HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ok to speed in Loudoun
Posted by: hold em ()
Date: October 28, 2007 12:15PM

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21514993/

This nutjob and apparently the Loudoun County Sheriffs office think this practice is ok. There is a criminal code for what these guys are doing wrong but I guess we will have to wait and see if anything is done.

If this is the right guy he is a far right religious type. Again another zealout preaching about sin while he does the same thing. Can't stand that type.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ok to speed in Loudoun
Posted by: Who cares ()
Date: October 28, 2007 05:46PM

Like this is news... Come on, this goes on in every department who cares!

Date: October 28, 2007 05:59PM

My take is that he is saying it is ok when it is actually illegal. He has openly admitted to committing a crime. If the cops can spend time setting up people to buy beer for minors then this should be a slam dunk of a case.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: October 28, 2007 07:47PM

Sheriff Taylor did it all the time in Mayberry. Once Sheriff Taylor dimissed 30 tickets in 5 minutes that Barney wrote when he was out of town. Nobody in Mayberry had a problem with it.

Date: October 28, 2007 09:01PM

Yeah I remember that episode but at least they had a day in court. This guy admitted tearing them up before they even made it there. I guess what gripes me is how they say they are serious about speeding cars putting kids at risk. Click it or ticket and all that bs.
Maybe he should put that on a recruiting poster for Loudoun, join the sheriffs department and get all your friends tickets fixed for free.

Posted by: joe ()
Date: October 29, 2007 08:25PM

If I was a cop I'd be doing 90 down I66.

Posted by: Meade ()
Date: November 02, 2007 09:27PM

I grew up in Loudoun and I miss it . People would wave to each other when you drove down Snickersville Turnpike. I remember when Farmer Stanley had his hefer get lose and everyone was trying to help find her. Anyways, I remember because someone almost hit her with his pickup. She was standing in the middle of North Fork Rd.

Finally they did catch her before she tore up the place.

Date: November 03, 2007 01:32PM

And now that same hefer is being served at McDonalds by black folks.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.