HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Congressman Murtha
Posted by: edster ()
Date: September 21, 2007 03:10PM

Well ladies and gentlemen you all heard that almost a year ago congressman Murtha, an ex Marine, had accused 4 Marines of killing innocent Iraqies. As it now turns out the Marines have bin or are in the process of being exonerated. When confronted by one of the Marines he apparently was unappologetic. Now I am asking you do we need people in congress....and this bum is one of several....to represent the American people? A liar, a cheat , a dishonest person. I am very disgusted and call upon my fellow service men and women, active or retired to demand his resignation from Congress.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Congressman Murtha
Posted by: Tia2 ()
Date: September 21, 2007 03:29PM

Posted by: edster ()
Date: September 21, 2007 03:34PM

Thanks. exactly what I have been talking about. We need people out there that can help getting this .....out of congres.

Posted by: hmm ()
Date: September 21, 2007 04:40PM

Insightful. Glad to see that fat parasite put on the hot seat for once. For someone who claims to be so brave and a war veteran he ran like a coward from the guy asking the questions. The best he could do was to yell at the guy not to get on the elevator. Some hero he is.

Nice to see some media coverage, even if it is youtube, hold this clown accountable for his statements.

You can hear it in Murthas voice that he was hoping the Marines would still be found guilty in some way. "the trial is still going on". Sounds like a football team losing 44-0 with two mintues to go, well we still have two minutes.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: September 21, 2007 06:06PM

also interesting insight into Donald Rumsfeld and Iraq war....

"before the war, I sat and—this is on the record, all of this—I sat down and handwrote fifteen, twenty, twenty-five things that could be…could go wrong, could be real problems. I wrote down all of the things that could be problems: That we wouldn't find weapons of mass destruction. That there'd be a Fortress Baghdad, and a lot of people would be killed. All of this… I read it in a National Security Council meeting. Then I went back to my office—I had handwritten it—and I dictated it and added four or five things. And I think there's probably thirty items on it. And then I sent it around to each of the members of the National Security Council, to the president and the vice president. So that all of them had in their heads the things that were difficult, problematic, worrisome, dangerous."
And how was it received?

"Um…" A pause. He is carefully choosing his words. "I think it was…appreciated by the president that I took the time to do that."

And do you think the president—

"Yeah, I thought he read it. Yeah."

http://men.style.com/gq/features/full?id=content_5896

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 22, 2007 12:33PM

ferfux Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Um…" A pause. He is carefully choosing his words.
> "I think it was…appreciated by the president that
> I took the time to do that."
>
> And do you think the president—
>
> "Yeah, I thought he read it. Yeah."

where did you get those quotes from? i didnt find them in that link. i certainly hope you didnt invent those statements.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Flarefax ()
Date: October 01, 2007 12:19PM

Gravis,

Page 12 towards the top. What's a matter words is hard; too many in that article to read?

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: October 01, 2007 06:54PM

Flarefax Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gravis,
>
> Page 12 towards the top. What's a matter words is
> hard; too many in that article to read?

16 pages of shit i barely care about, yeah, that's too many.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.