HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: the John Wednesday solo experience ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:29PM

Check me out g@ys! I am a struggling musician ( i.e. my music sucks) named John Wednesday. I used to play at bars in Arlington and Alexandria, but now I'm not even good enough to play at my favorite bar where I get tanked nightly, The Front Page.

Check out my website: http://www.JohnWdenesday.com for funny haikus about my experiences at the Front Page, and of course, my music!


Thanks, g@ys!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: ur the flamer ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:31PM

Thanks for throwing my real name out there, mephisto!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:32PM

I'm going to ask Cary to delete this thread. If he doesn't, I'm going to put a special page on my site just for you, li'l buddy.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: I only retort ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:34PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm going to ask Cary to delete this thread. If
> he doesn't, I'm going to put a special page on my
> site just for you, li'l buddy.


You threw my full name out on here first, asshole. I will gladly report it myself once my name is redacted or you delete it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:38PM

I wish I had a website... or even a passion for something...

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:38PM

I only retort Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You threw my full name out on here first, asshole.
> I will gladly report it myself once my name is
> redacted or you delete it.

And you started attacking me again over some perceived slight.

Go fuck yourself, Patrick. I am sick of your bullshit. You are never going to leave this site no matter what promises or deals you make. You will always haunt this board waiting for eesh or I to say anything you can jump on to start this shit all over again. I tried to play nice and you didn't want to have any part of that, so seriously, go fuck yourself.

If this thread is still here tomorrow, I'll give you something better than haiku to see on my site.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2011 01:39PM by MrMephisto.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:39PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm going to ask Cary to delete this thread. If
> he doesn't, I'm going to put a special page on my
> site just for you, li'l buddy.




Despite what inkahootz says, he doesn't just "retort" or retaliate to what we say, but actively harasses and stalks on this website, while trying to convince people he has left for good.

He wants all his personal information deleted from this site, including information he revealed himself, yet he has no problem throwing around personal info on others.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:39PM

Why delete the thread? Free pube-lice-ty, bro....

No press is bad press...

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:42PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He wants all his personal information deleted from
> this site, including information he revealed
> himself, yet he has no problem throwing around
> personal info on others.

Exactly. He posts personal shit about me in response to something his useless little meth brain thinks I said to insult him, then cries like a little bitch if I say Patrick.

I'm nice until it's time to not be nice anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:43PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why delete the thread? Free pube-lice-ty, bro....
>
> No press is bad press...

But who's John W Denesday? What a dumb name.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:43PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> If this thread is still here tomorrow, I'll give
> you something better than haiku to see on my site.




Don't stop there! You can post his pictures and history of stalking on Blogger, Orkut, Weebly, Flickr, and Wordpress, to name a few.

He'll have a good time trying to contact the admins of each website. Of course he can use a bullshit service like Reputation Defender, but all they do is send out cease and desist letters, which have no power in real life. It's time to take this outside of Fairfax Underground.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: bs ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:45PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He wants all his personal information deleted
> from
> > this site, including information he revealed
> > himself, yet he has no problem throwing around
> > personal info on others.
>
> Exactly. He posts personal shit about me in
> response to something his useless little meth
> brain thinks I said to insult him, then cries like
> a little bitch if I say.
>
> I'm nice until it's time to not be nice anymore.


You threw my full name out there and that's why started this thread.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: already done ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:46PM

eesh Wrote:



It's time to
> take this outside of Fairfax Underground.


You already did that on Linked In, Myspace, facebook, etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:47PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't stop there! You can post his pictures and
> history of stalking on Blogger, Orkut, Weebly,
> Flickr, and Wordpress, to name a few.
>
> He'll have a good time trying to contact the
> admins of each website. Of course he can use a
> bullshit service like Reputation Defender, but all
> they do is send out cease and desist letters,
> which have no power in real life. It's time to
> take this outside of Fairfax Underground.

Plus, in order for a Blogger site called "Look At This Douchebag Patrick" to be removed, it would have to be determined that I'm impersonating him or committing libel. Keeping a log of his bullshit on that site, especially if it's true, doesn't fall under either category. It'll be there FOREVER.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:47PM

Ah... shit... didn't even notice...

John W. Denesday is a very distinguished name. Sounds like he could probably give J.G. Wentworth a run for his money.

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:48PM

bs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > eesh Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > He wants all his personal information deleted
> > from
> > > this site, including information he revealed
> > > himself, yet he has no problem throwing
> around
> > > personal info on others.
> >
> > Exactly. He posts personal shit about me in
> > response to something his useless little meth
> > brain thinks I said to insult him, then cries
> like
> > a little bitch if I say.
> >
> > I'm nice until it's time to not be nice
> anymore.
>
>
> You threw my full name out there and that's why
> started this thread.

