HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
should i take my bf of 7years back he just cheated on me
Posted by: belle ()
Date: December 26, 2010 08:08PM

should i take my bf of 7 years back he cheated on me

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: should i take my bf of 7years back he just cheated on me
Posted by: Dr Phil ()
Date: December 26, 2010 08:29PM

I would cheat on him too, that will make everything even

Posted by: get out ()
Date: December 26, 2010 08:30PM

If he hasn't decided after 7 years, it's over.

Date: December 26, 2010 08:43PM

Go suck another man's penis, you will feel so much better.

Posted by: ReallyMon ()
Date: December 26, 2010 09:05PM

Really? He CHEATED on you. And this is just the one you found out about. He has exposed you to the possibility of several sexually-transmitted diseases including HIV and Genital warts, which can only be removed when you get them burned off. He lied to you on one of the most basic things a relationship is built upon and you are asking if you should dump him.

This is the difference between a girl and a woman. A woman doesn't take that shit, she walks away and can stand on her own afterward. A girl will THINK about gong back.

If you go back to this idiot, you can turn in your self-esteem for a while and you will never feel you are be able to trust him again. But its your move and your life to waste.

Posted by: BeenThere ()
Date: December 26, 2010 10:00PM

You must live in South Riding. This happened to me 30 years ago, picked myself up -got educated - great job- married great guy - had more kids- wonderful life - never looked back. Set for life mentally and financially (especially with kids and grandkids) and my understanding he 5 marriages later and now woman to woman so a place to sleep. No steady job just uses people. Sorry - just talking about this makes me feel so wonderful !!!

Posted by: NoKidding ()
Date: December 26, 2010 10:36PM

Rick does live in South Riding.

Posted by: nope ()
Date: December 26, 2010 11:36PM

i live in tysons i love him alot but i found he cheated recently first time in seven years and he is begging me to take him back promising he would never do it again

Posted by: Rambunctious ()
Date: December 26, 2010 11:44PM

Let him PITTB

Posted by: what? ()
Date: December 26, 2010 11:45PM

whats does that stand for?

Posted by: Rambunctious ()
Date: December 26, 2010 11:50PM

Posted by: lover22 ()
Date: December 27, 2010 12:01AM

i feel sad

Posted by: Mind is made up ()
Date: December 27, 2010 12:04AM

You already made up your mind girl. Good luck with him because this may have been the first time that you know about. Guys that cheat do not just all the sudden wake up and say hmm.. I am going to cheat on my girl today. He has been doing it for awhile you are just to stubborn to even relize it. Believe what you want but I know you man has been going out without you and spending time with other girls when he is out with his "FRIENDS"

Posted by: mind is made up ()
Date: December 27, 2010 12:11AM

why so sad?

Posted by: lover22 ()
Date: December 27, 2010 12:14AM

cuz i love him

Posted by: belle ()
Date: December 27, 2010 12:16AM

To be fair, I never gave him anal and the chick he hooked up with did. Should I offer up my virgin anus to get him back?

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: December 27, 2010 07:53AM

Oh, don't worry about anal warts! You can burn them off with a Bic lighter.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: December 27, 2010 08:25AM

get out Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If he hasn't decided after 7 years, it's over.

decided what?

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: December 27, 2010 08:25AM

DUMP THE CHEATER ! Wrote:
> Go suck another man's penis, you will feel so much
> better.

You can do it to me, I am clean and wont tell anyone.

Posted by: SOGOTP ()
Date: December 27, 2010 11:14AM

If he hasn't decided to give you a ring or make some plans after seven years.
Shit or get off the pot is the saying.

Posted by: Can't Touch This ()
Date: December 27, 2010 11:51AM

Perhaps try taking him to a nice oyster bar somehwere in the Fairfax City / Centreville area. Do you know of any good ones?

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: December 27, 2010 12:17PM

Maybe the problem is you smell like an oyster?

Posted by: Bill N ()
Date: December 27, 2010 12:40PM

Take him back for what?

If your answer is to hang out with and have some fun in the sack, why not. His ability to be a fun person to hang out with is not impacted by his lack of fidelity. Just know him for what he is, and make sure that he is always properly attired before being admitted.

If your answer is to be your trusted partner for the rest of your life, what makes you think he won't do it again?

Of course part of this means looking not just at him, but also at yourself and at your relationship. Maybe you are not as well suited as you thought. Maybe the relationship is not at where you thought it was at or is not headed where you thought it was headed. Maybe you have your own issues that need to be resolved.

Posted by: Moose ()
Date: December 27, 2010 01:09PM

How exactly do you know this was his first time of cheating on you? YOU DON'T KNOW. It's just the only time you know of.

How many times does it take for him to cheat on you before you finally get it in your head, that while he's cheating on you, he's NOT THINKING ABOUT OR CARING ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HIM??!! He's NOT THINKING ABOUT YOU AT ALL!

