diego Rivera.

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: July 19, 2011 09:36AM

Here's why... Wrote:
> Florida = Cuba
>
> New York = Puerto Rico
>
> Texas = Mexico
>
> California = Mexico
>
> ^ Lots and lots of good looking women are in those
> countries.
>
> NOVA = El Salvador & Honduras
>
> ^ Not nearly as many good looking women are in
> those countries. Not even close.
>
> This is what a neighbor of mine told me once.

Winner.

Posted by: Meeper Where are You At Girl????? ()
Date: July 19, 2011 12:20PM

say Wrote:

Meeper is of Spanish descent. Meeper where are you?

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: July 19, 2011 02:55PM

ProVallone Wrote:
> One thing to remember about Latin chicks is that
> they have a very short shelf life.
> They tend to have sudden, substantial weight gains
> , and explosive bursts of facial hair growth.
> But they're great until they're 17, or they have
> their first kid. Then they slowly turn into men.
> By the time they're thirty, most of them look like
> Diego Rivera.

Is Jennifer Lopez the exception?

Posted by: Hank Moody ()
Date: July 19, 2011 03:06PM

ProVallone Wrote:
> One thing to remember about Latin chicks is that
> they have a very short shelf life.
> They tend to have sudden, substantial weight gains
> , and explosive bursts of facial hair growth.
> But they're great until they're 17, or they have
> their first kid. Then they slowly turn into men.
> By the time they're thirty, most of them look like
> Diego Rivera.

Woah, woah, woah. Where are you picking up your "latinas"? Every race has their outliers but that quite the blanket indictment. LOL.

Posted by: taco supreme ()
Date: August 03, 2011 07:01PM

pdp_taco_supreme.jpg

Posted by: Breaking News! ()
Date: August 03, 2011 07:30PM

Why? Wrote:
> Go to Florida, New York, Texas and even California
> and they are everywhere. Here in northern Virginia
> and Fairfax County for every semi good looking one
> there are 1000 ugly ones. Why is that? Why does
> the rest of the country get all of the drop dead
> gorgeous latin chicks and we get stuck with all of
> the ugly ones?

Are you retarded? Like a previous poster mentioned... Florida, Texas, and California are all notorious for their high Hispanic population. I guess this is news to you?

Posted by: Sr Penis ()
Date: August 03, 2011 07:35PM

One of the main reasons is Latin women let their hair grow long. Not like American women who cut it short like some bull dyke.

Posted by: Census ()
Date: August 03, 2011 07:47PM

Why? Wrote:
> Why does the rest of the country get all of the drop dead gorgeous
> Latin chicks and we get stuck with all of the ugly ones?

That's why:
Attachments:
mexican.jpg

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: August 03, 2011 07:53PM

There are some really good looking latinas in and around NoVa, but there are a lot more dumpy gorditas.

The DC area has a really shallow recruiting pool, I think mostly Central American, some Bolivian and Peruvian are the dominant groups. There are others, but they are not highly represented. CA and TX are primarily Mexicans and Central Americans, not a lot of spicy variety.

South Florida on the other hand, has a lot more hispanic variety- less Central Americans and a lot more Cubans, Dominicans, Colombians, Brazilians, I've even met Argentines who hae vacation homes in FL.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: Viva Mexico ()
Date: August 03, 2011 08:22PM

lynda-carter-publicity-shot.jpgdukedaisy.JPGfire.gif

Women of Mexican ancestry can be HOT. In fact they can be very very very HOT. En fuego.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.