HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
McCartney takes it up the ass
Posted by: hang over ()
Date: October 11, 2007 05:20PM

Next time you guys bitch about the screwing you got in divorce court check out Paul McCartneys settlement. 102 million to go to his wife of five years. Thats over 20 million a year just for being his wife and having one kid.
She wasnt around when he made his fortune but she sure as hell is cashing in now. Imagine if she had two legs he might owe her even more.

You let a guy get that kind of settlement from a woman and listen to the outcry. Not that I have much sympathy for him, he should have known better and gotten a prenup.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: McCartney takes it up the ass
Posted by: Yoko oh no! ()
Date: October 14, 2007 08:17PM

Paul McCartney and his ex-wife Heather Mills will hit divorce court next February after failing to come to a monetary settlement today. While it’s estimated that Macca could part with between twenty to seventy million pounds, the main stumbling block has been Mills’ reluctance to sign a gag order preventing her from discussing the marriage in a potential book deal.

Posted by: DemocraticNation ()
Date: October 14, 2007 10:18PM

According to several statistics from leading publications, if we had a liberal-run government, divorce rates would be down by 60%. Take that and shove it up your ass.

Date: October 14, 2007 10:32PM

Can you be more specific?

Date: October 15, 2007 04:55PM

Since you dont respond can I assume you blame the government for the 60% + divorce rate? I have seen the goverment blamed for a lot of things but this is the first time I have seen them blamed for causing your divorce.

Posted by: Kent Broclman ()
Date: October 15, 2007 07:35PM

I put the blame squarely on you, the viewer.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: October 17, 2007 02:13PM

DemocraticNation Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> According to several statistics from leading
> publications, if we had a liberal-run government,
> divorce rates would be down by 60%. Take that and
> shove it up your ass.

up until 94 we had a democratic ruled congress. Was the divorce rate lower before that? I think not? in fact jimmy carter was in the white house during the 70's when the divorce rate started to grown. Your theory doesnt really hold water.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.