HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I miss my cute monkey!
Posted by: Monkies ()
Date: January 05, 2011 03:15PM

For many weeks my date with a japanese nanny went great. Awsome really.

But then I really wanted to get to know her and all the time she lightly refused to tell me her last name.

So finally she one day she gave up and told me why then she also ranted how she hated non asian who bowed their head to other people (AS IF THEY WERE ASIAN)

She confessed her sahme about her name which sounded 100% japanese.
But when written in Japanese it meant monkey so she escaped to USA to avoid the shame that even adults would shame her for in Japan. In USA using english letters pronouncing it has no meaning to mean monkey but only in Kanji does it mean monkey.--- Matakahashi
Then I told her it is also american tradition to bow the head sometimes in certain instances and our friends backed me up then she got angry and never wanted to speak to me because of me now knowing her last name shame.

I miss my monkey!
Shes so cute!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.