HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Death Threat for a Palin Critic
Posted by: pas'ion ()
Date: January 25, 2011 07:21PM

In Alaska, an activist seeking access to Sarah Palin's gubernatorial emails is threatened with assassination.

On December 29, the Anchorage Daily News posted an article reporting that four journalists and McLeod, a local citizen activist, were still waiting for the state to release Palin's emails in response to requests that they had filed two years earlier. (I am one of those journalists.) The Anchorage Daily News noted that the governor's office had recently asked for and obtained from the state attorney general the 14th delay in processing the request, and it highlighted McLeod's role in the request. The paper reported:

McLeod has accused the administrations of Palin and her former lieutenant governor and now successor, Sean Parnell, of abuse of power "with these delay tactics."

"Who does Sean Parnell protect and defend by keeping these official e-mail documents secret?" McLeod wrote to Sullivan, objecting to the proposed 14th delay. "Who does he serve? Ex-governor Sarah Palin, or the people of Alaska?"

Two days later, an anonymous person posted a death threat targeting McLeod in the "Rants & Raves" section of the Anchorage Craigslist. The posting, which echoed an email sent to the Anchorage Daily News, read in full:

I find it very offensive that Andre Mclead [sic] is asking the state for every e-mail written or received in ANY account maintained by Palin and her husband. Where does this bitch get off thinking the public should shell out for her revenge for the Palin family. I've heard enough from this, and I would like to use stronger words to express my feeling for Andre. Well…I think Andre has used up to [sic] much oxygen. So I have my scope cross hair on her head! She better watch out, the request may have been her last!

I know you won't publish this. ADN relish in bashing the Palin's too!

Let's clean up the political garbage.

On January 10, McLeod learned about the Cragislist post and contacted the Anchorage police. According to a police report obtained by Mother Jones, a sergeant named Michael Couturier, who is assigned to the cyber crimes beat, contacted Craigslist and asked the service to take down the posting and for information on the person who had posted the threat. The threat was subsequently removed, and the police report notes that the suspect used an AOL email address associated with an Anchorage woman.

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/01/death-threat-palin-critic

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Death Threat for a Palin Critic
Posted by: dika-dika ()
Date: January 25, 2011 07:57PM

Isn't Andre Mclead the fruit cake democrat bitch that has filed over 25 ethic compliants and lost everyone against Sarah Palin? She will win one when we find Obama's birth certificate...that isn't happening. No news here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: pas'ion ()
Date: January 25, 2011 08:19PM

McLeod, a 53-year-old registered Republican who has held various jobs in state government, suspected that Frye and Bailey had engaged in political activity during official business hours in that period by participating in a Palin-backed effort to oust the state chairman of the Alaska Republican party, Randy Ruedrich. (Bailey has been in the national news of late for refusing to cooperate with investigators probing whether Palin fired Alaska's public safety commission because he did not dismiss a state trooper who had gone through an ugly divorce with Palin's sister.)

Date: January 25, 2011 08:22PM

pas'ion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> McLeod, a 53-year-old registered Republican who
> has held various jobs in state government,
> suspected that Frye and Bailey had engaged in
> political activity during official business hours
> in that period by participating in a Palin-backed
> effort to oust the state chairman of the Alaska
> Republican party, Randy Ruedrich. (Bailey has been
> in the national news of late for refusing to
> cooperate with investigators probing whether Palin
> fired Alaska's public safety commission because he
> did not dismiss a state trooper who had gone
> through an ugly divorce with Palin's sister.)

Is Mcleod a female or male? you kinda missed that? Isn't her name Andrea or Andree?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2011 08:26PM by dika-dika.

Posted by: pas'ion = IDIOT ()
Date: January 25, 2011 08:29PM

This "pas'ion" character seems borderline retarded.

Date: January 25, 2011 08:40PM

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2009/07/meet-sarah-palins-worst-nightmare.html

Didn't get a job from Sarah and didn't get Todd. One spiteful jealous bitch.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2011 08:43PM by dika-dika.

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: January 25, 2011 10:01PM

pas'ion = IDIOT Wrote:
> This "pas'ion" character seems borderline
> retarded.

Could it be a Vince clone?

-------------------------------------------------
“We don’t have any rude, unpleasant people here. We’re different!”

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 25, 2011 10:11PM

Dane Bramage Wrote:
> pas'ion = IDIOT Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This "pas'ion" character seems borderline
> > retarded.
>
> Could it be a Vince clone?

Maybe pas'ion is beaming in from a parallel universe.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.