HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
This is why gays shouldn't be allowed to marry...
Posted by: MoralTruth ()
Date: November 28, 2007 04:14PM

1. If our Government allows gay marriage it says that they are condoing sodomy. This is highly immoral and I don't believe sexual perversion is what our country should promote

2.Once gays are married it opens up a floodgate of things. What next? Pedophiles? How about bigamists? Don't they have "rights" too? Where will we draw the line?

3.Our young children will have to be subject to this and get very confused about what marriage means. Many young children may not understand why 2 men would want be married. They might ask if people can marry animals.

4. Its WRONG PEOPLE! I surely hope that there are some people left on God's green earth that still value truth and morality.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This is why gays shouldn't be allowed to marry...
Posted by: hold em ()
Date: November 28, 2007 04:51PM

When I worry about things, gays being married is way down my list. I have to fight traffic everyday, pay huge taxes, listen to girlfriends endless bitching, watch price of gas skyrocket, find a place to park, listen to boss wonder why I cannot do the work of two people, angry co-workers going postal and the list goes on and on.

If people want to get married, by that I mean any two adults, then let them sign a contract. The ceremony can be anything they like. The contract becomes binding regardless of who they are. They will soon learn the true meaning of why people hate lawyers when they go to break up and have to pay some slick lawyer to negotiate the contract.

Near my old house there were two gay guys living together. You couldnt ask for better neighbors, kept their yard clean never bothered anybody.On the other side I had a white trash guy who fought with his girlfriend of the week every night and kept the yard like a dump.

BTW isn't there something in the bible about Jesus or God being the judge and not man?

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: November 28, 2007 04:51PM

But they already condone sodomy, see the supreme court decision Lawrence v Texas
3.jpg

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2007 04:52PM by Mofo.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: November 28, 2007 05:03PM

I surely hope that there are some people left on God's green earth that still value truth and morality.

Yes, a bunch of wacky conservative christians should be the final authority on who has the unalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Posted by: xufref ()
Date: November 28, 2007 05:05PM

MoralTruth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1. If our Government allows gay marriage it says
> that they are condoing sodomy. This is highly
> immoral and I don't believe sexual perversion is
> what our country should promote
>
> 2.Once gays are married it opens up a floodgate of
> things. What next? Pedophiles? How about
> bigamists? Don't they have "rights" too? Where
> will we draw the line?
>
> 3.Our young children will have to be subject to
> this and get very confused about what marriage
> means. Many young children may not understand why
> 2 men would want be married. They might ask if
> people can marry animals.
>
> 4. Its WRONG PEOPLE! I surely hope that there are
> some people left on God's green earth that still
> value truth and morality.

1. im pretty sure straight people fuck each other in the ass all the time as well. Not just gays.

2. You have to be 18 to marry so pedaphiles are SOL. Besides anyone molesting children is CLEARLY a criminal

3. If young children dont learn about this aspect of life they could grow up to be wildy moronic like YOU so this saves them the aggravation.

4. Who says its wrong? its wrong to spread hate as well. but You are doing a good job of it. Nice link by the way mofo. Yeesh

Posted by: Vince ()
Date: November 29, 2007 06:51AM

I just want to second the responses to the original posting. There are a lot worse things happening in this world then gay marriage. We just have to be carefulhow/when this issue is raised. It is a hot button hate issue used by Republicans to get out the religious right vote/cult vote. Nothing drives the religious right crazier then someone else's happiness.

Posted by: ME oh oh ME!!! ()
Date: November 29, 2007 06:59AM

hold em Wrote:
> When I worry about things, gays being married is
> way down my list. I have to fight traffic
> everyday, pay huge taxes, listen to girlfriends
> endless bitching, watch price of gas skyrocket,
> find a place to park, listen to boss wonder why I
> cannot do the work of two people, angry co-workers
> going postal and the list goes on and on.
>
> If people want to get married, by that I mean any
> two adults, then let them sign a contract. The
> ceremony can be anything they like. The contract
> becomes binding regardless of who they are. They
> will soon learn the true meaning of why people
> hate lawyers when they go to break up and have to
> pay some slick lawyer to negotiate the contract.
>
> Near my old house there were two gay guys living
> together. You couldnt ask for better neighbors,
> kept their yard clean never bothered anybody.On
> the other side I had a white trash guy who fought
> with his girlfriend of the week every night and
> kept the yard like a dump.
>
> BTW isn't there something in the bible about Jesus
> or God being the judge and not man?

