HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
California Wildfires
Posted by: California Wildfires ()
Date: October 31, 2007 11:35AM

A boy playing with matches started a Southern California wildfire that scorched more than 38,000 acres, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said Tuesday. The Buckweed Fire destroyed 21 homes in the Agua Dulce community.

I wonder if the parents will get charged

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: California Wildfires
Posted by: Kiev ()
Date: October 31, 2007 11:37AM

Why would they?

For giving him matches?

Posted by: Off Topic! ()
Date: October 31, 2007 11:37AM

Is the boy from Fairfax?

Date: October 31, 2007 11:44AM

Off Topic

- get used to the fact that ALOT of topics on this forum have NOTHING TO DO with fairfax.

Date: October 31, 2007 11:51AM

Kiev -

Maybe people should read the thread "Welcome to Fairfax Underground! [New users read this first]" located here: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/104.html

Specifically, the forums part, where it says:

The forums are the primary feature of Fairfax Underground. There are currently 4 sections:
* Fairfax General: Just about everything should go here. Anything of interest to Northern Virginia as a whole should be posted to this forum.
* Specific City/Town: "Local" forums for a specific town. Used for very specific things, ie. complain about potholes on a neighborhood street.
* NoVA Underground: Local forums for our neighbors in Arlington, Prince William and Loudoun.
* Off-Topic: Everything else

Date: October 31, 2007 12:52PM

Yeah, but who reads forum rules.

Internet. Rules dont apply :)

Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: October 31, 2007 01:35PM

Fox News's Steve Doosey said the fires may have been started by al Qeada terr0rists. WMAL radio said they were started by illegal aliens. I get so confused. Who am I supposed to blame, al Qeada or illegal immigrants?

And in just a few short weeks The War on Christmas starts on Fox News Channel. So, I guess then I will have even more people to be angry at.

Posted by: Well? ()
Date: October 31, 2007 02:53PM

"Who am I supposed to blame, al Qeada or illegal immigrants?"

Are they not one in the same???

Date: October 31, 2007 04:21PM

Kiev Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, but who reads forum rules.
>
> Internet. Rules dont apply :)

Looks like they do, or it wouldn't have ended up here.

Posted by: On Topic! ()
Date: October 31, 2007 06:34PM

It's what you call a false flag operation. Make it appear that the illegal aliens have started the fires. The Muslim fundamentalists, masters of deceit, frequently use various operations to test our operations security or OPSEC. They do this to further refine their future attacks, by observing damage and first responders, as well as public's concern. The illegals that sweep in after the fires to rob the homes during the confusion is simply another matter. The coyotes and illegals have been known to set fires to divert attention from the border patrols and the vigilant Minute Men. On Topic, 'cause just imagine what a few confusion agents could do with fires on our main bridges in this area, say just before rush hour...

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: November 01, 2007 04:35PM

Earthquakes, landslides, smog, fires every year, great State! Can't we just hack that state off and be done with it.

Posted by: F Cailfornia w/ a palm tree ()
Date: November 02, 2007 09:44PM

I hope the whole state burns. FCA

Posted by: Libertarian1 ()
Date: November 03, 2007 05:43PM

This just in. . .

NPR blames the California fires on extraterrestrials.
ABC News claims the fires were set by FOX News' Steve Doosey.
Determined to get to the bottom of things, Al Gore has a team of scientists poised to expose the MRSA bug as the culprit as we speak.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: November 04, 2007 08:38AM

fact of nature: forests burn even if not lit by a person because they get dry and lightening strikes, setting it ablaze. this isnt rocket science, it's earth science. ^_^

note: if your home or someone you know had their house damaged/destroyed because of a forest fire, im sorry you/they are so fucking stupid as to choose to live there. i also have no sympathy for people who live in a tropical zone (e.g. florida) or beneath sea-level and "loose everything."

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.