HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
my life is garbage
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: May 15, 2011 11:52AM

it's all garbage, everything about it. I'm done, y'all. I'm cooked. This is it. See ya.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I apologize to those I unfairly hurt. To Harry Tuttle in particular.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Samantha ()
Date: May 15, 2011 12:03PM

Take it easy, think, you have alot of people here that love you. You are a special person and are appreciated for your wit and humor. It's just a bad day the sun will come out tommorrow, wait and see.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: WeatherGirlTeri- ()
Date: May 15, 2011 12:04PM

it's sunny now

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: oscar ()
Date: May 15, 2011 12:06PM

welcome to the club
Attachments:
Oscar-can.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: HANG IN THERE BUDDY ()
Date: May 15, 2011 12:18PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it's all garbage, everything about it. I'm done,
> y'all. I'm cooked. This is it. See ya.

FYI:

Once there was this boy whose parents made him come directly home right after school, and when they went to their church, they shook and lurched all over the church floor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: The End ()
Date: May 15, 2011 12:21PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it's all garbage, everything about it. I'm done,
> y'all. I'm cooked. This is it. See ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHFK1yKfiGo

Then again, maybe not:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: May 15, 2011 12:30PM

What else is new

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Olde Farte ()
Date: May 15, 2011 12:30PM

Everyone Sing Along!


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: teri~ ()
Date: May 15, 2011 12:33PM

the girl who sings that sounds a little bit "moo"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Olde Farte ()
Date: May 15, 2011 12:41PM

teri~ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the girl who sings that sounds a little bit "moo"

Yeah,, "the girl"...you know, Mary Carpenter...the one who starfed herself to death...definitely "moo".

Lol!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Haffenrafer ()
Date: May 15, 2011 12:47PM

Olde Farte Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> teri~ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > the girl who sings that sounds a little bit
> "moo"
>
> Yeah,, "the girl"...you know, Mary Carpenter...the
> one who starfed herself to death...definitely
> "moo".
>
> Lol!


She died of anorexia, Teri should know her subject before she pronounces a "moo", what kind of quacky doctor is that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Olde Synapses Farte ()
Date: May 15, 2011 12:49PM

Yea, but =I= should have remembered her name right - not Mary Anne Carpenter but Karen Anne Carpenter!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Carpenter

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: 6X ()
Date: May 15, 2011 12:54PM

.
Attachments:
karen carpenter.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Conie ()
Date: May 15, 2011 01:06PM

Olde Farte Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> teri~ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > the girl who sings that sounds a little bit
> "moo"
>
> Yeah,, "the girl"...you know, Mary Carpenter...the
> one who starfed herself to death...definitely
> "moo".
>
> Lol!


It was Karen

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Pop cult. ()
Date: May 15, 2011 01:11PM

I never thought of her as pretty, but she had a very distinct voice. She was no Cher or Tenille of Captain and Tenille fame.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: May 15, 2011 01:33PM

HANG IN THERE BUDDY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Once there was this boy whose parents made him
> come directly home right after school, and when
> they went to their church, they shook and lurched
> all over the church floor.


I remember hearing about that. They couldn't quite explain it. They'd always just gone there.

_____________________________________________________

Making friends and building bridges, one FU at a time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Decimal ()
Date: May 15, 2011 02:09PM

"Go tell Aunt Rhody
Go tell Aunt Rhody,
go tell Aunt Rhody,
That the old grey goose is dead".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 15, 2011 02:32PM

Samantha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Take it easy, think, you have alot of people here
> that love you. You are a special person and are
> appreciated for your wit and humor. It's just a
> bad day the sun will come out tommorrow, wait and
> see.





Fuck off Conie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Dr. Teri- ()
Date: May 15, 2011 02:36PM

Haffenrafer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Olde Farte Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > teri~ Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------

> > > the girl who sings that sounds a little bit
> > "moo"

> > Yeah,, "the girl"...you know, Mary
> Carpenter...the
> > one who starfed herself to death...definitely
> > "moo".

> > Lol!

> She died of anorexia, Teri should know her subject
> before she pronounces a "moo", what kind of quacky
> doctor is that.


Please do not confuse me with teri~. We are not related.

Dr. Teri would never say, "moo".

(Harry, does the period go inside or outside the quotation marks?)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: the real deal ()
Date: May 15, 2011 04:15PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it's all garbage, everything about it. I'm done,
> y'all. I'm cooked. This is it. See ya.


I think Mr. Misery is sincere this time!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: 6X ()
Date: May 15, 2011 04:33PM

the real deal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr. Misery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > it's all garbage, everything about it. I'm
> done,
> > y'all. I'm cooked. This is it. See ya.
>
>
> I think Mr. Misery is sincere this time!!



Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Your Boy ()
Date: May 15, 2011 05:25PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it's all garbage, everything about it. I'm done,
> y'all. I'm cooked. This is it. See ya.