Did I? Or are you just a fucking psycho?

Start all the threads you want, dickface. See what happens.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:49PM

already done Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> You already did that on Linked In, Myspace,
> facebook, etc.




LinkedIn? Thanks for the idea, what would you like your job history to include? Dishwasher at Clyde's? Hall monitor at Swanson Middle? LinkedIn isn't the only one, there's Jigsaw, Plaxo, etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Liar ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:50PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bs Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > MrMephisto Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > eesh Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > He wants all his personal information
> deleted
> > > from
> > > > this site, including information he
> revealed
> > > > himself, yet he has no problem throwing
> > around
> > > > personal info on others.
> > >
> > > Exactly. He posts personal shit about me in
> > > response to something his useless little meth
> > > brain thinks I said to insult him, then cries
> > like
> > > a little bitch if I say.
> > >
> > > I'm nice until it's time to not be nice
> > anymore.
> >
> >
> > You threw my full name out there and that's why
> > started this thread.
>
> Did I? Or are you just a fucking psycho?


You did and then edited it out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:50PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Plus, in order for a Blogger site called "Look At
> This Douchebag Patrick" to be removed, it would
> have to be determined that I'm impersonating him
> or committing libel. Keeping a log of his bullshit
> on that site, especially if it's true, doesn't
> fall under either category. It'll be there
> FOREVER.

edit by Cary: Last name redacted in file attachment.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2011 03:12PM by Cary.
Attachments:
patrick-redacted-blog.PNG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:53PM

Liar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You did and then edited it out.

Ok, so go back and edit out your original post in this thread. Cuz if it's still there tomorrow, you'd better pray to God that my ugly nerd girlfriend gives me the best sex of my life tonight and I'm in a better mood when I wake up.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:53PM

Ut videam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

I'm a creative individual. I can come up with something.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: the truth ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:56PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liar Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You did and then edited it out.
>
> Ok, so go back and edit out your original post in
> this thread. Cuz if it's still there tomorrow,
> you'd better pray to God that my ugly nerd
> girlfriend gives me the best sex of my life
> tonight and I'm in a better mood when I wake up.


You're girlfriend isn't ugly, asshole!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: FYI ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:05PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liar Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You did and then edited it out.
>
> Ok, so go back and edit out your original post in
> this thread. Cuz if it's still there tomorrow,
> you'd better pray to God that my ugly nerd
> girlfriend gives me the best sex of my life
> tonight and I'm in a better mood when I wake up.


Harry Tuttle drinks his own urine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:06PM

Well, that calmed down inkahootz rather quickly. He even tried kissing Meph's ass with the girlfriend comment. What a wishy washy pansy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Brown Eye Blind ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:07PM

whoa, whoa there buddy. Despite the obvious health benefits, I don't think Tuttle does this. He likes duck alot though.

FYI Wrote:
>
> Harry Tuttle drinks his own urine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:07PM

God Damnit... Patrick, you're a 40-fucking-year-old adult male. You have the mentality of a 12 year old.. Mephisto didn't "start this thread"... No matter what he's done to you in the past, you're the asshole that started this thread. It blows my mind that there are adults out there with children that are so incapable of taking responsibility for their actions...

It actually makes me sick and a little scared... You CANNOT blame people for the regrettable decisions you make. No matter what injustices you perceive, you always have a choice to do the right thing.

Your approach is a failed business model. It has proven, time and again, to aggravate your situation. When will you learn? Why repeat the same mistakes over and over?

When will you just man up?

I really feel sorry for your son and hope he has a positive male role model in his life... If he takes after his biological father, even at all, I will seriously shed a tear for humanity.

You are a disgusting person, Patrick.

Signatures are for fags



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2011 02:09PM by Harry Tuttle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:11PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, that calmed down inkahootz rather quickly.
> He even tried kissing Meph's ass with the
> girlfriend comment. What a wishy washy pansy.

I edited out his last name like he wanted, so now I expect him to edit out his posts in this thread. I did it in five minutes, and I'm being generous and giving him until tomorrow. I think that's more than fair.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Brown Eye Blind ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:12PM

How could anyone say anything bad about ma fren harry tuttle? Harry is one of the easiest going posters on this forum. Low blow man, low blow - seems like this is reaching tantrum levels in that someone is just spraying out diarrhea of the mouth at everyone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:16PM

I appreciate the kind words, ma fren... but the man speaks the truth... I have been known to make frozen daquiris out of my own urine, with rum and a little sliver of lime, and drink them through a curly straw.

I hope you don't think less of me...

