HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Are You a Xenophobic Racist?
Posted by: José Diego ()
Date: October 09, 2007 06:26AM

Ex-Mexico Prez: Racists Stop Immigration

NEW YORK (AP) - Former Mexican President Vicente Fox said Monday that the United States is letting racism dictate its policies, especially when it comes to immigration.

"The xenophobics, the racists, those who feel they are a superior race ... they are deciding the future of this nation," he said, without naming names, in an interview with The Associated Press.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8S5D6V80&show_article=1

Is this statement true?

What do you think?

Sr. Fox
Attachments:
Sr. Fox.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are You a Xenophobic Racist?
Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: October 09, 2007 09:09AM

There might be some, but that is not where the frustration comes from. Societal degradation and costs on local communities are hurting people, and they are sick of it. They're sick of the hospitals closing down, the translations, the fracturing of schools, the crime, the apartment cramming, you name it. It's amazing that we have the most open immigration system in the entire world, legal or illegal, and that putz calls us racist. Take a close look at the makeup of this country before you call it racist. You have third-generation Pakistanis in France that cannot integrate there, but 1st generations here fit in just fine.

Posted by: Fairfax MF---er ()
Date: October 09, 2007 09:36AM

I think it is ironic that the former President of Mexico would use terms like "xenophobic" and "racist" when he has presided over a country that uses institutional racism to discriminate against Mayans and other Indians to the point you have militant Zapatista rebels controlling southern regions of the country.

That said, I do think there is some racism involved in the way people treat the illegal immigrants. People use the canard of assimilation, but if you ever talk to the kids of these folks, they are very Americanized.

I think the Federal government needs to come up with a cohesive policy for dealing with illegal immigration because this community-by-community approach is leading to some racist and short-sighted policies that attract people like the Minute Men and the Klan.

Date: October 09, 2007 11:12AM

Excellent comments! which demonstrate the real value and utility of the Fairfax Underground. I hope that more of the astute thinkers will add their comments.

Posted by: slimey ()
Date: October 09, 2007 11:53AM

Perhaps I'm getting rather "cranky" as I approach 59, but I stopped listening
to the rants of the politically correct years ago. Who Is the former President of Mexico to tell me how to think? I am not accountable to him or his cronies in any way shape or form. To me, American sovereignty is all important on this issue. They can call me anything they want, but I'll vote for candidates who are sincerely willing to put a stop to illegal immigration and send them packing. Ill also avoid any "flip floppers" who are only trying to ride the tide.
My grandmother was a Cherokee from Tennessee so if they want to call me a racist
that fine too. Ill just ignore them.

Posted by: Chalupa Breath ()
Date: October 09, 2007 12:19PM

Fuck that wet-backed beaner......

Posted by: mariokart ()
Date: October 09, 2007 12:28PM

Chalupa Breath Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fuck that wet-backed beaner......

and there goes the thread.

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: October 09, 2007 02:10PM

I'm surprised we made it more than two posts before some dickless instigator had to put his clever 2 cents into it. Well, it was a productive thread for a little while.

Posted by: brick short of a load ()
Date: October 09, 2007 02:26PM

I think Senor' Fox should go back to bending taco shells. If his country wasn't so corrupt and dirty maybe they wouldnt be climbing over each other to get out.

There is a lot more to Mexico than Cancun. You wander off the beaten path and you will find yourself at the very least being held up or kidnapped.
Jose and Pedro will be sure to give you a very close shave from ear to ear.

Posted by: Tia2 ()
Date: October 09, 2007 02:43PM

Fairfax MF---er Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> I think the Federal government needs to come up
> with a cohesive policy for dealing with illegal
> immigration because this community-by-community
> approach is leading to some racist and
> short-sighted policies that attract people like
> the Minute Men and the Klan.

Agreed, but if enough people begin delegating and implementing policy, then maybe, just maybe, the federal government will hear them and take the necessary steps toward a solution.

I refer to this thread...

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/47227.html

It seems that the consensus was that society can change if the leaders of that society are willing to do so.

Posted by: Gina full of refrieds ()
Date: October 09, 2007 09:57PM

You kin fook my seester fo r agren card amigo

Date: October 09, 2007 09:59PM

Mexican dick is my favoite! I am one cheese eating mexican cocksucker!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.