HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
amigo shopping
Posted by: duh ()
Date: October 26, 2007 09:42PM

According to a Post article today...that's the term thugs use to describe the robbing of illegal immigrants.

Beaners are apparently perfect robbery victims. They shun banks, so they carry only cash. And they're terrified of the police so they don't report the robbery.

And the proposed crackdowns in PWC and elsewhere will only increase their fear of the police.

This may be the answer, folks. If they can't keep the money they earn...and may lose their lives in the robbery to boot....they might go home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: amigo shopping
Posted by: concerned citizen ()
Date: October 26, 2007 10:58PM

Duh, you are terrible. Havent you read the previous posts by Oh My. She has banned any freedom of speech unless it is politically correct. Please check with her in the future before posting on this board.

Date: October 26, 2007 11:05PM

Kisses to Oh My and Heather for carrying the politically correct torch!
Attachments:
hillary_clinton_2004-11-10.jpg

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 26, 2007 11:16PM

CRIME IS THE ANSWER

Posted by: slimey ()
Date: October 27, 2007 01:34AM

duh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> According to a Post article today...that's the
> term thugs use to describe the robbing of illegal
> immigrants.
>
> Beaners are apparently perfect robbery victims.
> They shun banks, so they carry only cash. And
> they're terrified of the police so they don't
> report the robbery.
>
> And the proposed crackdowns in PWC and elsewhere
> will only increase their fear of the police.
>
> This may be the answer, folks. If they can't keep
> the money they earn...and may lose their lives in
> the robbery to boot....they might go home.

"They shun banks"?? I visit the Bank of America next to Rt.50 and Chain Bridge
about ever 2-3 days. English is Usually spoken but frequently only in the terms
required to make transactions. A large portion of customers only use the ATM's and Ive been amazed at the size of the roll of bills they can dig out of their pockets
and hand across the counter. Also, I've noticed quite a number of the customers
who either walk to the bank or ride a bicycle. This isnt you day laborer crowd,
but I cant help but wonder that if they're here legally, then why all the cash?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2007 01:35AM by slimey.

Posted by: Job Beams ()
Date: October 27, 2007 05:44AM

I think a number of people are paid in cash to avoid social security, health benefits, retirement, etc. This is like my dermatologist who wants cash payments (no charge cards) and what appears to be off the books income. Of course, it's easier to transfer money from a bank to foreign countries.

In some instances, this method of remuneration may be a win-win situation for the employer/doctor and the worker/patient. I may also be a win-lose situation, if you can't file insurance claims or collect benefits.

edit by Cary: closed HTML tag

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2007 06:53PM by Cary.

Date: October 27, 2007 09:52AM

Certain banks have taken the approach that they do not care what the federal law is on demanding identification, they will open bank accounts for anyone. They are now issuing credit cards to the same people who are here illegally.

Of course they cannot pay taxes on the interest earned as they do not file taxes. A great perk of being here illegally. Imagine making 30-50k a year without federal, state, FICA and health insurance. 40k a year would actually be 40k a year. Sweet. Think of what you make a year and none of it was subjected to withholding.

Posted by: Schrute ()
Date: October 27, 2007 10:36AM

Yep, and when the IRS finally figures out they are not paying taxes on the 60k a year they are depositing in the bank, they go to their address. At the house they find 22 men fitting the description, all who do NOT speak English, and have no idea who "Jose Lopez" is or where he could be found.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: October 27, 2007 11:51AM

lol! amigo shopping! hilarious.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: October 27, 2007 11:43PM

But it could go the other way too....what if the beaners get tired of being robbed of their very hard-earnd pesos and arm themselves against the marauding bruthas?

Hey all you gun nuts...can an illegal immigrant legally open carry? Or would they even care?...they're already illegal.

Hey, self-preservation is a basic human instinct...maybe the beaners will fight the niggas to a draw...

Posted by: ha ()
Date: October 28, 2007 12:53AM

duh Wrote:
> Hey all you gun nuts...can an illegal immigrant
> legally open carry? Or would they even
> care?...they're already illegal.

In this area anyone who open carries seems to at least invite conversation with any passing / observant county law enforcement. A hispanic open carrying is probably just as inclined to get questioned as a white; however, in this county it's not like it matters. They aren't going to get in trouble for being 'illegal.' As a matter of fact Gerry Connolly will blow the illegal, as well as the officer for doing nothing about his / her miserable exsistence.

Date: October 28, 2007 03:33AM

Hey, I'm no beaner fan, but really....the few I've come in contact with seemed to be decent folk. Granted, they do have a penchant for extreme inebriation and all the resultant public urination, etc. But they don't seem to be particularly aggressive....even the ones that live in flophouses avoid confrontation if they can. They are TERRIFIED of the po-po...(in their countries, the police are mostly murderous criminals)....even worse than the FCPD (kidding).

Anyway, I started this thread to discuss the potential for upheaval if the beaners DO start fighting back against the niggas and other trash that try to take their money and/or their lives?

Will the beaners fight or run? Or will the collapse of the home building industry mostly solve the beaner problem...for the most part, they really are here only to work.

No work=No beaners?

Posted by: refriedbeans ()
Date: October 28, 2007 04:09PM

possession of a firearm by an illelgal alien is a class 6 Felony, just like being a previously convicted felon, etc... the onus is on the POPO to prove they are illegal or a felon, yet people bitch when they are stopped and asked for ID. VA laws are poorly written and easily misinterpreted, They were written by a bunch of hick sheep fuckers.

Posted by: Beano ()
Date: October 28, 2007 04:11PM

I think immigrants are more likely to start carrying large knives than guns. Most of them are pretty handy with a machete.

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: October 28, 2007 05:42PM

I'm pretty sure B of A is one of the banks that will open an account for you if you are not a citizen

http://www.wwaytv3.com/node/396

So that could explain a bit.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: October 28, 2007 08:24PM

Beano Wrote:
> I think immigrants are more likely to start
> carrying large knives than guns. Most of them are
> pretty handy with a machete.

what do you mean "start?"

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.