HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
puppies
Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: January 10, 2011 12:54PM

Check our web site for puppies up for adoption.

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: Jackie Cho ()
Date: January 10, 2011 01:02PM

I check out. Be ova tomawdo. With cwates.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: January 10, 2011 01:11PM

graymoose1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Check our web site for puppies up for adoption.


Awwww those are some cute puppies! My Labrador is over 12 years old and is clearly nearing the end of his happy, no pressure life. I saw a picture of him as a puppy this weekend. Hard to believe there was a time when he didn't weigh 100 lbs.

__________________________________
That's not a ladybug, that's a cannapiller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: 6X ()
Date: January 10, 2011 03:55PM

They all are really cute but $350 seems like alot. We adopted a 4 month old dog from the shelter about 15yrs. ago. I can't remember how much it cost but I think it was about $100.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: gtfo spammer! ()
Date: January 10, 2011 04:17PM

graymoose1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Check our web site for puppies up for adoption.


spam alert!
Attachments:
get_the_fuck_out.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: Jackie Cho's rawn mower ()
Date: January 10, 2011 04:49PM

Jackie Cho Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I check out. Be ova tomawdo. With cwates.


Bring wots of brawkri. Beef and brawkri is one of my favowites. Maybe he hab cats too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 10, 2011 05:03PM

6X Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They all are really cute but $350 seems like alot.




I'm sure it is to weed out the riff-raff. All types of unqualified people try to adopt animals.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: 6X ()
Date: January 10, 2011 05:28PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 6X Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > They all are really cute but $350 seems like
> alot.
>
>
>
> I'm sure it is to weed out the riff-raff. All
> types of unqualified people try to adopt animals.


Just because someone has money does not mean they have a clue how to take care of a pet. The shelter did a home visit before we could adopt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 10, 2011 05:31PM

Yeah, but someone that has $350 to spend on an adoption fee probably has enough money to pay for vet bills and quality food.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: 6X ()
Date: January 10, 2011 05:39PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, but someone that has $350 to spend on an
> adoption fee probably has enough money to pay for
> vet bills and quality food.


Yeah, Michael Vick comes to mind.
Attachments:
vick.bmp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: January 10, 2011 05:42PM

It's sad when you have to jump through more hoops to adopt a pet than have a kid.

__________________________________
That's not a ladybug, that's a cannapiller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 10, 2011 05:44PM

Hey 6X.....
Attachments:
gang-rape-karachi-2.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: 6X ()
Date: January 10, 2011 05:47PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey 6X.....


Is that a picture of you, eesh
Attachments:
orange-cat.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: 6X ()
Date: January 10, 2011 05:54PM

Warhawk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's sad when you have to jump through more hoops
> to adopt a pet than have a kid.


When we had kids all we needed was a car seat to leave the hospital.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 10, 2011 05:55PM

6X Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Is that a picture of you, eesh
Attachments:
LOOK-AT-MY-FUCKIN-BALLS-LOOK.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: eesh's big hairy twat ()
Date: January 10, 2011 05:57PM

That cat has bigger balls than eesh...that's because eesh doesn't have any!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: 6X ()
Date: January 10, 2011 06:01PM

You need to be neutered.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: January 10, 2011 07:03PM

6X Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They all are really cute but $350 seems like alot.
> We adopted a 4 month old dog from the shelter
> about 15yrs. ago. I can't remember how much it
> cost but I think it was about $100.


The 350.00 includes all shots except rabies,deworming, spay/neuter, and micro chip.
all the dogs get one on one time and we see if they are kid, cat, and other dog friendly. We also check out it they are toy and/or food aggressive.

