HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do sons without fathers turn out gay?
Posted by: Single mom ()
Date: April 21, 2011 12:56AM

When a son grows up without a father figure, do they turn out to be homosexual? I've always heard homosexual men didn't have strong father figures.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do sons without fathers turn out gay?
Posted by: It's Go Time ()
Date: April 21, 2011 04:39AM

Sons without father figures normally become Tapout wearing tough guys who back their shit up.

Posted by: Dig Dug ()
Date: April 21, 2011 06:47AM

No, I have a neighbor that is a single mom and her son is the neighborhood stud...gets alll the girls. He is also trying to get into the naval acad. He is a good kid as far as I can tell.

Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: April 21, 2011 09:30AM

Single mom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When a son grows up without a father figure, do
> they turn out to be homosexual? I've always heard
> homosexual men didn't have strong father figures.

Really? Are you really asking this? Next I suppose you're going to ask if blacks are really humans. Or are women intelligent enough to vote. Or maybe if you keep making those strange faces your face will freeze that way.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: April 21, 2011 09:46AM

Not all black men are gay...so no.

Posted by: mcsmack ()
Date: April 21, 2011 09:48AM

Yes. And this is always the case 100% of the time.

Posted by: EX PG CNTY ()
Date: April 21, 2011 11:03AM

"Not all black men are gay...so no." >> Great Point!!

Posted by: lionel ()
Date: April 21, 2011 01:00PM

Single mom Wrote:

Not really, what about Tarzan and Batman?

Posted by: MrCleaver ()
Date: April 21, 2011 08:02PM

No, but all fathers without sons ARE GAY.

Posted by: dallas fields ()
Date: April 22, 2011 12:52AM

no most boys with no father avoid other boys and like girls more than other strate boys

Posted by: Kin Hana ()
Date: April 22, 2011 08:41PM

First of all until the 5th month of pregnancy every one is a female
Sexual orientation is decided when a fetus is two months old. the mothers hormones bath the baby if the is more testastrome and the baby turns out a girl. That girl is more likely to be a bi/gay later in life. If the baby is bath in estrogen and is born a male that male is more likely to be bi/gay later in life. In other words being gay or bi is not jut somthing some one choses to be they were born like that.
Straight Fathers and Mothers don't understand because the are not gay. So to make fun of some for their sexual orientation is just as bad as making fun of some one because of their skin color or their gender.So to answer your question of "Do sons without fathers turn out gay?" The answer is No, it is not likely that a child without a father will be gay.

Date: April 22, 2011 08:43PM

I believe you are born gay. However, growing up with an over-domineering mother and a weak/non-existence father doesn't help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Date: April 22, 2011 09:56PM

I Agree

Date: April 22, 2011 10:04PM

dammit, i knew it. my mom always told me she swore i was going to be a girl.

...guys, i'm gay.

Date: April 23, 2011 05:03PM

It's OK

Date: April 29, 2011 07:24PM

I'm bi.

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: April 29, 2011 08:42PM

Do gay people without sons turn out fathers?

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: Tigerstyle ()
Date: April 30, 2011 12:24PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> Do gay people without sons turn out fathers?

This hasn't been experimentally verified. However, it has been proven that gay sons turn out fathers (and I don't mean "become.")

Posted by: Dr. Fuzz ()
Date: April 30, 2011 01:32PM

Single mom Wrote:

No, but they do grow up to be total pussies.

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: April 30, 2011 06:00PM

10-4, good buddy... Nor did I...

Tigerstyle Wrote:
> (and I don't mean "become.")

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: ~TRUTH~ ()
Date: April 30, 2011 06:47PM

How Might Homosexuality Develop?

Putting the Pieces Together

It may be difficult to grasp how genes, environment, and other influences interrelate to one another, how a certain factor may "influence" an outcome but not cause it. The scenario below is condensed and hypothetical, but is drawn from the lives of actual people, illustrating how many different factors influence behavior.

Note that the following is just one of the many developmental pathways that can lead to homosexuality, but a common one.

In reality, every person's "road" to sexual expression is individual, however many common lengths it may share with those of others.

