HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Eesh Has Been Found !!
Posted by: I_am_not_Eesh ()
Date: July 05, 2011 09:14PM

I realize this happened in Woodbridge, which is in P.W. county. Apparently, this incident happened early this morning. Too funny to not share it with all of you.

WOODBRIDGE, Va. --
Police responding to a burglary early Tuesday at the MVC Late Night adult store in Woodbridge found their intruder in a closet, but he wasn’t exactly alone.

The man was found “attempting sexual relations” with a blow-up doll, prosecutors said.

Officers arrived at the store at 14505 Jefferson Davis Highway about 2:45 a.m. and found that someone had shattered the front glass door and unlocked it to get in, said Prince William police spokesman Jonathan Perok.

A police dog was sent in and soon led officers to a closet.

Justin Dale Little Jim, 28, of the 13300 block of Colchester Ferry Place in the Belmont Bay neighborhood, was charged with burglary, grand larceny and felony destruction of property, Perok said.

He was taken into custody without incident and was held with no bond allowed. Little Jim is an officer in the U.S. Army, but no information was available about his rank or assignment.

Police did not have Little Jim’s court date immediately available.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eesh Has Been Found !!
Posted by: No Outing ()
Date: July 05, 2011 09:22PM

Not cool.

You can't out someone's real life identity on FU.

That's one of the few rules on this board.

This thread should be yanked. Unless eesh gave you permission, but why would he???

Btw, the Police have released a photo of eesh/Little Jim's coffee table:
Attachments:
Little Jims Coffee Table.jpg

Date: July 05, 2011 09:30PM

Like the rest of this forum, this thread was posted for entertainment purposes. I have no idea if the guy busted was Eesh or not. However, I saw it fitting to post the information because it was just too damn funny.

I guess the career for that Army officer is over ... or, heading that direction.

Posted by: wut? ()
Date: July 05, 2011 11:03PM

huh?

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: July 06, 2011 12:07AM

Why do they use the term "sexual relations" with a blow up doll? Does that mean he has a relationship with the doll?

Why could they just say he was having sex with the doll. Using "sexual relations" doesn't sound any better. In fact, it sounds worse.

To me, sexual relations would be another term for friend with benefits, or someone you'd ring up for a booty call, not sex with a Fleshlight, vacuum cleaner, sex doll or any other inanimate object.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: July 06, 2011 08:10AM

Damn, he didn't buy the doll dinner or try to get her drunk, did he?

Date: July 06, 2011 09:34PM

ProVallone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn, he didn't buy the doll dinner or try to get
> her drunk, did he?

I wonder if the cops let him "finish"????

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.