HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Homeless Gay men
Posted by: Worried! ()
Date: January 28, 2011 10:29PM

Recently it has come to my attention that a certain group of homeless men, known as Dirty Mike and the Boys, have been going around and breaking into cars to have homosexual orgies. This is very worrisome, as these orgies have been reported in my area! Can anyone confirm that the police have taken action upon this issue?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Homeless Gay men
Posted by: Where's Your Area? ()
Date: January 28, 2011 10:32PM

Which area do you live in? I'll tell Mike to take his crew elsewhere to perform these sessions.

By the way, do you happen to live in Manassas? I've heard that they prefer to search out conversion vans as their target vehicles. There seems to be a lot of those vehicles in Manassas.

Posted by: gunther ()
Date: January 28, 2011 10:39PM

why do u care about this whole thing

Posted by: Tibby TYRONE!! ()
Date: January 29, 2011 12:17PM

Worried! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Recently it has come to my attention that a
> certain group of homeless men, known as Dirty Mike
> and the Boys, have been going around and breaking
> into cars to have homosexual orgies. This is very
> worrisome, as these orgies have been reported in
> my area! Can anyone confirm that the police have
> taken action upon this issue?

Yo dawg, those niggaz broke into my car and left a note. im in hagel circle in lorton. these niggaz dont fuck around.

Posted by: Where's Your Area? ()
Date: January 29, 2011 12:42PM

Tibby TYRONE!! Wrote:
>
> Yo dawg, those niggaz broke into my car and left a
> note. im in hagel circle in lorton. these niggaz
> dont fuck around.

Did they leave a mess in your vehicle? Or, did they wipe up all the stains? It's probably best that you wait until it gets dark and get out a black light and pass it over the interior of your car. There's probably some embedded jizz stains on your upholstery and you want to get that nasty stuff cleaned up ASAP !!!

Posted by: Tibby T-rone! Frum hagle cr ()
Date: January 29, 2011 01:08PM

Where's Your Area? Wrote:
> Tibby TYRONE!! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > Yo dawg, those niggaz broke into my car and left
> a
> > note. im in hagel circle in lorton. these
> niggaz
> > dont fuck around.
>
>
> Did they leave a mess in your vehicle? Or, did
> they wipe up all the stains? It's probably best
> that you wait until it gets dark and get out a
> black light and pass it over the interior of your
> car. There's probably some embedded jizz stains
> on your upholstery and you want to get that nasty
> stuff cleaned up ASAP !!!

That shit dried up and is as hard as concrete seament lol no but really that shit is dried and smells like salty sperm.

Posted by: Wet Randy ()
Date: January 29, 2011 02:36PM

It's called a "soup party"

Posted by: Troubled ()
Date: January 29, 2011 11:20PM

This is quite worrisome

Posted by: Stones ()
Date: January 29, 2011 11:34PM

Who gives a shit? Jesus, the odds of some gay man breaking into your car is like a billion to one. Why do you think they'd pick your car anyway? And even if so, who cares? It's not like they're raping you or anything. Not only am I not very troubled by this but I don't find it worrisome either.

Posted by: Stones ()
Date: January 29, 2011 11:38PM

Oh and is Tibby Tyrone for real? Are you kidding me? Who writes or talks like that? I would bet my car that he's no more than 12 years white weenie kid. Kuz U know I rep bitch ass mutha fucka!

Posted by: IllegalImmigrantFaggots ()
Date: January 30, 2011 04:27PM

Go to the regional homeless shelters and places where they supposedly help the homeless and you'll find these faggots.

Embry Rucker Homeless Shelter in Reston, Va. INCLUDING the Hypothermia operation helping the trafficking of these Illegal Immigrant fags.
(located hiding in the back of the Governmental Center at night during the winter month's like now facing Baron Cameron Rd.)
And watch out for the STENCH coming out of the place due to their rotten hygeine habits and substance abuse!
Serves as a fine after-meal snack, a huge nose full of rotting rancid for six months carcass of some rodent sickening stench!
Then they wonder why you're puking after the wonderfull meal they have served you) This goes on at all the other places mentioned below as well!

ASPAN in Arlington (same as above)

Bailey's Crossroads Homeless Shelter on Montcure right off of Columbia Pike just West of Leesburg Pike (Rt.7) (same as above - especially the Hypothermia operation, again!

All three of these places, PLUS a very many of the Churches in the region supposedly helping the actual legals and citizen homeless people, with other 'help the homeless and poor' programs around.

are allowing these super entitled ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS to flood the places and drive everyone else legal that needs help, out.