(1) Nature vs. Nurture. Our scenario starts with birth. The boy (for example) who one day may go on to struggle with homosexuality is born with certain features that are somewhat more common among homosexuals than in the population at large.

Some of these traits might be inherited (genetic), while others might have been caused by the "intrauterine environment" (hormones).

What this means is that a youngster without these traits will be somewhat less likely to become homosexual later than someone with them.

What are these traits?

If we could identify them precisely, many of them would turn out to be gifts rather than "problems," for example a sensitive disposition, a strong creative drive, a keen aesthetic sense.

Some of these, such as greater sensitivity, could be related to - or even the same as - physiological traits that also cause trouble, such as a greater-than-average anxiety response to any given stimulus.

No one knows with certainty just what these heritable characteristics are; at present we only have hints. Were we free to study homosexuality properly (uninfluenced by political agendas) we would certainly soon clarify these factors - just as we are doing in less contentious areas. In any case, there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that the behavior "homosexuality" is itself directly inherited.

(2) Childhood. From a very early age potentially heritable characteristics mark the boy as "different."

He finds himself somewhat shy and uncomfortable with the typical "rough and tumble" of his peers.

Perhaps he is more interested in art or in reading - simply because he's smart.

But when he later thinks about his early life, he will find it difficult to separate out what in these early behavioral differences came from an inherited temperament and what from the next factor, namely:

(3) "Defensive detachment" from father. That for whatever reason, he recalls a painful "mismatch" between what he needed and longed for and what his father offered him.

Perhaps most people would agree that his father was distinctly distant and ineffective; maybe it was just that his own needs were unique enough that his father, a decent man, could never quite find the right way to relate to him.

Or perhaps his father really disliked and rejected his son's sensitivity.

In any event, the absence of a happy, warm, and intimate closeness with his father led to the boy's pulling away in disappointment, "defensively detaching" in order to protect himself.

But sadly, this pulling away from his father, and from the "masculine" role model he needed, also left him even less able to relate to his male peers.

We may contrast this to the boy whose loving father dies, for instance, but who is less vulnerable to later homosexuality. This is because the commonplace dynamic in the pre-homosexual boy is not merely the absence of a father - literally or psychologically - but the psychological defense of the boy against his repeatedly disappointing father.

Complementary dynamics involving the boy's mother are also likely to have played an important role. Because people tend to marry partners with "interlocking neuroses," the boy probably found himself in a problematic relationship with both parents.

For all these reasons, when as an adult he looked back on his childhood, the now-homosexual man recalls, "From the beginning I was always different. I never got along well with the boys my age and felt more comfortable around girls."

This accurate memory makes his later homosexuality feel convincingly to him as though it was "preprogrammed" from the start.

(4) Adolescence. Although he has "defensively detached" from his father, the young boy still carries silently within him a terrible longing for the warmth, love, and encircling arms of the father he never did nor could have.

Early on, he develops intense, nonsexual attachments to older boys he admires - but at a distance, repeating with them the same experience of longing and unavailability.

When puberty sets in, sexual urges - which can attach themselves to any object, especially in malescolor> - rise to the surface and combine with his already intense need for masculine intimacy and warmth.

He begins to develop homosexual crushes. Later he recalls, "My first sexual longings were directed not at girls but at boys. I was never interested in girls."

(5) Growth of homosexual desire. As he matures (especially in our culture where early, extramarital sexual experiences are sanctioned and even encouraged), the youngster, now a teen, begins to experiment with homosexual activity.

Or alternatively his needs for same-sex closeness may already have been taken advantage of by an older boy or man, who preyed upon him sexually when he was still a child. (Recall the studies that demonstrate the high incidence of sexual abuse in the childhood histories of homosexual men.)

Or oppositely, he may avoid such activities out of fear and shame in spite of his attraction to them.

In any event, his now-sexualized longings cannot merely be denied, however much he may struggle against them. It would be cruel for us at this point to imply that these longings are a simple matter of "choice."

Indeed, he remembers having spent agonizing months and years trying to deny their existence altogether or pushing them away, to no avail.

One can easily imagine how justifiably angry he will later be when someone casually and thoughtlessly accuses him of "choosing" to be homosexual.

