HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: pee wee ()
Date: July 12, 2011 11:24AM

on two occasions this past week i saw hot college age girls walking around in nearly see thru white skirts. one had a blue thong that was clearly visible thru the fabric and the other was wearing a white thong. what's up with these girls? has anyone noticed the same thing?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Date: July 12, 2011 11:25AM

And the problem with this is????????

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: You Never Learn ()
Date: July 12, 2011 11:33AM

It is impossible to advice what's up with these girls without pictures....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: pee wee ()
Date: July 12, 2011 11:39AM

sorry no pics ...i was just wondering if you think its planned on the girls part?
i think they would have to know right?? the only problem is blueballs. ouch!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: JBass ()
Date: July 12, 2011 11:46AM

Of course they know.... Girls learn these techniques at a tender age. It all starts with the lil shorts with writing on the ass, then when the thrill from that wears off, it on to yoga pants, then see-thru skirts, stripping, porno then prostitution.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: July 12, 2011 12:02PM

JBass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Of course they know.... Girls learn these
> techniques at a tender age. It all starts with
> the lil shorts with writing on the ass, then when
> the thrill from that wears off, it on to yoga
> pants, then see-thru skirts, stripping, porno then
> prostitution.

I'm not a prude by any stretch of the imagination, but I can't believe the way parents are letting their kids dress these days. The other day I saw a family going into a restaurant, and their daughter (who couldn't have been more than 12) was wearing a pair of those super-short jean shorts. On a kid that young, it's just gross.

Treating your kids like they're adults (and letting them dress like adults) is only going to make them want to act like adults. Look at how fucked up those kids are that go through the child beauty pageant circuit.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: SoylentGreen ()
Date: July 12, 2011 12:16PM

You Never Learn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is impossible to advice what's up with these
> girls without pictures....
Attachments:
celebrity-pictures-shatner-kelley-uhuras-skirt.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: sumguy ()
Date: July 13, 2011 11:50AM

Is this what you are talking about?
Attachments:
121.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Date: July 13, 2011 11:54AM

Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?

God, I hope so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: sumguy ()
Date: July 13, 2011 12:14PM

I agree unless it is that guy.
Attachments:
images.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: eye catcher ()
Date: July 13, 2011 12:55PM

People are thrilled by see thru dresses!?

5446114-md.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: Trends ()
Date: July 13, 2011 01:00PM

The trends in women clothing certainly seems to be tempting to show a little or slightly see-thru this year. It's been the trend for the last 200 years. Every year everything gets skimpier and skimpier as a fashion statement.

I, for one, salute this trend!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: Trends ()
Date: July 13, 2011 01:06PM

Hot!
Attachments:
00seethru1.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: Trends ()
Date: July 13, 2011 01:07PM

Hot!!
Attachments:
00seethru.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: bug eye ()
Date: July 13, 2011 01:08PM

Trends Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hot!

During one Fourth of July thang downtown a decade or two ago, there was one Young Thing with a full body dress like that walking around - nothing underneath.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: Liz ()
Date: July 13, 2011 01:16PM

We should be able to express ourselves! Concerts are great places to wear see thru stuff.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: July 13, 2011 01:20PM

Liz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We should be able to express ourselves! Concerts
> are great places to wear see thru stuff.

What are you expressing? Whoredom?

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: July 13, 2011 01:46PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2012 07:01PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: not eeesh ()
Date: July 13, 2011 01:52PM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That being said, I used to date a guy who would
> ask me to stand in front of cigarette machines or
> jukeboxes in bars, or in front of the fireplace in
> my apartment... anything with light.... so he
> could see through my skirt. He'd tell me to turn
> around or, in the case of my apartment, dance
> around. haha!
>
> Of course, I was 21, not 12.
Attachments:
1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: July 13, 2011 01:55PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2012 06:58PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: July 13, 2011 02:31PM

Actually I could...and will!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: NIGGER ()
Date: July 13, 2011 02:46PM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That being said, I used to date a guy who would
> ask me to stand in front of cigarette machines or
> jukeboxes in bars, or in front of the fireplace in
> my apartment... anything with light.... so he
> could see through my skirt. He'd tell me to turn
> around or, in the case of my apartment, dance
> around. haha!
>
> Of course, I was 21, not 12.