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 10, 2011 07:53PM

eesh's big hairy twat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That cat has bigger balls than eesh...that's
> because eesh doesn't have any!


lul

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: 6X ()
Date: January 10, 2011 07:56PM

graymoose1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 6X Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > They all are really cute but $350 seems like
> alot.
> > We adopted a 4 month old dog from the shelter
> > about 15yrs. ago. I can't remember how much it
> > cost but I think it was about $100.
>
>
> The 350.00 includes all shots except
> rabies,deworming, spay/neuter, and micro chip.
> all the dogs get one on one time and we see if
> they are kid, cat, and other dog friendly. We also
> check out it they are toy and/or food aggressive.


I'm not looking to adopt but $350 includes all shot except= rabies, demworming, spay/neuter, micro chip??? Rabies shots are only $10-15 if you go to the Co. clinics that are held twice a year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: January 10, 2011 08:54PM

graymoose1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> The 350.00 includes all shots except
> rabies,deworming, spay/neuter, and micro chip.
> all the dogs get one on one time and we see if
> they are kid, cat, and other dog friendly. We also
> check out it they are toy and/or food aggressive.


so the 350.00 includes the first round of boosters?
how much money does it take to determine if a dog likes kids/cats/dogs and is toy/food aggressive? also, how many puppies that you've come across have not been kid/cat/dog friendly and are toy/food aggressive?

i understand the logic behind upping the adoption fee to ward off would be python owners and general sickos but really, 350.00? certainly part of this is to cover your overhead but can't you throw in a dose of strongid and a microchip?

are you a 501c3, moose? just curious.

yeefuckinghaw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: January 10, 2011 10:17PM

themuse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> graymoose1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > The 350.00 includes all shots except
> > rabies,deworming, spay/neuter, and micro chip.
> > all the dogs get one on one time and we see if
> > they are kid, cat, and other dog friendly. We
> also
> > check out it they are toy and/or food
> aggressive.
>
> so the 350.00 includes the first round of
> boosters?
> how much money does it take to determine if a dog
> likes kids/cats/dogs and is toy/food aggressive?
> also, how many puppies that you've come across
> have not been kid/cat/dog friendly and are
> toy/food aggressive?
>
> i understand the logic behind upping the adoption
> fee to ward off would be python owners and general
> sickos but really, 350.00? certainly part of this
> is to cover your overhead but can't you throw in a
> dose of strongid and a microchip?
>
> are you a 501c3, moose? just curious.


IM sorry, it should say 350.00 includes everything I've mentioned except rabies shots. I AM SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION. Also when we get puppies from high kill shelters that are sick, we treat them thru our vets. If a person can't afford 350.00 than by all means go to your local shelter. As long as animals get rescued, that's all that counts.

Yes we are 501c.

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: January 10, 2011 10:32PM

graymoose1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> themuse Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > graymoose1 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> > > The 350.00 includes all shots except
> > > rabies,deworming, spay/neuter, and micro
> chip.
> > > all the dogs get one on one time and we see
> if
> > > they are kid, cat, and other dog friendly. We
> > also
> > > check out it they are toy and/or food
> > aggressive.
> >
> > so the 350.00 includes the first round of
> > boosters?
> > how much money does it take to determine if a
> dog
> > likes kids/cats/dogs and is toy/food aggressive?
>
> > also, how many puppies that you've come across
> > have not been kid/cat/dog friendly and are
> > toy/food aggressive?
> >
> > i understand the logic behind upping the
> adoption
> > fee to ward off would be python owners and
> general
> > sickos but really, 350.00? certainly part of
> this
> > is to cover your overhead but can't you throw in
> a
> > dose of strongid and a microchip?
> >
> > are you a 501c3, moose? just curious.
>
>
> IM sorry, it should say 350.00 includes everything
> I've mentioned except rabies shots. I AM SORRY FOR
> THE CONFUSION. Also when we get puppies from high
> kill shelters that are sick, we treat them thru
> our vets. If a person can't afford 350.00 than by
> all means go to your local shelter. As long as
> animals get rescued, that's all that counts.
>
> Yes we are 501c.

whew. i didn't mean to sound catty but i ran a rescue of my own for several years and thought your offer was a little out of bounds. glad to know you're more reasonable than that. glad you're out there, too. it's heart tugging work. :)

yeefuckinghaw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: *Noose Fetish* ()
Date: January 10, 2011 10:54PM

$350 dollars is ALOT of money.
Wouldn't it just be easier to tie a noose ?
Just think about the savings on dog food alone !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: 6X ()
Date: January 10, 2011 11:06PM

*Noose Fetish* Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> $350 dollars is ALOT of money.
> Wouldn't it just be easier to tie a noose ?
> Just think about the savings on dog food alone !