When he seeks help, he hears one of two messages, and both terrify him; either, "Homosexuals are bad people and you are a bad person for choosing to be homosexual. There is no place for you here and God is going to see to it that you suffer for being so bad."

Or "Homosexuality is inborn and unchangeable. You were born that way. Forget about your fairytale picture of getting married and having children and living in a little house with a white picket fence. God made you who you are and he/she destined you for the gay life. Learn to enjoy it."

(6) At some point, he gives in to his deep longings for love and begins to have voluntary homosexual experiences. He finds - possibly to his horror - that these old, deep, painful longings are at least temporarily, and for the first time ever, assuaged.

Although he may also therefore feel intense conflict, he cannot help admit that the relief is immense.

This temporary feeling of comfort is so profound - going well beyond the simple sexual pleasure that anyone feels in a less fraught situation - that the experience is powerfully reinforced. However much he may struggle, he finds himself powerfully driven to repeat the experience.

And the more he does, the more it is reinforced and the more likely it is he will repeat it yet again, though often with a sense of diminishing returns.

(7) He also discovers that, as for anyone, sexual orgasm is a powerful reliever of distress of all sorts. By engaging in homosexual activities he has already crossed one of the most critical and strongly enforced boundaries of sexual taboo.

It is now easy for him to cross other taboo boundaries as well, especially the significantly less severe taboo pertaining to promiscuity.

Soon homosexual activity becomes the central organizing factor in his life as he slowly acquires the habit of turning to it regularly - not just because of his original need for fatherly warmth of love, but to relieve anxiety of any sort.

(8) In time, his life becomes even more distressing than for most.

Some of this is in fact, as activists claim, because all-too-often he experiences from others a cold lack of sympathy or even open hostility.

The only people who seem really to accept him are other gays, and so he forms an even stronger bond with them as a "community."

But it is not true, as activists claim, that these are the only or even the major stresses. Much distress is caused simply by his way of life - for example, the medical consequences, AIDS being just one of many (if also the worst).

He also lives with the guilt and shame that he inevitably feels over his compulsive, promiscuous behavior; and too over the knowledge that he cannot relate effectively to the opposite sex and is less likely to have a family (a psychological loss for which political campaigns for homosexual marriage, adoption, and inheritance rights can never adequately compensate).

However much activists try to normalize for him these patterns of behavior and the losses they cause, and however expedient it may be for political purposes to hide them from the public-at-large, unless he shuts down huge areas of his emotional life he simply cannot honestly look at himself in this situation and feel content.

And no one - not even a genuine, dyed-in-the-wool, sexually insecure "homophobe" - is nearly so hard on him as he is on himself. Furthermore, the self-condemning messages that he struggles with on a daily basis are in fact only reinforced by the bitter self-derogating wit of the very gay culture he has embraced. The activists around him keep saying that it is all caused by the "internalized homophobia" of the surrounding culture, but he knows that it is not.

The stresses of "being gay" lead to more, not less, homosexual behavior.

This principle, perhaps surprising to the layman (at least to the layman who has not himself gotten caught up in some pattern, of whatever type) is typical of the compulsive or addictive cycle of self-destructive behavior; wracking guilt, shame, and self-condemnation only causes it to increase.

It is not surprising that people therefore turn to denial to rid themselves of these feelings, and he does too. He tells himself, "It is not a problem, therefore there is no reason for me to feel so bad about it."

(9) After wrestling with such guilt and shame for so many years, the boy, now an adult, comes to believe, quite understandably - and because of his denial, needs to believe - "I can't change anyway because the condition is unchangeable."

If even for a moment he considers otherwise, immediately arises the painful query, "Then why haven't I...?" and with it returns all the shame and guilt.

Thus, by the time the boy becomes a man, he has pieced together this point of view:

I was always different, always an outsider. I developed crushes on boys from as long as I can remember and the first time I fell in love it was with a boy, not a girl.

I had no real interest in members of the opposite sex.

Oh, I tried all right - desperately. But my sexual experiences with girls were nothing special.

But the first time I had homosexual sex it just 'felt right.'

So it makes perfect sense to me that homosexuality is genetic.

I've tried to change - God knows how long I struggled - and I just can't. That's because it's not changeable. Finally, I stopped struggling and just accepted myself the way I am.