Perfect example of the "ME" generation which is ruining our world!

Posted by: I clicked the link ()
Date: November 29, 2007 08:09AM

Mofo Wrote:
> But they already condone sodomy, see the supreme
> court decision Lawrence v Texas
>

Jackass.

Posted by: hold em ()
Date: November 29, 2007 09:19AM

I am confused by your message the "Me" generation is ruining the world. Please explain.

Date: November 29, 2007 03:55PM

I clicked the link Wrote:
> Mofo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > But they already condone sodomy, see the
> supreme
> > court decision Lawrence v Texas
> >
>
>
> Jackass.

HAHA!

Date: November 29, 2007 10:44PM

I'm not judging- Im simply saying our Government should not be forced to recognize homosexual marriage. If gays wanna be gay thats fine. But don't drag the Goverment into condoning sexual perversion.

Marriage is a sacred and spiritual bond that ought not to be screwed it.

Posted by: Paul ()
Date: November 29, 2007 11:37PM

I want to fuck MoralTruth in the ass.

Date: November 30, 2007 02:11AM

MoralTruth Wrote:
> I'm not judging- Im simply saying our Government
> should not be forced to recognize homosexual
> marriage. If gays wanna be gay thats fine. But
> don't drag the Goverment into condoning sexual
> perversion.
>
> Marriage is a sacred and spiritual bond that
> ought not to be screwed it.

If they shouldn't be forced to recognize it then they shouldn't be force to condemn it should there? He's an idea, let the government govern and let the people do their own thing. 1000 gay marriages isn't going to change your life one bit whether the "government" approves it or not. If your entire basis for the government rejecting homosexual marriage is due to one line in the old testament perhaps you should read this. Never mind the separation of church and state the forefathers intended us to have.

Dear Dr. Laura,

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind him that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific laws and how to best follow them.

a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

e) I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination (Lev 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

g) Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27. How should they die?

i) I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev 24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Your devoted disciple and adoring fan.

Date: November 30, 2007 08:05AM

Mofo..I agree with your point 110%...the problem is the point you are trying to make by quoting biblical law will fall on christian deaf ears. Long ago Chrisitians resolved the issue of following biblical law...they simply came to the conclusion that they can follow those portions of biblical law that support their beliefs and can discard those that don't. What gives them this "right"? Why of course it was jesus's rising from the dead!

Sorry Mofo...logic just won't work with this (christian) group of hate mongers.

Date: November 30, 2007 02:47PM

Hate monger? Since when is being a moral person being a hate monger? Who hates gay people? Not me. I just don't agree that marriages should be recognized. They just want to push the evelope as far as it will go.

Yes the Bible does mention about owning slaves. However, we forget the Bible is also a history book. Its cultural references are to that of the time period it was writen. Yet certain moral truths remain timeless.

Sexual perversion is one of them.

Posted by: Take a Stand ()
Date: November 30, 2007 02:57PM

Mofo Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
>a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a >pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim >the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

Vince Wrote:

> Sorry Mofo...logic just won't work with this
> (christian) group of hate mongers.

LOL.. Right On !!

Posted by: Take a Stand ()
Date: November 30, 2007 03:24PM

MoralTruth Wrote:
> Hate monger? Since when is being a moral person
> being a hate monger? Who hates gay people? Not me.
> I just don't agree that marriages should be
> recognized. They just want to push the evelope as
> far as it will go.
>
> Yes the Bible does mention about owning slaves.
> However, we forget the Bible is also a history
> book. Its cultural references are to that of the
> time period it was writen. Yet certain moral
> truths remain timeless.
>
> Sexual perversion is one of them.

