HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Jared Loughner ()
Date: January 11, 2011 01:10PM

Discuss

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Date: January 11, 2011 01:12PM

Jared Loughner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Discuss


You start.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 11, 2011 01:13PM

Looks like he already did.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Date: January 11, 2011 01:16PM

ITRADE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like he already did.


He didn't say anything. He apparently has a position on it. Let him share it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 11, 2011 01:17PM

Well, it appears that Jared let his fingers do the walking.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: eesh the sociopath ()
Date: January 11, 2011 01:18PM

Jared Loughner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Discuss


One word: eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: do wut? ()
Date: January 11, 2011 01:21PM

what about that other guy...the one with the deviant sexual practices under his belt *cough*fisting*cough*...what was his name...

eesh the sociopath Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jared Loughner Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Discuss
>
>
> One word: eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 11, 2011 01:21PM

You mean eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Britdrnva~ ()
Date: January 11, 2011 02:08PM

Eesh is an interesting fellow - he has multiple accounts on this forum each with their own personality and he actually has conversations with himself with these characters. Wonder if he does the same in RL - you'd make an interesting case Eesh. I'm not a head shrink but I know some friends that would love to talk to you if you'd like.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 11, 2011 02:22PM

Britdrnva~ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eesh is an interesting fellow - he has multiple
> accounts on this forum each with their own
> personality and he actually has conversations with
> himself with these characters. Wonder if he does
> the same in RL - you'd make an interesting case
> Eesh. I'm not a head shrink but I know some
> friends that would love to talk to you if you'd
> like.




LOL! I have never had a conversation with myself on this forum British Doctor in Virginia, don't be butthurt because I see someone that tries so hard to convince people he is a physician on an internet forum. Too funny.

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Date: January 11, 2011 02:28PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Britdrnva~ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Eesh is an interesting fellow - he has multiple
> > accounts on this forum each with their own
> > personality and he actually has conversations
> with
> > himself with these characters. Wonder if he
> does
> > the same in RL - you'd make an interesting case
> > Eesh. I'm not a head shrink but I know some
> > friends that would love to talk to you if you'd
> > like.
>
>
>
> LOL! I have never had a conversation with myself
> on this forum British Doctor in Virginia, don't be
> butthurt because I see someone that tries so hard
> to convince people he is a physician on an
> internet forum. Too funny.

See, the real fucked up thing about this exchange is it could all be Eesh.

One never knows on the Interwebs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 11, 2011 02:32PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Britdrnva~ Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Eesh is an interesting fellow - he has
> multiple
> > > accounts on this forum each with their own
> > > personality and he actually has conversations
> > with
> > > himself with these characters. Wonder if he
> > does
> > > the same in RL - you'd make an interesting
> case
> > > Eesh. I'm not a head shrink but I know some
> > > friends that would love to talk to you if
> you'd
> > > like.
> >
> >
> >
> > LOL! I have never had a conversation with
> myself
> > on this forum British Doctor in Virginia, don't
> be
> > butthurt because I see someone that tries so
> hard
> > to convince people he is a physician on an
> > internet forum. Too funny.
>
> See, the real fucked up thing about this exchange
> is it could all be Eesh.
>
> One never knows on the Interwebs.




I can assure you I will never play a British physician on the internet.

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Snaps in a Z ()
Date: January 11, 2011 02:33PM

Britdrnva~ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eesh is an interesting fellow - he has multiple
> accounts on this forum each with their own
> personality and he actually has conversations with
> himself with these characters. Wonder if he does
> the same in RL - you'd make an interesting case
> Eesh. I'm not a head shrink but I know some
> friends that would love to talk to you if you'd
> like.
Attachments:
Misc-OhSnap.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: mauve suicide ()
Date: January 11, 2011 02:48PM

eesh is kind of like intestinal bacteria. there is a little in all of us.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: January 11, 2011 02:50PM

mauve suicide Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh is kind of like intestinal bacteria. there is
> a little in all of us.