(10) Social attitudes toward homosexuality will play a role in making it more or less likely that the man will adopt an "inborn and unchangeable" perspective, and at what point in his development.

It is obvious that a widely shared and propagated worldview that normalizes homosexuality will increase the likelihood of his adopting such beliefs, and at an earlier age.

But it is perhaps less obvious - it follows from what we have discussed above - that ridicule, rejection, and harshly punitive condemnation of him as a person will be just as likely (if not more likely) to drive him into the same position.

(11) If he maintains his desire for a traditional family life, the man may continue to struggle against his "second nature." Depending on whom he meets, he may remain trapped between straight condemnation and gay activism, both in secular institutions and in religious ones.

(12) If he enters the path to healing, he will find that the road is long and difficult - but extraordinarily fulfilling.

http://www.narth.com/docs/pieces.html

Posted by: evenboyswith2fathers ()
Date: April 30, 2011 07:52PM

Even boys with two GAY dads don't become faggots. Its only sad figures like OP that are 'cursed' with teh queer son. Sorry but your son will be a fag and a Democrat(if he doesn't kill himself over the projected shame and self-hate you impose on him...)

Welcome to your own self-manufactured hell douchebag

Posted by: parker ()
Date: March 14, 2012 05:42AM

whoever said a child is a girl until they are five months old is full of it..... has anyone ever heard of chromosomes? it has nothing to do with how many hormones a mother cast on a child. it may not have its sexual organs yet but, trust me its a boy or girl. As for this post, studies are pretty overwhelming in the fact that most gay men did not have a father or had a father that they were not close to and was replaced by a domineering mother. this does not mean that fatherless boys are gay. in fact it usually tends to have the opposite effect. boys grow up not watching a father treat his mother a certain way and dont know how to treat women. therefore often times treating girls poorly or using them.

Posted by: f@ggg ()
Date: March 14, 2012 08:43AM

evenboyswith2fathers Wrote:
> Even boys with two GAY dads don't become faggots.
> Its only sad figures like OP that are 'cursed'
> with teh queer son. Sorry but your son will be a
> fag and a Democrat(if he doesn't kill himself over
> the projected shame and self-hate you impose on
> him...)
>
> Welcome to your own self-manufactured hell
> douchebag

Go lick the skin off your dad's dick you fucking homo! So why didn't you become a democrat then?

Posted by: Sniff...sniff... Smells Like Troll!!! ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:41AM

C'mon Man!

The OP's a troll.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!

Posted by: Dush Rimball ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:03AM

If the mom is a slut who frequently brings home different men, your son stands a better chance of assimilating one of the stronger personalities.

Posted by: gagaloo ()
Date: March 14, 2012 01:57PM

Baby, they were born that way

Posted by: onlyonlyonly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 02:09PM

He will turn gay only if he hangs with girls 24/7 all his life.

Posted by: theothertruth ()
Date: March 14, 2012 02:22PM

onlyonlyonly Wrote:
> He will turn gay only if he hangs with girls 24/7
> all his life.

I have seen the other alternative truth to this and that is.
He has been hanging around girls 24/7 his entire life and was not gay at all and was a real ladies man. I know the guy and the girls who hung with him liked him and treated him like a KEN Barbie doll and showed him how and what to wear to look cool and stylish without looking gay. So he did not look like his MOM dressed him at all.

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: March 14, 2012 02:24PM

theothertruth Wrote:
> onlyonlyonly Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He will turn gay only if he hangs with girls
> 24/7
> > all his life.
>
>
> I have seen the other alternative truth to this
> and that is.
> He has been hanging around girls 24/7 his entire
> life and was not gay at all and was a real ladies
> man. I know the guy and the girls who hung with
> him liked him and treated him like a KEN Barbie
> doll and showed him how and what to wear to look
> cool and stylish without looking gay. So he did
> not look like his MOM dressed him at all.

Yeah, there is quite a bit of truth in this.