Where you at? Don't get me started.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: January 11, 2011 09:27AM

themuse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> graymoose1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > themuse Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > graymoose1 Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > >
> > > > The 350.00 includes all shots except
> > > > rabies,deworming, spay/neuter, and micro
> > chip.
> > > > all the dogs get one on one time and we
> see
> > if
> > > > they are kid, cat, and other dog friendly.
> We
> > > also
> > > > check out it they are toy and/or food
> > > aggressive.
> > >
> > > so the 350.00 includes the first round of
> > > boosters?
> > > how much money does it take to determine if a
> > dog
> > > likes kids/cats/dogs and is toy/food
> aggressive?
> >
> > > also, how many puppies that you've come
> across
> > > have not been kid/cat/dog friendly and are
> > > toy/food aggressive?
> > >
> > > i understand the logic behind upping the
> > adoption
> > > fee to ward off would be python owners and
> > general
> > > sickos but really, 350.00? certainly part of
> > this
> > > is to cover your overhead but can't you throw
> in
> > a
> > > dose of strongid and a microchip?
> > >
> > > are you a 501c3, moose? just curious.
> >
> >
> > IM sorry, it should say 350.00 includes
> everything
> > I've mentioned except rabies shots. I AM SORRY
> FOR
> > THE CONFUSION. Also when we get puppies from
> high
> > kill shelters that are sick, we treat them thru
> > our vets. If a person can't afford 350.00 than
> by
> > all means go to your local shelter. As long as
> > animals get rescued, that's all that counts.
> >
> > Yes we are 501c.
>
> whew. i didn't mean to sound catty but i ran a
> rescue of my own for several years and thought
> your offer was a little out of bounds. glad to
> know you're more reasonable than that. glad
> you're out there, too. it's heart tugging work.
> :)

I's very heart tugging, we lost several puppies from parvo

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: January 12, 2011 04:11PM

Two of the puppies were adapted by a unregistered person on this site.
Thank you very much

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: January 12, 2011 05:12PM

i was surprised to see even one small dog on your site. usually the small dogs go first, no?

yeefuckinghaw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: Blue Suicide ()
Date: January 12, 2011 05:34PM

graymoose1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Two of the puppies were adapted by a unregistered
> person on this site.
> Thank you very much





Adapted? Is that anything like adopted? Rednecks fucking rape spelling again, lol.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: hip hip hooray ()
Date: January 12, 2011 05:36PM

Congrats graymoose. Glad to see that outing yourself on FFXU was worth it. Those pups are adorable.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puppies
Posted by: Rebecca ()
Date: January 12, 2011 06:12PM

We got our two dogs from another rescue and they also charged $350. I didn't feel it was out of line....the dogs were spayed and neutered (we got a girl and a boy) they had all their shots, were vet checked, and had been given heartworm pills and frontline. That was a bargain at $350.

You have some adorable pups...I'm sure they will go fast. Thanks for doing all that you do for the pups who are looking for their forever homes!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **    **  **     **   ******     ******  
 **     **  ***   **  ***   ***  **    **   **    ** 
 **     **  ****  **  **** ****  **         **       
 **     **  ** ** **  ** *** **  **   ****  **       
 **     **  **  ****  **     **  **    **   **       
 **     **  **   ***  **     **  **    **   **    ** 
 ********   **    **  **     **   ******     ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.