I wouldn't give him that much credit. Intestinal bacteria actually serves a purpose.

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Jared Loughner ()
Date: January 11, 2011 02:52PM

mauve suicide Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh is kind of like intestinal bacteria. there is
> a little in all of us.


...and he wants a little of all of us in him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: inn tha know ()
Date: January 11, 2011 02:53PM

see, I think alot of people act like eesh on the interwebs because they can get away with it - so that is not scary. What is scary is that the person behind the FFXU eesh is like his online identity in real life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Date: January 11, 2011 03:20PM

Judging by the title, I would say this thread is
about the FFXU user named 'eesh'.

I am one of eesh's BIGGEST fans !
The hilarity that ensues from watching a 1 man-play, is staggering.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: bacterial delirium ()
Date: January 11, 2011 03:24PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mauve suicide Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > eesh is kind of like intestinal bacteria. there
> is
> > a little in all of us.
>
> I wouldn't give him that much credit. Intestinal
> bacteria actually serves a purpose.
>
Attachments:
1LOL.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: January 11, 2011 03:28PM

Hay guise! I'm eating write now!

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Brown Eye Blind ()
Date: January 11, 2011 03:30PM

hey tuts, you on da ledge ma friend?

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hay guise! I'm eating write now!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: T2T ()
Date: January 11, 2011 03:38PM

Why does eesh have such an interest if I indicate I've posted under several account names? What I do is my business. And, eesh, if you've taken the alias names that I've posted under and registered, I'd like them back. Thank you and have a good day!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 11, 2011 03:41PM

T2T Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why does eesh have such an interest if I indicate
> I've posted under several account names? What I
> do is my business. And, eesh, if you've taken the
> alias names that I've posted under and registered,
> I'd like them back. Thank you and have a good
> day!




Who the fuck are you and what the hell are you talking about?

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 11, 2011 03:44PM

eesh - *The FU Puppet Master* Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Judging by the title, I would say this thread is
> about the FFXU user named 'eesh'.





In summary the thread contains posts from someone that makes sure people think he is a lawyer (ITRADE), someone that goes out of his way to make sure people know he is a doctor from England (BritDRnVA), Registered Voter who is still butthurt from my comments yesterday and a bunch of anonymous posts which are probably from the same person. Now this T2T weirdo is talking to me as if I have known him all along.

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: January 11, 2011 03:46PM

And Harry's eating... still

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Brown Eye Blind ()
Date: January 11, 2011 03:51PM

whats so wrong bout multipul user names an shit? if tha shit be wrong then i dont wnna be right.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: making friends? ()
Date: January 11, 2011 03:54PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh - *The FU Puppet Master* Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Judging by the title, I would say this thread is
>
> > about the FFXU user named 'eesh'.
>
>
>
>
> In summary the thread contains posts from someone
> that makes sure people think he is a lawyer
> (ITRADE), someone that goes out of his way to make
> sure people know he is a doctor from England
> (BritDRnVA), Registered Voter who is still
> butthurt from my comments yesterday and a bunch of
> anonymous posts which are probably from the same
> person. Now this T2T weirdo is talking to me as if
> I have known him all along.


Starting a fan club, huh, eesh? lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: January 11, 2011 03:58PM

What's wrong is when people who speak ill of those who use multiple accounts use multiple accounts...

And when people speak ill about the people who speak ill...

STEP BACK FROM THA LEDGE!



Brown Eye Blind Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> whats so wrong bout multipul user names an shit?
> if tha shit be wrong then i dont wnna be right.