Posted by: therealstatsare ()
Date: March 14, 2012 05:15PM

NO ONE IS BORN GAY! Babies dont have any sexual orientation. Most homosexuality is a result of environmental factors which shape psychological impressions onto the person to make them feel a certain way. When they say they are "born gay", they mostly say its when they come into puberty and hormonal changes happen making them feel certain feelings towards someone of the same gender- sometimes mistaken for being homosexual.

Also many homosexual men were molested by an older male figure such as a grandfather or an uncle.Many lebsians were raped or had bad experiences with boys growing up. This leads to mistrust in men.

Many gay men will admit to having sexual attraction to women- and even having sexual relations with women at least once in their lives. How do they say gay is "not a choice"?

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: March 14, 2012 05:19PM

I dunno man. If your wiener gets rocked up for another dude, thats beyond a choice.

Posted by: Agreed ()
Date: March 14, 2012 05:20PM

JBass Wrote:
> I dunno man. If your wiener gets rocked up for
> another dude, thats beyond a choice.

+50000000

Date: March 14, 2012 05:20PM

This thread is stupid.

Posted by: ... ()
Date: March 14, 2012 05:21PM

So many people presenting their uneducated opinions and assumptions as though they are fact...
America: where every moron thinks themself an expert...

Posted by: rationalthinker3 ()
Date: March 14, 2012 05:26PM

JBass Wrote:

Do you get an errection for every single woman you see? No, its a choice. Most of this is caused by demonic activity.

Date: March 14, 2012 05:29PM

lmao

Posted by: learnbiology201 ()
Date: March 14, 2012 05:29PM

JBass Wrote:

Errections are caused by 1) direct stimulation or 2) thoughts.

No one just gets a hard on for a person without thinking about the thought. Its mostly mental. Its not an automatic response.

Posted by: ... ()
Date: March 14, 2012 05:31PM

Thinking about someone you aren't attracted to is unlikely to result in an erection...

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 14, 2012 06:17PM

rationalthinker3 Wrote:
> JBass Wrote:
> -----
> > I dunno man. If your wiener gets rocked up for
> > another dude, thats beyond a choice.
>
>
> Do you get an errection for every single woman you
> see? No, its a choice. Most of this is caused by
> demonic activity.
Attachments:
1331761786488.jpg

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 14, 2012 06:21PM

... Wrote:
> Thinking about someone you aren't attracted to is
> unlikely to result in an erection...

This gave me an instant erection.....

NSFW!

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=54683,filename=1331743271282.jpg

Posted by: ..? ()
Date: March 14, 2012 06:29PM

is that Morgan?

Posted by: I'd say with confidence.. ()
Date: March 14, 2012 06:45PM

About 25% of children (boys) without Dads grow up to be Gays.

Posted by: I'm fairly certain... ()
Date: March 14, 2012 06:49PM

I'd say with confidence.. Wrote:
> About 25% of children (boys) without Dads grow up
> to be Gays.

You clearly are uneducated on the subject...
When it comes to families, the only thing that increases the likelihood of being gay is having older brothers. Each subsequent male child has an increased probability of being homosexual (due, in this case/for this factor, to hormones in the womb).
As far as genetics, most experts agree that any genes influencial in determining sexuality come from the mother, NOT the father.

But go ahead and continue to speculate without having any legitimate knowledge of the subject you're discussing...

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: March 14, 2012 08:54PM

I'm fairly certain... Wrote:
>
> You clearly are uneducated on the subject...
> When it comes to families, the only thing that
> increases the likelihood of being gay is having
> older brothers. Each subsequent male child has an
> increased probability of being homosexual (due, in
> this case/for this factor, to hormones in the
> womb).

I remember reading a study about how common it was for gay guys to have several older brothers. They were actually hypothesizing that carrying a boy changed the mother's uterus in some way that may impact the hormones of future babies... something like that.

Posted by: Jesse ()
Date: March 15, 2012 08:20PM

I've noticed that kids who never had a father are typically more feminine or hyper-masculine. They don't have an example of how a man handles things. I've been told by my boy's school representatives that as the father in my family I have more influence on how the boys act. I think it logical then that if a boy is raised by two gay men, the boy at least has one male "role model" so he may not turn out to be gay. Obviously, a single mom isn't necessarily a good example for how a boy should develop into a man. If the mom dates a number of men then I would posit that the boy may turn into a hyper-masculine individual because of the relationships that have been set as examples are not long-lasting.