Brown Eye Blind Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How could anyone say anything bad about ma fren
> harry tuttle? Harry is one of the easiest going
> posters on this forum. Low blow man, low blow -
> seems like this is reaching tantrum levels in that
> someone is just spraying out diarrhea of the mouth
> at everyone.

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:17PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> I really feel sorry for your son and hope he has a
> positive male role model in his life... If he
> takes after his biological father, even at all, I
> will seriously shed a tear for humanity.
Attachments:
inka son.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:17PM

I'm guessing he'll have to report them and ask Cary to remove them, since he posted them under an unregistered username.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: for harry ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:18PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> God Damnit... you're a
> 40-fucking-year-old adult male. You have the
> mentality of a 12 year old.. Mephisto didn't
> "start this thread"... No matter what he's done to



Mephisto started making comments about me like he does almost everyday. I posted the Geico caveman pic and then he dropped my full name in a thread. I countered with this lame thread, but none of this would have transpired if he would not have made comments about me on here.


Besides, eesh starts anonymous troll threads about me almost everyday; however, that's OK, right?


BTW, I'm not the only one who acts childish on here....almost everyone does. The off topic forum is an attention whore site.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:19PM

for harry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Besides, eesh starts anonymous troll threads about
> me almost everyday; however, that's OK, right?





Examples?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:19PM

GROW UP, YOU FUCKING PUSSY.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Brown Eye Blind ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:19PM

I don't think less of u. Like I said, there are obvious health benefits. And if it keeps you off that ledge of the sarlaac pit that is life, then drink one for me too m'fren!

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I appreciate the kind words, ma fren... but the
> man speaks the truth... I have been known to make
> frozen daquiris out of my own urine, with rum and
> a little sliver of lime, and drink them through a
> curly straw.
>
> I hope you don't think less of me...
>
> Brown Eye Blind Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How could anyone say anything bad about ma fren
> > harry tuttle? Harry is one of the easiest going
> > posters on this forum. Low blow man, low blow -
> > seems like this is reaching tantrum levels in
> that
> > someone is just spraying out diarrhea of the
> mouth
> > at everyone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:22PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I edited out his last name like he wanted, so now
> I expect him to edit out his posts in this thread.

Am I missing something? If Patrick is posting crap as an anon poster he can't edit them. Or is he one of the registered posters in this thread?

It seems like anyone who met this guy in real life has to pay the price royally, I feel sorry for you guys. He's a stalker bitch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:28PM

for harry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mephisto started making comments about me like he
> does almost everyday.

My comment involved saying you weren't a troll (as many people call you) and saying you're a jackass. You then dropped MY name with that stupid caveman picture you think is insulting, then started this thread. That's jackass behavior, so it wasn't like I was saying anything that's not true.

> I posted the Geico caveman
> pic and then he dropped my full name in a thread.

Which I did in response to you dropping MY name, and I edited it out shortly after. See, I can do that because I use a registered name. I don't pretend to not be me by posting anonymously.

> I countered with this lame thread, but none of
> this would have transpired if he would not have
> made comments about me on here.

Countering with this lame thread under an anonymous name doesn't seem like such a hot idea now, does it?

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2011 02:29PM by MrMephisto.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: what to do? ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:28PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well, that calmed down inkahootz rather
> quickly.
> > He even tried kissing Meph's ass with the
> > girlfriend comment. What a wishy washy pansy.
>
> I edited out his last name like he wanted, so now
> I expect him to edit out his posts in this thread.
> I did it in five minutes, and I'm being generous
> and giving him until tomorrow. I think that's more
> than fair.



I reported it and sent an email to Cary. I know how it feels to have bullshit anonymous troll threads started about me incessantly ( right, eesh?); it's been happening to me for over two years. Can't we just refrain from flaming each other on this site? Do you want to discuss this in a civilized manner, because it is obvious that can't be achieved in open forum? I can always come "stalk" you at the Page, if you like! lol



I'm willing to look past your lies and move forward if you can as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Date: May 13, 2011 02:33PM

Is this another inka orgy?

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: wrf??? ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:33PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> for harry Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Mephisto started making comments about me like
> he
> > does almost everyday.
>
> My comment involved saying you weren't a troll (as
> many people call you) and saying you're a jackass.
> You then dropped MY name with that stupid caveman
> picture you think is insulting, then started this
> thread.


Bullshit. I started this thread after you put my real full name in a post, which you later edited. Stop lying!

