HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Octomom Has Regrets. Duh.
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: July 01, 2011 06:02AM

I'm sure her kids are going to love hearing this as they get older. This dumb bitch...everyone knows that kids are a shitload of work, so you go ahead and have 14 and over half of them at one time?!?

From CNN:

In an interview with In Touch magazine, Nadya Suleman reportedly makes some strong remarks about her 14 kids.

Suleman, who was labeled with the moniker "Octomom" after she gave birth to octuplets in 2009, told the publication, "I hate the babies, they disgust me."

She went on, "My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control, because I have no time to properly discipline them."

The single mom told the magazine that the only way she can cope is to lock herself in the bathroom and cry.

"Sometimes I sit there for hours and even eat my lunch sitting on the toilet floor. Anything to get peace and quiet," she said.

Suleman admits that her bank account is "overdrawn by $300 and I have no money to pay for the children's school, food or the mortgage." She's previously hosted a yard sale at her La Habra, California home to deal with financial hardship, and has reportedly signed on to be on the HDNet reality TV show Celebridate.

"Some days I have thought about killing myself. I cannot cope," Suleman tells In Touch. She says of her kids, "Obviously, I love them - but I absolutely wish I had not had them."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Octomom Has Regrets. Duh.
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: July 01, 2011 06:47AM

sounds like someone is going to be getting a visit from CPS in the next day or so

poor kiddos :(

Date: July 01, 2011 07:06AM

Her biggest regret is she didn't get the reality series she wanted. She probably isn't well suited to be the mother of one kid, much less 14.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: SoylentGreen ()
Date: July 01, 2011 07:19AM

Warhawk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> "Some days I have thought about killing myself. I
> cannot cope," Suleman tells In Touch. She says of
> her kids, "Obviously, I love them - but I
> absolutely wish I had not had them."

I think the world would be willing to give her another 15 minutes of fame..............IF she would kill herself.

Maybe she can donate the kids to the clown doctor that helped her get knocked up. Is that fucker still practicing?

Posted by: Juxtaposition ()
Date: July 01, 2011 07:34AM

Haha!

SoylentGreen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Warhawk Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > "Some days I have thought about killing myself.
> I
> > cannot cope," Suleman tells In Touch. She says
> of
> > her kids, "Obviously, I love them - but I
> > absolutely wish I had not had them."
>
>
> I think the world would be willing to give her
> another 15 minutes of fame..............IF she
> would kill herself.
>
> Maybe she can donate the kids to the clown doctor
> that helped her get knocked up. Is that fucker
> still practicing?

'Octomom': I had death threats
Posted by: Octomom News ()
Date: July 08, 2011 07:27AM

Octuplet mom: Death threats kept me trapped in home
Nadya Suleman tells TODAY about the downside to her celebrity in exclusive interview
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43672283/ns/today-today_people/t/octuplet-mom-death-threats-kept-me-trapped-home/?gt1=43001

What started out as an attempt to build the large and happy family she always desired ended up turning Nadya Suleman into a national object of scorn and a prisoner in her own home.

Suleman — also known as "Octomom" — now reveals that the tentacles of celebrity nearly strangled her.

Suleman gave TODAY's Amy Robach an exclusive glimpse into her chaotic home life, explaining that a mountain of death threats that were hurled her way when her story became public led to debilitating panic attacks. She often sequestered herself in her house or car out of fear for the safety of her family, Suleman said in the her first interview at her La Hambra, Calif., home since the octuplets were infants.

“Unfortunately, as a result of hundreds of death threats that I started to receive over two years ago, directed towards me and my kids, it started to boil and bubble into panic attacks,’’ she told Robach in an interview airing Friday, when Suleman will also appear live on TODAY with her 8 toddlers. “So starting last summer about a year ago, I started having panic attacks, and I didn't want to leave the house. I'd go to the market, and I couldn't leave the car.’’

Through it all, she said she would not take back having 14 kids, although she admits that the intense pressure to bring in money to support her family is ever-present. Her house is visibly deteriorating from the impact of so many children. She has tried frequently to earn money off her celebrity.

Nadya Suleman takes her 14 children to a grocery store in Los Angeles on June 23. “I don't want to undo 14 kids,’’ she told Robach. “I love every single one of my children. I will for the rest of my life. I will die for them. Everything I do, any kind of work, any kind of money I generate — where does it go? It goes into their mouths or it goes into the house or it goes into their school.

'I dream about going back to my life'
Starting in 2000 at age 21, Suleman started in-vitro fertilization treatments. The doctor responsible for the treatments, Dr. Michael Kamrava, eventually had his license revoked for implanting the 12 embryos that led to the birth of the octuplets — Maliyah, Jonah, Makai, Isaiah, Noah, Josiah, Jeremiah, and Nariyah.

The public was outraged, and expressed their anger on talk radio shows, blogs, websites and more. She quickly became a tabloid fixture.

“I dream about going back to my life,’’ she told TODAY in 2009. “This is an explosion. A lot of people in the media, I think they may have gradually gotten used to this type of exposure, but now it's like all of the sudden...someone just opens you in half, cuts you and opens you. It's really kind of sick because I think people need to just focus on their own lives and their own growth and their own self awareness and stop trying to fixate on other people."

Suleman has continued to fuel some of that tabloid fire in an attempt to earn money for her family.

At the end of June, she participated in a New Jersey celebrity boxing match. She'll appear on HDNet’s “Celebridate,” which starts in October and has done paid bikini shoots and a paid interview for an Australian network. On July 4, TMZ reported that she brought home $28,000 in the month of June alone.
Attachments:
shes-the-super-villain-octo-mom-and-she-smothers--16608-1235970166-0.jpg

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: July 08, 2011 07:30AM

Could it be time to slaughter the worlds most famous brood sow?

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: July 08, 2011 12:20PM

She should hire Casey Anthony to babysit.

Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: July 08, 2011 02:17PM

Oh, that's just wrong, Warhawk.

Funny, but still wrong.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2011 02:18PM by Shadow.

Posted by: OctoLOSER ()
Date: July 08, 2011 05:13PM

They should make her watch reruns over and over and over again of the shows where she is defending her actions.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.