How Christian of them.

And just think, if these Illegals are illegally entering this country, then why would they even bother to abide and obey any of the rest of the laws of this country and land?

Rape, murder and dissmember us is on their list as well!

Remember? Sandra Levy and the many other examples. Endless example after example.

And a great many of them are faggots being run out of their own country's, because there they don't put up with the socially burdening faggotry!

As if the homeless in the region weren't suffering enough by the invasion out of DC with the African Americans coming out here to bleed whitey dry at every available 'window', cause they've bled every charitable entity in DC and Maryland dry as well.
Virginia being a Southern State and all, they had to save it for last in the region, knowing it would be more difficult than DC and Maryland.
Of course, the've bled DC and MD so dry they had to cut back, so here come the
scumbags including the left over illegal immigrant Montezuma's revenge Latinos low lifes!

Do you know where you're chidren are? How about your mother and the rest of you're family?

Because they definitely are not SAFE in the NOVA/DC/MD region ANYWHERE anymore.

And the Governmnet is actually SUPPORTING it all, for the PEOPLE, right?

If not thru GROSS NEGLECTION of their VERY DUTIES of their JOB POSITIONS in the govnernment that sucks the life out of the taxpayer's hope for they're very and children's future!

Try reading more about this very interesting, life ruining environment for the legals and citizens of this country at a very popular thread sight, right here on this website.

Just go to this forum's 'Search' engine, Type in 'The Lamb Center', and see just what's up, with these illegal's (and not only the Illegal Immigrants, either!)

That's right - 'SEARCH"

THE LAMB CENTER and expose yourself to the horror's going on in you're own back yard!

Many, MANY DIFFERENT people are wittnessing anonymously this rediculously obvious criminal activity going on and on at these places and our law enforcement people, politicians and the like are doing absolutely NOTHING to stop it.

Thank God for CARY WEIDMANN, AGAIN and AGAIN, for creating this website.

It's Amazing! Amazing GRACE! GOD BLESS YOU CARY WEIDMANN!

Another Wonderful Day At The Lamb
Posted by: A Watchful Eye ()
Date: January 31, 2011 02:06PM

If you watch the “You tube†video about the Lamb Center all I can tell you is it absolutely BS! This is the true Lamb Center. What a wonderful day, walk in the door this morning and look to your right and what do you see? The toothless crack head gang, Arthur that will tell you that he is working and going to school but if he is doing all that why is he sitting there 24/7 exchanging money in the bathroom with the Latino? Is he making loans or is he just such a good guy that he is helping his fellow brother out? I think there is another logical explanation, the small packages and money that is exchanging hands is of a questionable nature. Then there is Leo another toothless designer selling hoodlum. This guy states that after he steals a 40'd from the 7-11 he goes and takes what he wants from the stores in the area. Pastor Yates loves to give him bus passes and metro cards so he can find his way to this area where the merchants are not use to the skillful craftiness that these boys in the hood have acquired in there many years of criminal practice. These guys are what they refer to as career criminals.
Now look to your right and what do you see? "Jason and the Junkies", there is Chris strung out on crystal method who runs with the pastor pat crew. Pastor Pat is another one that support your local criminal not your local sheriff. Then we see the beautiful Barbie (that is beautiful if your half shit faced). Barbie will love you long, long time if you just make a deal with the toothless crack head gang for a few hits. She a real bargain if you do not mind having to go to the doctor for some antibiotics and dealing with the hangover of having to fool yourself that you are with a decent girl for the night and all you could afford was second hand piece of meat.
Then if you scan the room and look all around it is a haven for illegals, someone needs to dress up like an INS agent and watch the cockroaches flee! Like I said what a wonderful day in the neighborhood won’t you be my friend too.

Posted by: Corn Bread ()
Date: January 31, 2011 03:14PM

If those homos are homeless it seems like they would just have their orgy in the woods, maybe on a blanket. They wouldn't have to break into a car to have an orgy. Most of the homos that I know are successful and I've never seen a gay homeless guy.

Posted by: orgieeee ()
Date: February 02, 2011 09:50PM

Actually its called a soup kitchen. And it does seem to be a real problem around here.

Re: Another Wonderful Day At The Lamb
Posted by: SoundsAbsolutelyCorrectWittness ()
Date: February 03, 2011 04:46PM

A Watchfull Eye knows. The CRACKHEAD CRACKDEALER DRUNKN' LOUDMOUTH CHRONIC CRIMINAL who calls himself ARTHUR IS IS IS dealing dope to anyone and everyone he can in the TLC and this winter, as in every winter for the last 14 years, at the FACETSCARES Hypothermia.