Besides J... W........isn't your real name; it's your "stage" name. It's about as real a name as MrMephisto.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:33PM

what to do? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I reported it and sent an email to Cary. I know
> how it feels to have bullshit anonymous troll
> threads started about me incessantly ( right,
> eesh?); it's been happening to me for over two
> years. Can't we just refrain from flaming each
> other on this site? Do you want to discuss this in
> a civilized manner, because it is obvious that
> can't be achieved in open forum? I can always come
> "stalk" you at the Page, if you like! lol
>
>
>
> I'm willing to look past your lies and move
> forward if you can as well.





1.) How did you report it? What screen name are you using now to report comments you don't like?

2.) There you go emailing Cary again. It's not enough that you act like the victim, you have to make sure you harass the admin into deleting what you don't like.

3.) You are now in your pseudo-diplomatic mode. It's funny how you can go from one personality to another in a blink of an eye.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:35PM

what to do? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I reported it and sent an email to Cary.

I sure hope he's feeling generous.

> Can't we just refrain from flaming each
> other on this site?

Sure. I was refraining like hell from talking about you, because I don't like you. I don't spend a lot of thought or time on people I don't like without a good reason.

> Do you want to discuss this in
> a civilized manner, because it is obvious that
> can't be achieved in open forum? I can always come
> "stalk" you at the Page, if you like! lol

I already tried that, remember? I asked how we could put all this shit behind us and all you could say was "fuck you, I'll kick your ass." If you think I'm ever going to willingly meet you anywhere ever again, you are incredibly mistaken.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:37PM

for harry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I countered with this lame thread, but none of
> this would have transpired if he would not have
> made comments about me on here.

None of it would've transpired if you didn't choose to make this lame thread. You're still trying to pass the buck... don't you see your responsibility in this?

>
>
> Besides, eesh starts anonymous troll threads about
> me almost everyday; however, that's OK, right?

It's absolutely not ok... but it doesn't justify your sinking to his level...

>
> BTW, I'm not the only one who acts childish on
> here....almost everyone does. The off topic forum
> is an attention whore site.

Are you being serious? You're STILL trying to exculpate yourself by pointing out that other people act childish on this site... Didn't your mom ever feed you the whole "well, if everyone jumped off a bridge, does that mean you should do it too?" line?

Seriously, man, this is pre-school stuff that you are struggling with...

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:37PM

I don't understand how anyone could be as stupid as this Inkahootz. His pics have already been on here, and if anyone gets annoyed with his harassment of MrM they can post them with his name plastered all over them. If you don't want your name out there Inka, quit fucking posting bullshit and leave Mephisto alone. You are just going to piss others off and encourage them to make your problems worse.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Date: May 13, 2011 02:39PM



-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:41PM

wrf??? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bullshit. I started this thread after you put my
> real full name in a post, which you later edited.

How am I lying? You started this thread because you were butthurt about the name thing, so I edited it out. I know you hate that, and I'm not an unreasonable guy, so I made it go away.

> Besides J... W........isn't your real name;

Doesn't matter. You've dropped a couple of the fake names I've given you which leads me to believe the only reason you're NOT plastering my name all over this site is because you simply don't know it. You think I'd give you my real name after seeing the shit you pulled with eesh's real name?

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: foo fighter ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:42PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what to do? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > I reported it and sent an email to Cary. I know
> > how it feels to have bullshit anonymous troll
> > threads started about me incessantly ( right,
> > eesh?); it's been happening to me for over two
> > years. Can't we just refrain from flaming each
> > other on this site? Do you want to discuss this
> in
> > a civilized manner, because it is obvious that
> > can't be achieved in open forum? I can always
> come
> > "stalk" you at the Page, if you like! lol
> >
> >
> >
> > I'm willing to look past your lies and move
> > forward if you can as well.
>
>
>
>
> 1.) How did you report it? What screen name are
> you using now to report comments you don't like?


Mrmystery


> 2.) There you go emailing Cary again. It's not
> enough that you act like the victim, you have to
> make sure you harass the admin into deleting what
> you don't like.


I reported my thread, dumb ass.


> 3.) You are now in your pseudo-diplomatic mode.
> It's funny how you can go from one personality to
> another in a blink of an eye.


Take a look in the mirror, eesh!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: refreshing ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:42PM

Brown Eye Blind Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How could anyone say anything bad about ma fren
> harry tuttle? Harry is one of the easiest going
> posters on this forum. Low blow man, low blow -
> seems like this is reaching tantrum levels in that
> someone is just spraying out diarrhea of the mouth
> at everyone.

He's very thirsty.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: fyi ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:43PM

justsayin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't understand how anyone could be as stupid
> as this Inkahootz. His pics have already been on
> here, and if anyone gets annoyed with his
> harassment of MrM they can post them with his name
> plastered all over them. If you don't want your
> name out there Inka, quit fucking posting bullshit
> and leave Mephisto alone. You are just going to
> piss others off and encourage them to make your
> problems worse.