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: SNAFU ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:00PM

You forgot about Troll.




eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh - *The FU Puppet Master* Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Judging by the title, I would say this thread is
>
> > about the FFXU user named 'eesh'.
>
>
>
>
> In summary the thread contains posts from someone
> that makes sure people think he is a lawyer
> (ITRADE), someone that goes out of his way to make
> sure people know he is a doctor from England
> (BritDRnVA), Registered Voter who is still
> butthurt from my comments yesterday and a bunch of
> anonymous posts which are probably from the same
> person. Now this T2T weirdo is talking to me as if
> I have known him all along.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:01PM

Oh, and Mr. Misery too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: saw him do it ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:07PM

eesh is constantly on 4lulz haranguing people with his insane political message and badmouthing registered voter. he bugs everyone over there constantly and pretty soon they will BAN him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Nightmare on ffxu ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:09PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What's wrong is when people who speak ill of those
> who use multiple accounts use multiple
> accounts...


Welcome to the demented world of eesh!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: 1more ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:10PM

ITRADE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, and Mr. Misery too.


plus harry tuttle

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: in de knoe ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:10PM

saw him do it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh is constantly on 4lulz haranguing people with
> his insane political message and badmouthing
> registered voter. he bugs everyone over there
> constantly and pretty soon they will BAN him.




he also posts on flyertalk.com, tripadvisor.com and city-data.com impersonating ITRADE. totally out of control

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Brown Eye Blind ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:11PM

user names are like security blankets, no whateyemsayn? sometimes you need the heavy quilt, other times a crocheted afghan, maybe even a snuggie as seen on tv. As long as you can put the past away and step back, its all good in my books

So PUT THE PAST AWAY:
Attachments:
andrew-koenig-growing-pains-actor-found-dead.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: FUBAR ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:12PM

ITRADE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, and Mr. Misery too.



don't forget § posted here under itrade

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Inn@theKnow ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:12PM

eesh= harry tuttle= mr. misery= elle diabla= conie= eli= troll= themuse= inkahootz= captain morgan's parrot bay

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: fagofux ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:15PM

I miss ferfux and his lolcat, technoviking, kompressor, and vince(!) personas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Brown Eye Blind ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:16PM

themuse is former van halen front man sammy hagar. and the real captain morgan has facial hair and none those people listed above have facial hair except inkahootz and his are transplants.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: no ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:16PM

Inn@theKnow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh = lunatic

edit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: westfieldjunkstarr ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:19PM

Brown Eye Blind Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> themuse is former van halen front man sammy hagar.
> and the real captain morgan has facial hair and
> none those people listed above have facial hair
> except inkahootz and his are transplants.





ej/eesh,


only a lamer like you would keep bringing up inkahootz. you're just jealous that he was popular and met lots of old school regs on this board.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Brown Eye Blind ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:27PM

westfieldjunkstarr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brown Eye Blind Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > themuse is former van halen front man sammy
> hagar.
> > and the real captain morgan has facial hair and
> > none those people listed above have facial hair
> > except inkahootz and his are transplants.
>
>
>
>
>
> ej/eesh,
>
>
> only a lamer like you would keep bringing up
> inkahootz. you're just jealous that he was popular
> and met lots of old school regs on this board.

can you put the past away?
Attachments:
BrianDennehy.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: eesh patrol. ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:33PM

Brown Eye Blind Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> themuse is former van halen front man sammy hagar.
> and the real captain morgan has facial hair and
> none those people listed above have facial hair
> except inkahootz and his are transplants.


eesh alt account

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: fairy post alert ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:35PM

ironic eesh comment

eesh patrol. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brown Eye Blind Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > themuse is former van halen front man sammy
> hagar.
> > and the real captain morgan has facial hair and
> > none those people listed above have facial hair
> > except inkahootz and his are transplants.
>
>
> eesh alt account

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Mental Illness in Action ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:35PM

westfieldjunkstarr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brown Eye Blind Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > themuse is former van halen front man sammy
> hagar.
> > and the real captain morgan has facial hair and
> > none those people listed above have facial hair
> > except inkahootz and his are transplants.
>
>
>
>
>
> ej/eesh,
>
>
> only a lamer like you would keep bringing up
> inkahootz. you're just jealous that he was popular
> and met lots of old school regs on this board.


eesh talking to himself

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Wahhh ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:39PM

westfieldjunkstarr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>you're just jealous that he was popular
> and met lots of old school regs on this board.


yeah, that is something to be proud of

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: eesh alert. ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:40PM

Wahhh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> westfieldjunkstarr Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >you're just jealous that he was popular
> > and met lots of old school regs on this board.
>
>
> yeah, that is something to be proud of




eesh alt account #4214

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:41PM

Why does it matter who posts as who? In my world... every screen name is a completely different person... Even if some of those people do share the same physical body...