So its not that you hate gay people.. you just find the homosexual life style to be a Sexual Perversion that is against the beliefs of the history book you call the bible. .

And yet again, as if by random, you take one part of the bible and not all of it as gospel. I think a "Christian" white supremacist might say that slavery is good since it is written in bible.
In other words, it is up to the interpretation. I dont thing the lord agrees

22:18. For I testify to every one that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book: If any man shall add to these things, God shall add unto him the plagues written in this book.
22:19. And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from these things that are written in this book.

The fight for gay marriage is not so much for the blessing of the church, but rather for the state to recognize the union and extend the same property and estate rights that are granted in a heterosexual union.

Posted by: gabydamage ()
Date: November 30, 2007 05:38PM

To all the lovelely Christians, remember...
Attachments:
149899798_6ecdfc27c9.jpg

Date: December 08, 2007 10:31PM

MoralTruth Wrote:
> Hate monger? Since when is being a moral person
> being a hate monger? Who hates gay people? Not me.
> I just don't agree that marriages should be
> recognized. They just want to push the evelope as
> far as it will go.
>
> Yes the Bible does mention about owning slaves.
> However, we forget the Bible is also a history
> book. Its cultural references are to that of the
> time period it was writen. Yet certain moral
> truths remain timeless.
>
> Sexual perversion is one of them.

How convenient to be able to proclaim yourself a "moral person"! Personally I find nothing you have said as an indication of good morals...rather they are self serving and self righteous.

Why cant you be satisfied with your god damning all homosexuals to hell pon their death? Why do you have to try and make their life on earth a hell also? Ohhhhh..that's right you want homosexual marriages outlawed in the hope that it might scare other people from exhibiting even a moment of physical affection and long term commitment toward another person of the same sex and thereby save their eternal soul!

Yes..most modern religions are hate based! They thrive off the concept of exclusivity which states that the only way to heaven is thru their portal..their beliefs. All non-believers are doomed to hell (talk about terrorism!) This concept was first and formost used by the Christian faiths...followed much later by the Islamic faith.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: December 08, 2007 11:39PM

you know how I know your gay? Cuz you clain to be a moral person

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: December 09, 2007 01:22AM

Vince,
   whiner.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: December 09, 2007 03:43PM

Hey Vince....
Attachments:
arguing.jpg

Date: December 09, 2007 10:07PM

Gravis Wrote:
> Vince,
>    whiner.

In case no one's told you..thats a discusting and insulting picture.

Date: December 09, 2007 10:10PM

Gravis Wrote:
> Vince,
>    whiner.

Gravis...are you stalking me? Get a life...

Date: December 09, 2007 10:11PM

ferfux Wrote:
> you know how I know your gay? Cuz you clain to be
> a moral person

Great piece of logic!

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: December 10, 2007 08:11PM

Vince,
   please cut back on the crack usage, i didnt post that image.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: December 10, 2007 08:44PM

This is why Vince should not be allowed to be Gay. He is way too uptight and needs a weekend on Fire Island.

Date: December 11, 2007 02:06PM

Gravis Wrote:
> Vince,
>    please cut back on the crack
> usage, i didnt post that image.

My apologies!

Date: December 11, 2007 02:07PM

Gravis Wrote:
> Vince,
>    please cut back on the crack
> usage, i didnt post that image.

If you'll pay..I'll go

Posted by: bender ()
Date: December 11, 2007 05:07PM

Go ahead and let them get married. Once they find out what a slick lawyer will take them for in a divorce they will think twice before demanding that right again. Why should straight people be the only ones to suffer.

Date: December 12, 2007 11:03AM

Vince Wrote:
> Gravis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Vince,
> >    whiner.
>
>
> In case no one's told you..thats a discusting and
> insulting picture.

It's "disgusting" not "discusting"...learn how to spell ya lazy bastard.

Posted by: Gross ()
Date: December 24, 2007 03:02PM

dont click that youtube link

lemon party-ish

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.