He posted my full name initially, to which I countered with the lame thread.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:44PM

foo fighter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mrmystery

Well, why don't you post under that name all the time so you don't have to bother Cary to delete things you wish you hadn't written?

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: ok ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:48PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wrf??? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Bullshit. I started this thread after you put
> my
> > real full name in a post, which you later
> edited.
>
> How am I lying? You started this thread because
> you were butthurt about the name thing, so I
> edited it out. I know you hate that, and I'm not
> an unreasonable guy, so I made it go away.



Why did you post it then, if you don't care about the Geico caveman pic, anyway?


> > Besides J... W........isn't your real name;
>
> Doesn't matter. You've dropped a couple of the
> fake names I've given you which leads me to
> believe the only reason you're NOT plastering my
> name all over this site is because you simply
> don't know it. You think I'd give you my real name
> after seeing the shit you pulled with eesh's real
> name?


I refer to you as J..... whenever you call me P......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:55PM

Patrick... Patrick Lar-....

Just walk away from this site... for good... don't even lurk... don't even read what's being written...

It's the only way this will ever end...

You obviously don't have the self-control to ignore comments you don't like...

Try a new solution... walk away... forever.

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:58PM

ok Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why did you post it then, if you don't care about
> the Geico caveman pic, anyway?

Because I know you're doing it to piss me off in your own, lame little way. If anyone else posts it, I'd probably have a chuckle at it. Hell, I've posted it myself.

You're doing it maliciously, so right back at ya.

> I refer to you as J..... whenever you call me
> P......

That's bunk. When you found out eesh's name, you put that shit all over the site. Got banned for posting that and his work address, if I remember correctly. I only started referring to you as Patrick when you started trying to drop my name. You probably get madder than I do because you still don't know my real name.

All that aside, it irritates me that you always say you're leaving and you're done harassing people, only to show up every fucking day responding to every fucking post as "anonymous boy watcher eesh" and saying "anonymous eesh post." Again, they're not anonymous eesh posts and you're just paranoid. Everyone is sick to death of your shit, and I'm tired of always saying, "He can't help himself, I'll just let this shit slide."

Not this time.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMystery ()
Date: May 13, 2011 03:00PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> for harry Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I countered with this lame thread, but none of
> > this would have transpired if he would not have
> > made comments about me on here.
>
> None of it would've transpired if you didn't
> choose to make this lame thread. You're still
> trying to pass the buck... don't you see your
> responsibility in this?



What about meph dropping my real name? That's ok? The thread wouldn't have materialized if he hadn't dropped my full name. That's why I started the thread.


> >
> > Besides, eesh starts anonymous troll threads
> about
> > me almost everyday; however, that's OK, right?
>
> It's absolutely not ok... but it doesn't justify
> your sinking to his level...



True, but, what's good for the gander...



> > BTW, I'm not the only one who acts childish on
> > here....almost everyone does. The off topic
> forum
> > is an attention whore site.




> Are you being serious? You're STILL trying to
> exculpate yourself by pointing out that other
> people act childish on this site... Didn't your
> mom ever feed you the whole "well, if everyone
> jumped off a bridge, does that mean you should do
> it too?" line?
>
> Seriously, man, this is pre-school stuff that you
> are struggling with...


Harry, the pot called...


You are seriously going to chastise me for my behavior on this anything goes site?


I'm not trying to exculpate myself; I admit the thread was wrong, but so was mephisto dropping my full name ( which he at first denied after he edited it out). Par for course in my book.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMystery ()
Date: May 13, 2011 03:01PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> foo fighter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Mrmystery
>
> Well, why don't you post under that name all the
> time so you don't have to bother Cary to delete
> things you wish you hadn't written?


Done.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 13, 2011 03:03PM

MrMystery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> but so was mephisto dropping my
> full name

Which was why I edited it out. Don't get me wrong, I don't care how it makes you feel, but I figured I'd just save Cary some time and effort.

MrMystery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Done.

Little late for that, isn't it?

We all know it's you when you post anonymously, so you may as well just use your registered name so you can edit shit out when you want to. Like I did.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 13, 2011 03:07PM

Damn... I'm done trying to reason with you, Patrick...

You are a lost cause...

You've got a rocky path ahead of you...

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMystery ()
Date: May 13, 2011 03:12PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ok Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why did you post it then, if you don't care
> about
> > the Geico caveman pic, anyway?
>
> Because I know you're doing it to piss me off in
> your own, lame little way. If anyone else posts
> it, I'd probably have a chuckle at it. Hell, I've
> posted it myself.