He is described very well, already, in this thread. Everybody knows exactly what he is and does, including the TCL MANAGMENT TEAM, AND ESPECIALLY ....HENRY ....AND....PATTI, YET THEY ALLOW IT TO CONTINUE AND THROW OUT HIS TARGETED ONES FOREVER INSTEAD!!

any watchfull eye would know!!

Posted by: dika-dika ()
Date: February 03, 2011 06:40PM

Who is more richer and affluent the "Top" or the "Bottom"?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Buttastic! ()
Date: February 05, 2011 02:08PM

dika-dika Wrote:
> Who is more richer and affluent the "Top" or the
> "Bottom"?

Top of course. He likes to give.

The Bottom likes to receive. The Bottom is a gayer fag than the Top.
Unless, it's Dan "Fuck Me In The Ass" Snyder.

Posted by: he would know ()
Date: February 05, 2011 02:10PM

dika-dika Wrote:
> Who is more richer and affluent the "Top" or the
> "Bottom"?

ask eesh

Posted by: dickaDicka ()
Date: February 28, 2011 11:37AM

dika dika sounds more and more like one of those gay illegal immigrant faggots at
THE LAMB CANTER
And I see someone has finally mentioned JASON BLAKE, the 6'9" chronic drunkin' drug doin meth-amphetamine freaky white boy.
Director Dave at the TLC really protects him, because he is such a scream of a criminal offender.
He likes to 'raid', just like Christopher Balik, all the local camp sites, tearing up homeless peoples property and stealing anything and everything they can get their dirty little white boy hands on to trade and barter into booze and dope to get their daily fix.
Jason likes to snitch on everyone just like Christopher, too. Some say they are working together.
And he always is screaming about nigger this and nigger that. Real tiresome with the discrimination stuff.
He's should be next on the list for his balls to be hung on the front Lamb Center door like a mistletow for dave to kiss his little faggot boys under before entering.
Real piece of work this Jason Blake is. Been a has been slag at the TLC forover 15 years and never plans to do anything but mooch and steal his way thru life forever and live at the TLC and the local Hypothermia operations in NOVA like FACETS forever and ever, just like Christopher and the rest mentioned on this/these TLC threads.
Goes around mooching from all the local churches everything he can to convert into booz and dope $money$ like forever. Draining the assistance normally to be given to the honest needy to the point none is left for the honest needy.
Just like the rest of the slags mentioned in this and attached TLC and beyond threads do. And of course the people in charge at the TLC work with these slags on this very same scam. They do it right there as well relentlessly and Dave refuses refuse them, but will tell you it's all gone and nothing for you.
So when you need real help and try and get some from the TLC or churches, it's all milked out to these low-life scumsucking dregs on society converted into Dope and Booze and gone and you can't get any.
Real smooth operation going on.
The other shelters mentioned as well, allow this same thing to go on and on and on, while the honest needy get the shaft!
What a reality!
Good luck getting any help with these bloodsucking boozin' it up junkie drug addicts bleedin' it dry forever till they die leeches!
And Dave, John, Patti, Henry know exactly who they are.

Posted by: Randall P. ()
Date: February 28, 2011 12:16PM

Stones Wrote:
> Who gives a shit? Jesus, the odds of some gay man
> breaking into your car is like a billion to one.
> Why do you think they'd pick your car anyway? And
> even if so, who cares? It's not like they're
> raping you or anything. Not only am I not very
> troubled by this but I don't find it worrisome
> either.
If your so loving maybe you should adopt some of these homeless gays, set them up in your house, have them babysit your kids when you go out. I catch one of those shit bums in my car its goin to be lights out sucker.

Posted by: WOAH BUDDY ()
Date: February 28, 2011 12:28PM

FOR A SECOND THERE I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT EESH

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: February 28, 2011 01:01PM

What IS this thread about?

Posted by: Pinky ()
Date: February 28, 2011 01:17PM

WOAH BUDDY Wrote:
> FOR A SECOND THERE I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT
> EESH

EESH AIN"T HOMELESS!

Posted by: tcer3 ()
Date: October 16, 2015 08:44AM

i will take two of them to be my house slaves
Attachments:
1457459_783423931705263_677685396703255826_n.jpg

Posted by: harrybalds ()
Date: October 16, 2015 12:29PM

Take your foot out of your vagina and speak the truth, that you are desperate to find them and join in.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.