PICS OR GTFO

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: July 13, 2011 03:03PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2012 06:57PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: July 16, 2011 09:43PM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > JBass Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Of course they know.... Girls learn these
> > > techniques at a tender age. It all starts
> with
> > > the lil shorts with writing on the ass, then
> > when
> > > the thrill from that wears off, it on to yoga
> > > pants, then see-thru skirts, stripping, porno
> > then
> > > prostitution.
> >
> > I'm not a prude by any stretch of the
> imagination,
> > but I can't believe the way parents are letting
> > their kids dress these days. The other day I saw
> a
> > family going into a restaurant, and their
> daughter
> > (who couldn't have been more than 12) was
> wearing
> > a pair of those super-short jean shorts. On a
> kid
> > that young, it's just gross.
> >
> > Treating your kids like they're adults (and
> > letting them dress like adults) is only going
> to
> > make them want to act like adults. Look at how
> > fucked up those kids are that go through the
> child
> > beauty pageant circuit.
>
> I agree with you and when I see parents like that,
> I want to smack them.
>
> That being said, I used to date a guy who would
> ask me to stand in front of cigarette machines or
> jukeboxes in bars, or in front of the fireplace in
> my apartment... anything with light.... so he
> could see through my skirt. He'd tell me to turn
> around or, in the case of my apartment, dance
> around. haha!
>
> Of course, I was 21, not 12.


oh my god

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: July 16, 2011 10:18PM

It's called a slip, they should learn to wear one.

Hey, though, as a guy I don't mind seeing some thongs. However, it does come off as trashy when a girl can't dress right.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: July 17, 2011 02:09AM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2012 06:17PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: July 17, 2011 02:15AM

I'm so turned on right now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: July 17, 2011 02:16AM

Alias, do you wear thongs?

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: July 17, 2011 02:23AM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2012 06:17PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: July 17, 2011 02:28AM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2012 06:32PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: July 17, 2011 02:34AM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr. Misery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Alias, do you wear thongs?
>
> Do you wear condoms?


no, I've never had sex.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: July 17, 2011 02:47AM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alias Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Mr. Misery Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Alias, do you wear thongs?
> >
> > Do you wear condoms?
>
>
> no, I've never had sex.


would that bother you, Alias? Would knowing that make you think twice about "getting with" me?

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: July 17, 2011 03:24AM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2012 06:14PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: July 17, 2011 03:34AM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr. Misery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Mr. Misery Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Alias Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Mr. Misery Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Alias, do you wear thongs?
> > > >
> > > > Do you wear condoms?
> > >
> > >
> > > no, I've never had sex.
> >
> >
> > would that bother you, Alias? Would knowing
> that
> > make you think twice about "getting with" me?
>
> Would knowing that I wear thongs with see through
> skirts..... bother you?

not in the least.....it would be awesome.

Alias, check your PMS.

it's of a.......sensitive....nature...

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: July 17, 2011 03:44AM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2012 06:13PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: July 17, 2011 03:46AM

I would find that hot also......unless I loved you. THen it would make me jealous and insecure.


Alias, check your PMS again.

it's also of a sensitive.....nature...

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: July 18, 2011 12:03AM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2012 06:12PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: July 18, 2011 12:04AM

Alias, this is very important....check your E-MAIL.....yes, your E-MAIL.......it's important.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: July 18, 2011 12:06AM

and PMS me once you've checked it.

the FU;AD closed prematurely tonight due to a very poor running game on the part of the posters.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: July 18, 2011 12:57AM

where you at, homo?

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are see thru skirts becoming more common?
Posted by: Ryno78 ()
Date: July 18, 2011 11:14PM

Blame this bitch for the trend!
Attachments:
kate-middleton-see-through-dress.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
kbKjt
This forum powered by Phorum.