Posted by: tkay ()
Date: August 15, 2012 08:11PM

i have been apart from my sons father for 8 yrs and he sees my boy once every few months and my son did look up to him till this last time frame and then his dad called me to let me know he has a guy he has been seeing and he was so serious. it scares the hell out of me cause i feel it is going to ruin my kids lives its a small town and everyone knows everyone and i am more afraid that my boy will turn out like him . if that is mean sorry i am confused and so darn worried i am a single mom with a boyfriend and i pray my boys look up to him and turn out not gay. any tips to this plz i can use all i get. thank you

Posted by: Lester ()
Date: August 15, 2012 09:03PM

I'm fairly certain... Wrote:
> I'd say with confidence.. Wrote:
> -----
> > About 25% of children (boys) without Dads grow
> up
> > to be Gays.
>
>
> You clearly are uneducated on the subject...
> When it comes to families, the only thing that
> increases the likelihood of being gay is having
> older brothers. Each subsequent male child has an
> increased probability of being homosexual (due, in
> this case/for this factor, to hormones in the
> womb).
> As far as genetics, most experts agree that any
> genes influencial in determining sexuality come
> from the mother, NOT the father.
>
> But go ahead and continue to speculate without
> having any legitimate knowledge of the subject
> you're discussing...

It may actually be the opposite. The later you have kids, the higher the probability that you'll bear male children. Nobody knows.

Posted by: lotsoffactsinthere ()
Date: August 16, 2012 11:06AM

If having older brothers means a son will turn out gay- what about instances where the younger sons are straight, but the older brother is gay? Also, I heard it only makes a difference if the child is right handed.

Posted by: sciencefiction2 ()
Date: August 16, 2012 11:07AM

That's bullshit! I know a guy who has 6 older brothers and he is not gay at all.

Posted by: Crash181 ()
Date: July 19, 2014 04:45PM

Good point. Using two fictional characters as your argument...

Posted by: ChildentitledtoDads ()
Date: March 29, 2017 12:18AM

Boys are more likely to act the way they were raised. It also depends on their influences and whether the mother seeks to raise a boy like a man or like her. As humans, we learn and live by our surroundings. The bigger question we have to ask ourselves is why a child is bring raised without the father. Most women will say he does not want anything to do with his child. Most men say women push men out of a child's life. I have had two kids with two different mothers. I can say that both tried to push me out of my kids lives. For this simple reason I did not want to be with them anymore and they could not bare to see me loved by another women. Typically, men think that 2+2= 4. Women tend to focus on how good 2+2=4. Women think with feelings more than reality. Typically, they tend to do what makes them feel better about themselves then what is good for the kid. This typically results in her claiming he is a deadbeat, abusive, and non involved. Then the courts like men for one thing. Their money! It makes courts billions of dollars and gives women alimony in the name of child support. Then they make men feel that if they do not pay the system and the women they are incapable of caring for their kid. They do not give the men a chance to take care of their child. The courts find ways to work around every which way to make sure dad pays. That involves denying him equal time, denying him residential parenting, his pay is higher. They will find at least one of these to make sure the man pays. If he is making less than her, they will only give him a little time to his kids. If he is making more, then they will make him pay. Even if the mother is no good, they will do whatever they can to keep the kid with the mother. This helps make sure the man pays child support, or alimony support, so the state can collect and they can keep their jobs. This pattern has no doubt led to boys having identity crisis. Why do you think so many boys turn out acting gay. There is no such thing as a gay person, only behavior. It is because they are raised by women and they have no figure to help them develop. Sorry girls, your one in a 1000 men who turn out ok just not justify, "well my boy turned out ok and I was a single parent." not a typical situation!11

Posted by: tiifd ()
Date: March 29, 2017 07:05AM

What or how does a boy turn at with 2 homo dads as parents

Posted by: CjbKF ()
Date: March 29, 2017 01:12PM

Agreed Wrote:
> JBass Wrote:
> -----
> > I dunno man. If your wiener gets rocked up for
> > another dude, thats beyond a choice.
>
>
> +50000000

right

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.