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Wahhh ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:42PM

wrong man-child

eesh alert. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wahhh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > westfieldjunkstarr Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > >you're just jealous that he was popular
> > > and met lots of old school regs on this
> board.
> >
> >
> > yeah, that is something to be proud of
>
>
>
>
> eesh alt account #4214



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2011 04:42PM by Wahhh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: ????? ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:42PM

is harry tuttle another eesh alt account? they sound alike

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Wahhh ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:43PM

i think harry tuttle is brown eye blind given their love affair.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:44PM

You almost got me! Too bad your tone is just as distinct as the tone of the "I don't think Meade is all that bad" guy...

????? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> is harry tuttle another eesh alt account? they
> sound alike

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: mental illness personified ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:44PM

Wahhh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i think harry tuttle is brown eye blind given
> their love affair.



and we all know you are eesh!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:47PM

That makes sense.. Everyone that I get along with on this forum must be one of my alternate aliases....

That's why I'm Mr. Misery, Sally, Paige, and Brown Eye Blind...

Wahhh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i think harry tuttle is brown eye blind given
> their love affair.

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Wahhh ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:47PM

nope, that is where you are wrong. in fact, for all of your hating of eesh, he seems to give your life plenty of meaning. what else would you fill your days with down in florida? I have been posting here for a while and you and eesh are like a retarded version of sherlock holmes and dr. moriarty - inextricably linked in a sea of internet diarrhea.

mental illness personified Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wahhh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > i think harry tuttle is brown eye blind given
> > their love affair.
>
>
>
> and we all know you are eesh!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: 6X ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:49PM

Baby eesh?
Attachments:
cat-mirror-767578.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: sad ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:50PM

more of eesh talking to himself:



Wahhh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> nope, that is where you are wrong. in fact, for
> all of your hating of eesh, he seems to give your
> life plenty of meaning. what else would you fill
> your days with down in florida? I have been
> posting here for a while and you and eesh are like
> a retarded version of sherlock holmes and dr.
> moriarty - inextricably linked in a sea of
> internet diarrhea.
>
> mental illness personified Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wahhh Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > i think harry tuttle is brown eye blind given
> > > their love affair.
> >
> >
> >
> > and we all know you are eesh!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: sixth sense of wahhh ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:52PM

Wahhh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> nope, that is where you are wrong. in fact, for
> all of your hating of eesh, he seems to give your
> life plenty of meaning. what else would you fill
> your days with down in florida? I have been
> posting here for a while and you and eesh are like
> a retarded version of sherlock holmes and dr.
> moriarty - inextricably linked in a sea of
> internet diarrhea.
>
> mental illness personified Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wahhh Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > i think harry tuttle is brown eye blind given
> > > their love affair.
> >
> >
> >
> > and we all know you are eesh!
Attachments:
ba9835db-355d-49c2-a51d-cdcaa3c0e600.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: psychoeesh ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:53PM

sad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> more of eesh talking to himself:
>
>
>
> Wahhh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > nope, that is where you are wrong. in fact, for
> > all of your hating of eesh, he seems to give
> your
> > life plenty of meaning. what else would you
> fill
> > your days with down in florida? I have been
> > posting here for a while and you and eesh are
> like
> > a retarded version of sherlock holmes and dr.
> > moriarty - inextricably linked in a sea of
> > internet diarrhea.
> >
> > mental illness personified Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Wahhh Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > i think harry tuttle is brown eye blind
> given
> > > > their love affair.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > and we all know you are eesh!