Obviously, it struck a nerve,


> You're doing it maliciously, so right back at ya.



By posting my full name? That's not equivalent at all.



> > I refer to you as J..... whenever you call me
> > P......
>
> That's bunk. When you found out eesh's name, you
> put that shit all over the site. Got banned for
> posting that and his work address, if I remember
> correctly. I only started referring to you as
> Patrick when you started trying to drop my name.



Bullshit. You only recently started doing it.


>
> All that aside, it irritates me that you always
> say you're leaving and you're done harassing
> people, only to show up every fucking day
> responding to every fucking post as "anonymous boy
> watcher eesh" and saying "anonymous eesh post."
> Again, they're not anonymous eesh posts and you're
> just paranoid. Everyone is sick to death of your
> shit, and I'm tired of always saying, "He can't
> help himself, I'll just let this shit slide."
>
> Not this time.


That's bullshit, it is eesh. Unless, of course, you want to claim for all the "Are keffiyah's gay?" and sober gf threads. Either you told him about it or you started the threads. Either way, you are somewhat complicit.


Jared ( since you continue to use my name), you lie and act like you are completely innocent and devoid of douchebag behavior; this simply isn't the case.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2011 03:14PM by MrMystery.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 13, 2011 03:19PM

MrMystery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this simply isn't the case.

Whatever you say, Patricia.

The clock is ticking.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 13, 2011 03:23PM

I wish I could throw things at you, Patrick...

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMystery ()
Date: May 13, 2011 03:23PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn... I'm done trying to reason with you,
> Patrick...
>
> You are a lost cause...
>
> You've got a rocky path ahead of you...



I'm sorry I can't be as great as you. It must be unimaginably challenging being perfect and being you. Pardon the little peons and minions who do you such a disservice by exhibiting such irreverence upon your person.


A thousand pardons, King Tuttle...I bow down to Zod!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: May 13, 2011 03:24PM

This is the last time I do any real work and ignore this board. Look what happened during my 2 hour meeting!

__________________________________
That's not a ladybug, that's a cannapiller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMystery ()
Date: May 13, 2011 03:26PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MrMystery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > this simply isn't the case.
>
> Whatever you say, Patricia.
>
> The clock is ticking.


Jared/John/Geraldina,


No problem, tubby. BTW, how did you get those gigantic Frankenstein looking scars on your head?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Brown Eye Blind ()
Date: May 13, 2011 03:32PM

Boy, I am getting tired. It is 3:30 and I need a nap. No can do though. Instead, I need a pick me up, so I am going to have a cup of keffinated coffee. Woohoo!
Attachments:
225763805v1_225x225_Front.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 13, 2011 03:39PM

Brown Eye Blind Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Instead, I need a pick me
> up, so I am going to have a cup of keffinated
> coffee. Woohoo!





Keffinated coffee is known to cause rage disorders, crippling insecurities, and a persecution complex. Common side effects include throwing ice on people's backs and claiming victory on random internet boards.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 13, 2011 03:46PM

LOL@UR MUG, DOOD!

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 13, 2011 03:47PM

MrMystery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > MrMystery Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > this simply isn't the case.
> >
> > Whatever you say, Patricia.
> >
> > The clock is ticking.
>
>
> Jared/John/Geraldina,
>
>
> No problem, tubby. BTW, how did you get those
> gigantic Frankenstein looking scars on your head?

You're not helping your cause, buddy.

You know, regardless of whatever you think I've done to you, I feel I must remind you that it's your fault that my pictures and info float around this site. There wouldn't be pictures of me with a swastika on my forehead if you hadn't overreacted to me calling you a girl in passing in one thread.

You've trolled my MySpace and Facebook pages, you've posted my pictures, you've tried posting my name, you've stalked me IRL, you tried to pick a fight with the girl I was with, and you told me you were going to kick my ass when I tried to make nice with you.

Time and time again, I've bit my tongue and looked the other way. Whether it was because I knew I was better than you and didn't have to sink to your level, or because your friends asked me to leave you alone, I just walked away because you weren't worth it.

I used to report posts that contained personal stuff or pictures of you. I would email and PM other users and ask them to just leave you alone because of how fucked up you are. I went to bat for you a couple times when I didn't have to because I thought you were being treated unfairly.

You are without a doubt the most wretched excuse for a human being that I have ever had the misfortune of meeting, and you have reached the limits of my patience. You think that just because other people aren't as fucking crazy as you that they're not going to do anything when you point your insanity in their direction, and boy howdy, are you wrong.

If this thread is still here tomorrow, I am going fucking humiliate you.