Peace, bitch

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: May 15, 2011 05:51PM

Your Boy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr. Misery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > it's all garbage, everything about it. I'm
> done,
> > y'all. I'm cooked. This is it. See ya.
>
>
> Peace, bitch
Attachments:
Mad.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: May 15, 2011 06:17PM

Numbers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HANG IN THERE BUDDY Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Once there was this boy whose parents made him
> > come directly home right after school, and when
> > they went to their church, they shook and
> lurched
> > all over the church floor.
>
>
> I remember hearing about that. They couldn't quite
> explain it. They'd always just gone there.

lol, this shit made me laugh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Zarpox ()
Date: May 15, 2011 06:33PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Numbers Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > HANG IN THERE BUDDY Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> > > Once there was this boy whose parents made
> him
> > > come directly home right after school, and
> when
> > > they went to their church, they shook and
> > lurched
> > > all over the church floor.
> >
> >
> > I remember hearing about that. They couldn't
> quite
> > explain it. They'd always just gone there.
>
> lol, this shit made me laugh.


Odd how the most trivial shit makes you laugh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 15, 2011 10:25PM

Outside, Pussycat...

Dr. Teri- Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> (Harry, does the period go inside or outside the
> quotation marks?)

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: May 15, 2011 10:57PM

Dr. Teri- Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Haffenrafer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Olde Farte Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > teri~ Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
>
> > > > the girl who sings that sounds a little bit
> > > "moo"
>
> > > Yeah,, "the girl"...you know, Mary
> > Carpenter...the
> > > one who starfed herself to death...definitely
> > > "moo".
>
> > > Lol!
>
> > She died of anorexia, Teri should know her
> subject
> > before she pronounces a "moo", what kind of
> quacky
> > doctor is that.
>
>
> Please do not confuse me with teri~. We are not
> related.
>
> Dr. Teri would never say, "moo".
>
> (Harry, does the period go inside or outside the
> quotation marks?)


interesting.

i see you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 15, 2011 10:58PM

Welcome to two months ago, dude...

You're just now noticing?

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> interesting.
>
> i see you

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: May 15, 2011 11:00PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Welcome to two months ago, dude...
>
> You're just now noticing?
>


shit needs to be spelled out for me. mea culpa senor bueno

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 15, 2011 11:01PM

WEARS MIZO!>?

I want to drank some liquors with him..

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: May 15, 2011 11:38PM

the real deal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr. Misery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > it's all garbage, everything about it. I'm
> done,
> > y'all. I'm cooked. This is it. See ya.
>
>
> I think Mr. Misery is sincere this time!!



Let's hope so. Fuck him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Dr. Teri- ()
Date: May 16, 2011 12:58AM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dr. Teri- Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------

> > Please do not confuse me with teri~. We are
> not
> > related.

> > Dr. Teri would never say, "moo".

> > (Harry, does the period go inside or outside the
> > quotation marks?)

> interesting.
> i see you

i see you, too.
if you have a problem, i, Dr. Teri-, am here for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: May 16, 2011 01:00AM

Dr. Teri- Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> i see you, too.
> if you have a problem, i, Dr. Teri-, am here for
> you.


yeah some hot doc you are. you couldnt even diagnose the dark spot in my eye.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 16, 2011 01:06AM

Do I want to go to sleep?

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: May 16, 2011 01:11AM

should i eat something?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Dr. Teri- ()
Date: May 16, 2011 01:22AM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dr. Teri- Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > i see you, too.
> > if you have a problem, i, Dr. Teri-, am here
> for
> > you.
>
>
> yeah some hot doc you are. you couldnt even
> diagnose the dark spot in my eye.

well, i'm more of a relationship doctor, but if you'd like to come into the office, i could take a stab at it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 16, 2011 01:25AM

Dr. Teri,



I tried registering your name so you would have less variations of Teri to work with, but Cary has banned periods from registered names.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: May 16, 2011 01:28AM

Dr. Teri- Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bloody blisters Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dr. Teri- Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > >
> > > i see you, too.
> > > if you have a problem, i, Dr. Teri-, am here
> > for
> > > you.
> >
> >
> > yeah some hot doc you are. you couldnt even
> > diagnose the dark spot in my eye.
>
> well, i'm more of a relationship doctor, but if
> you'd like to come into the office, i could take a
> stab at it.


oh, there will be stabbing of some sorts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Dr. Teri- ()
Date: May 16, 2011 01:39AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dr. Teri,
>
>
>
> I tried registering your name so you would have
> less variations of Teri to work with, but Cary has
> banned periods from registered names.

Yes, I noticed that, eesh.

Thank you for trying, though.

Are you enjoying those relaxation exercises I taught you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Dr. Teri- ()
Date: May 16, 2011 01:46AM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dr. Teri- Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > bloody blisters Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Dr. Teri- Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > >
> > > > i see you, too.
> > > > if you have a problem, i, Dr. Teri-, am
> here
> > > for
> > > > you.
> > >
> > >
> > > yeah some hot doc you are. you couldnt even
> > > diagnose the dark spot in my eye.
> >
> > well, i'm more of a relationship doctor, but if
> > you'd like to come into the office, i could take
> a
> > stab at it.
>
>
> oh, there will be stabbing of some sorts.


this sounds violent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my life is garbage
Posted by: Dr. Fuzzyballs ()
Date: May 16, 2011 06:07PM

Awwwwww don't say that, you'll make mittens piss rainbows!
Attachments:
badday.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
6dnXX
This forum powered by Phorum.