welcome to the mad world of ej/eesh! lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: eesh alert. ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:53PM

6X Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Baby eesh?




eesh alt account/female impersonation

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:57PM

I'm thinking this thread doesn't have many individual posters, maybe five or six at the most.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: good indicator ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:57PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Brown Eye Blind ()
Date: January 11, 2011 05:01PM

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together

i will understaaannnnnd

read and heed, step back ma fren:



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2011 05:07PM by Brown Eye Blind.
Attachments:
Sarlacc.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: 6X ()
Date: January 11, 2011 05:14PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm thinking this thread doesn't have many
> individual posters, maybe five or six at the most.


I posted one time the rest are you? And what have you done with Conie?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2011 05:14PM by 6X.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Teh King ()
Date: January 11, 2011 06:33PM

Often the mentally ill do not realize they are mentally ill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The three enemies of the people are hegemony, monogamy, and monotony."-Terence McKenna

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: January 11, 2011 06:35PM

My head hurts from this thread. I'm sure it's happening, but posting from multiple accounts, each with a different personality doesn't fit into my worldview. Who has time to do that? It's so much effort!

__________________________________
That's not a ladybug, that's a cannapiller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Conie ()
Date: January 11, 2011 06:38PM

Teh King Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Often the mentally ill do not realize they are
> mentally ill.


Um...+1,000

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: January 11, 2011 06:42PM

a spool of yarn unraveling . . .

yeefuckinghaw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 11, 2011 06:53PM

themuse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> a spool of yarn unraveling . . .

weaving through tangled threads . . .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: 6X ()
Date: January 11, 2011 07:08PM

I think the OP is talking about all of us.
Attachments:
BunchOfNuts.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Teh King ()
Date: January 11, 2011 07:20PM

themuse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> a spool of yarn unraveling . . .




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The three enemies of the people are hegemony, monogamy, and monotony."-Terence McKenna

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: SNAFU ()
Date: January 11, 2011 07:23PM

Teh King Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Often the mentally ill do not realize they are
> mentally ill.


Neither did Jared Loughner.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Conie ()
Date: January 11, 2011 07:27PM

Wut?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: January 11, 2011 07:36PM

Conie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wut?


lolololol.

yeefuckinghaw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: nutcase in point ()
Date: January 11, 2011 07:38PM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> themuse Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > a spool of yarn unraveling . . .
>
> weaving through tangled threads . . .


...these are the days of eesh. :(

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Conie ()
Date: January 11, 2011 07:40PM

nutcase in point Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alias Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > themuse Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > a spool of yarn unraveling . . .
> >
> > weaving through tangled threads . . .
>
>
> ...these are the days of eesh. :(


^^^anon eesh post^^^

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: easy ID ()
Date: January 11, 2011 07:41PM

themuse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Conie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wut?
>
>
> lolololol.


I know...classic eesh, right? :P

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: January 11, 2011 08:09PM

the name/word 'eesh' was said/written 582 times.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: January 11, 2011 08:11PM

How many times was the word "past", or "ledge" said/written?

Notheh, chilleh...

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Conie ()
Date: January 11, 2011 08:11PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the name/word 'eesh' was said/written 582 times.


in what?...6 months? 8 months?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: January 11, 2011 08:13PM

I'm guessing that's the total for this thread...

How is your hotlinking coming along, Conie?

Conie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> in what?...6 months? 8 months?

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: January 11, 2011 08:14PM

and unraveling . .

yeefuckinghaw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: January 11, 2011 08:16PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How many times was the word "past", or "ledge"
> said/written?
>
> Notheh, chilleh...


11

Conie Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> in what?...6 months? 8 months?

have a shut up please.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: kookoo ()
Date: January 11, 2011 08:19PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the name/word 'eesh' was said/written 582 times.