If you try to stalk me and "kick my ass" because your sad little ego can't handle some words on the internet, you'd better hope your first punch kills me. If it doesn't, you'd better hope you can run faster than I can.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Date: May 13, 2011 03:50PM



-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 13, 2011 03:54PM

That looks just like our Pat, only slightly more masculine...

Pinhead the Cenobite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_zTZlSxLFJuY/S2-Zv5TE9FI/
> AAAAAAAAAOM/yDTY5QNQdY4/s320/pat+snl.jpg

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Brown Eye Blind ()
Date: May 13, 2011 04:00PM

This coffee has got me RAGING. Someone parked an old Geo Storm out front - I am going to go try and lift it!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMystery ()
Date: May 13, 2011 04:04PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MrMystery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > MrMephisto Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > MrMystery Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > this simply isn't the case.
> > >
> > > Whatever you say, Patricia.
> > >
> > > The clock is ticking.
> >
> >
> > Jared/John/Geraldina,
> >
> >
> > No problem, tubby. BTW, how did you get those
> > gigantic Frankenstein looking scars on your
> head?
>
> You're not helping your cause, buddy.


I don't give a fuck; do that shit and see what happens.


> You know, regardless of whatever you think I've
> done to you, I feel I must remind you that it's
> your fault that my pictures and info float around
> this site.




eesh got them off my myspace and facebook pages, liar. He even went to the extent of pulling pics off female friends of mine's pages.




There wouldn't be pictures of me with a
> swastika on my forehead if you hadn't overreacted
> to me calling you a girl in passing in one
> thread.
>



That's not what happened, liar.



> Time and time again, I've bit my tongue and looked
> the other way. Whether it was because I knew I was
> better than you and didn't have to sink to your
> level, or because your friends asked me to leave
> you alone, I just walked away because you weren't
> worth it.



Bullshit. You ran away every time, but came back to try and make peace the last time, fatty!


> I used to report posts that contained personal
> stuff or pictures of you. I would email and PM
> other users and ask them to just leave you alone
> because of how fucked up you are. I went to bat
> for you a couple times when I didn't have to
> because I thought you were being treated
> unfairly.
>
> You are without a doubt the most wretched excuse
> for a human being that I have ever had the
> misfortune of meeting, and you have reached the
> limits of my patience. You think that just because
> other people aren't as fucking crazy as you that
> they're not going to do anything when you point
> your insanity in their direction, and boy howdy,
> are you wrong.
>
> If this thread is still here tomorrow, I am going
> fucking humiliate you.


Do it and see what happens.


> If you try to stalk me and "kick my ass" because
> your sad little ego can't handle some words on the
> internet, you'd better hope your first punch kills
> me. If it doesn't, you'd better hope you can run
> faster than I can.


I'll be seeing you soon, friend.




BTW, your girl came at me and pushed me as you ducked back inside, liar.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2011 10:27PM by MrMystery.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Date: May 13, 2011 04:06PM

Can we get this over with tonight? And be done with it.

Say in the fountain area at Fairfax Corner. 10:00 pm?

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 13, 2011 04:07PM

MrMystery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I'll be seeing you soon, friend.





Dun dunnnnnnn DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN lol at inka trying to act tough and threatening.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 13, 2011 04:10PM

Patrick, make sure you bring your own tapas.... Nothing worse than being in a jam without them...

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMystery ()
Date: May 13, 2011 04:11PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MrMystery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > I'll be seeing you soon, friend.
>
>
>
>
>
> Dun dunnnnnnn DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN lol at inka trying
> to act tough and threatening.


Internet tough guy eesh:


Attachments:
computer-nerd-+-Limpet-21.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Date: May 13, 2011 04:11PM

Then we can go to Coastal Flats and hit on divorced MILFs.

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMystery ()
Date: May 13, 2011 04:12PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Patrick, make sure you bring your own tapas....
> Nothing worse than being in a jam without them...


Harry, your schtick is worse than Misery's! :(

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Date: May 13, 2011 04:12PM

I will take eesh's prior army experience over your douchbaggery. 2:1 odds.

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMystery ()
Date: May 13, 2011 04:13PM

Pinhead the Cenobite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I will take eesh's prior army experience over your
> douchbaggery. 2:1 odds.


I've met him before and he backed down and then later said via pm that he had a gun strapped to his ankle! lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 13, 2011 04:14PM

Pinhead the Cenobite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I will take eesh's prior army experience over your
> douchbaggery. 2:1 odds.




Whoa whoa, hold on there, I was a 98Y. No experience with dealing with keffiyeh wearing, ice-throwing domestic terrorists. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Unbeliever ()
Date: May 13, 2011 04:15PM

Really, then why dont you produce that pm then?