Great...another nutcase who tabulates, analyzes, and searches through old posts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: January 11, 2011 10:39PM

who here has been in the Nut Hut? Raise you hand.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: fyi ()
Date: January 11, 2011 10:43PM

kookoo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bloody blisters Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > the name/word 'eesh' was said/written 582
> times.
>
>
> Great...another nutcase who tabulates, analyzes,
> and searches through old posts.


Bloody blisters is eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: January 11, 2011 10:45PM

no he's not

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: January 11, 2011 10:53PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> no he's not


you forgot the punctuation, mr. misery.
is your response an exclamation or a question?
just curious.

yeefuckinghaw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: January 11, 2011 10:55PM

the moon is beautiful


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Brown Eye Blind ()
Date: January 11, 2011 11:26PM

Is it too early to nominate this thread as the best of 2011?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Conie ()
Date: January 11, 2011 11:33PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the name/word 'eesh' was said/written 582 times.


In what amount of time bloody?

and why would you notice that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Britdrnva~ ()
Date: January 12, 2011 12:07AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh - *The FU Puppet Master* Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Judging by the title, I would say this thread is
>
> > about the FFXU user named 'eesh'.
>
>
>
>
> In summary the thread contains posts from someone
> that makes sure people think he is a lawyer
> (ITRADE), someone that goes out of his way to make
> sure people know he is a doctor from England
> (BritDRnVA), Registered Voter who is still
> butthurt from my comments yesterday and a bunch of
> anonymous posts which are probably from the same
> person. Now this T2T weirdo is talking to me as if
> I have known him all along.

How do you know I am not you eesh?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 12, 2011 12:23AM

themuse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and unraveling . .


distorting,
twisting its shape . .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 12, 2011 12:42AM

in de knoe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> saw him do it Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > eesh is constantly on 4lulz haranguing people
>
>
> he also posts on flyertalk.com, tripadvisor.com
> and city-data.com impersonating ITRADE. totally
> out of control


he's a frequent poster at babynames.com, impersonating MrMisery.

it's creepy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: January 12, 2011 01:41AM

Conie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bloody blisters Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > the name/word 'eesh' was said/written 582
> times.
>
>
> In what amount of time bloody?
>
> and why would you notice that?


please have a shut up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 12, 2011 02:00AM

Britdrnva~ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> How do you know I am not you eesh?





Because I don't live in Herndon and I've never been to Puerto de Soller.

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 12, 2011 02:02AM

themuse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> a spool of yarn unraveling . . .




How's the treatment for the PTSD coming muse?

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: January 12, 2011 02:08AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> themuse Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > a spool of yarn unraveling . . .
>
>
>
>
> How's the treatment for the PTSD coming muse?



pull your skirt down, eesh. your paranoia is showing. :)

yeefuckinghaw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 12, 2011 02:17AM

themuse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > themuse Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > a spool of yarn unraveling . . .
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > How's the treatment for the PTSD coming muse?
>
>
>
> pull your skirt down, eesh. your paranoia is
> showing. :)





Oh sorry, I just assumed all victims of rape suffered PTSD. Never mind.

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mental Illness and the FU Poster
Posted by: for your info ()
Date: January 12, 2011 02:23AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> themuse Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > eesh Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > themuse Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > a spool of yarn unraveling . . .
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > How's the treatment for the PTSD coming muse?
> >
> >
> >
> > pull your skirt down, eesh. your paranoia is
> > showing. :)
>
>
>
>
> Oh sorry, I just assumed all victims of rape
> suffered PTSD. Never mind.


Just because daddy touched your booty and you suffered from PTSD doesn't mean all sexual assault victims suffer from it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **               **  ********  **        ********  
 **    **         **     **     **        **     ** 
 **    **         **     **     **        **     ** 
 **    **         **     **     **        ********  
 *********  **    **     **     **        **     ** 
       **   **    **     **     **        **     ** 
       **    ******      **     ********  ********  
This forum powered by Phorum.