MrMystery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pinhead the Cenobite Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I will take eesh's prior army experience over
> your
> > douchbaggery. 2:1 odds.
>
>
> I've met him before and he backed down and then
> later said via pm that he had a gun strapped to
> his ankle! lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 13, 2011 04:15PM

STFU EJ!

MrMystery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Patrick, make sure you bring your own tapas....
> > Nothing worse than being in a jam without
> them...
>
>
> Harry, your schtick is worse than Misery's! :(

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Date: May 13, 2011 04:16PM

I sure hope nobody else is missing this thread.

WTL is strangely quiet.

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: May 13, 2011 04:17PM

WTL must be busy. Even the MOM thread hasn't been updated today.

EDIT: ... since before lunch, anyway.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2011 04:18PM by Ut videam.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: John Wednesday Rocks! ()
Date: May 13, 2011 04:19PM

Are you still looking to get gigs?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 13, 2011 04:22PM

This is a friendly reminder for everyone to quote all of Patrick's posts. You know he is just going to end up editing out everything he writes...

We must think about future FU visitors in historic times, such as these... One day, your grandkids should be able to read the tale of Patrick La-pew...

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: May 13, 2011 04:28PM

I've been in meetings this afternoon, and at some
Point the image of the summer's eve disposable douche ad popped into my head. Now, I understand why.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMystery ()
Date: May 13, 2011 05:44PM

Unbeliever Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Really, then why dont you produce that pm then?


> unfortunately Cary disabled my inkahootz account after it was compromisedd by eesh


> MrMystery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Pinhead the Cenobite Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I will take eesh's prior army experience over
> > your
> > > douchbaggery. 2:1 odds.
> >
> >
> > I've met him before and he backed down and then
> > later said via pm that he had a gun strapped to
> > his ankle! lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Party_Clown ()
Date: May 13, 2011 05:48PM

You should hook up with "Spank the Clown" and do road shows. I'd almost pay real monopoly money to see that show! :P
Attachments:
circus_clowns-3054.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 13, 2011 05:52PM

We squashed it over PM. Show's over, folks. Sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: May 13, 2011 05:54PM

Thank you all for the distraction

thread_delivers-yon.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: tinkerbell ()
Date: May 13, 2011 06:22PM

Warhawk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is the last time I do any real work and
> ignore this board. Look what happened during my 2
> hour meeting!



what an explosion

300 views and 90 posts in just 3 hours

imagine if all that energy was used for something worth while

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 13, 2011 06:26PM

Until next time, y'all!

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We squashed it over PM. Show's over, folks.
> Sorry.

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Date: May 13, 2011 06:30PM

that is so gay.

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: SoylentGreen ()
Date: May 13, 2011 06:49PM

eesh Wrote:

> Whoa whoa, hold on there, I was a 98Y. No
> experience with dealing with keffiyeh wearing,
> ice-throwing domestic terrorists. lol


Shut up Eesh...you get bonus points for just being in the military.

Accept them gracefully.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: May 14, 2011 10:33AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If this thread is still here tomorrow, I am going
> fucking humiliate you.

Ok, it is "tomorrow" and I'm waiting for the humiliation... we all know nothing is "worked out" that will last more than a month, can we just skip ahead to the humiliation?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Losers ()
Date: May 14, 2011 10:45AM

Ha Ha!
Attachments:
imagesCAGTR7T2.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: 6X ()
Date: May 14, 2011 12:28PM

How did I miss this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: May 14, 2011 12:47PM

tinkerbell Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Warhawk Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This is the last time I do any real work and
> > ignore this board. Look what happened during my
> 2
> > hour meeting!
>
>
>
> what an explosion
>
> 300 views and 90 posts in just 3 hours
>
> imagine if all that energy was used for something
> worth while


The US would be out of both wars and our economy would be back on track.

__________________________________
That's not a ladybug, that's a cannapiller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the John Wednesday solo experience
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 14, 2011 01:16PM

justsayin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If this thread is still here tomorrow, I am
> going
> > fucking humiliate you.
>
> Ok, it is "tomorrow" and I'm waiting for the
> humiliation... we all know nothing is "worked out"
> that will last more than a month, can we just skip
> ahead to the humiliation?




+1


I give it a week at most. inkahootz will misinterpret something said, think it is a slant against him, and we will be back to the drawing board.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   ********         **  ********         ** 
 **     **  **     **        **  **     **        ** 
 **     **  **     **        **  **     **        ** 
 ********   ********         **  ********         ** 
 **         **         **    **  **     **  **    ** 
 **         **         **    **  **     **  **    ** 
 **         **          ******   ********    ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.