A PERSON WHO REEEALLY LOVES YOU ~ WILL NOT CHEAT ON YOU

You've been with him for 7 years and he shows you how much he loves you by cheating on you? That's not love.

So you put in another 7 years with him, and then another 7 and another. You have children with him and all of you are left home alone together while your man is out cheating on you, on all of you. Is that the kind of life you want?

~The person you're destined to become, is the person YOU DECIDE to be ~ YOUR CHOICES determine your destiny."
Why would you keep yourself in a position where the person you love, IS NOT LOVING YOU, like you love him??!

You need to love yourself first. Would you love yourself like this?
You need to respect yourself first. Would you respect yourself like this?
If you don't love & respect yourself, stand up for yourself, then who will?

You're sad? Of course you are. It hurts doesn't it? You feel betrayed don't you? Each time that he does this you will feel more hurt and more betrayal and you will lose more of yourself each time. Cut your losses, use it as a learning experience and go forward in your life knowing what you will and will not deal with. THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT WILL LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU DESERVE.

If you are so hell bent on going back with this guy, you should remember this ... when you find that he's cheated on you again, remember what all of us have written to you, he will continue do it again and again no matter what he has said to you.

The right decisions are not always easy, but if you love and take care of yourself, someone else will see that, respect you and love and take care of you the way you deserve.

Posted by: Moose ()
Date: December 27, 2010 01:14PM

Bill N wrote:
-----------------------------
Of course part of this means looking not just at him, but also at yourself and at your relationship. Maybe you are not as well suited as you thought. Maybe the relationship is not at where you thought it was at or is not headed where you thought it was headed. Maybe you have your own issues that need to be resolved.
-----------------------------

Very true

Posted by: who cares your gong to jail ()
Date: December 27, 2010 02:44PM

Man faces five year prison sentence for reading his unfaithful wife's emails

By Paul Thompson
Last updated at 5:58 PM on 27th December 2010

A husband who suspected his wife was having an affair faces up to five years in jail after reading her emails without her permission.

Leon Walker has been charged under tough anti-hacking laws aimed at preventing identity theft in the US.

The 33 year old had suspected his wife Clara was having an affair with her former husband.

He is alleged to have used his computer skills to gain access to her Gmail email account on the shared home computer.

Walker discovered a series of emails which confirmed his suspicions that Clara was being unfaithful to him.

As her second husband had previously been arrested for beating her in front of her son he handed the emails over to the boy's father.

The concerned father,Clara's first husband, sought sole custody of the boy and was forced into revealing Walker had leaked him the emails.

When his wife realised her emails had been read she went to the authorities to press charges. She later split up from Walker and the couple were divorced earlier this month.

Prosecutors in Oakland County, Michigan, charged Walker under the state's anti-hacking laws which were aimed at stopping identity theft and used to prosecute people who hack into Government computers.

Prosecutor Jessica Cooper dismissed Walker's claims that he had used his wife's password to log on to the computer.

She said Walker was nothing but a 'hacker' who used his skills as a computer technician to gain access to his wife's email account.

'It was password protected, he had wonderful skills, and was highly trained. Then he downloaded them and used them in a very contentious way,' she said.

Walker said he had become suspicious of his wife after she failed to return home one night.

He claimed he and his wife shared a laptop which he had bought after their marriage and maintained she often left the password to her email account lying about the house they shared in Rochester Hills.

Walker said he was worried as his wife was taking their one year old daughter to stay with her violent ex-husband.

'I started putting more thought into it, and thought she was very likely taking our daughter over to the guy’s house,' Walker said.

'So I said to myself, I bet you I can confirm that by reading her e-mail. She kept very simple passwords and she left them in notes and books throughout the house.'

He added: 'I was doing what I had to do. We're talking about putting a child in danger.'

Walker, who works as an IT technician for Oakland County, denied that he had hacked into the account. He insisted his wife kept the password to the account on a book near the home computer.

Walker also denied his ex-wife claims that she was the only one to use the laptop which he said he owned before their marriage.

His lawyer, Leon Weiss, has attempted to have the charges dropped, but failed.

'I have to ask, don't the prosecutors have more important things to do with their time?' said Weiss.

Legal experts say this will be the first time anti-hacking laws have been used in a domestic case.

'It's going to be interesting because there are no clear legal answers here,' said Frederick Lane, a nationally recognized expert who has published five books on electronic privacy.

The fact that the two still were living together, and that Leon Walker had routine access to the computer, may help him, Lane said.

'I would guess there is enough of a grey area to suggest that she could not have an absolute expectation of privacy,' he said.

About 45 percent of divorce cases involve some snooping and gathering of e-mail, Facebook and other online material, Lane said.

But he added that those are generally used by the warring parties for civil reasons and not for criminal prosecution.

Walker is due to go on trial in February and could face a maximum of five years in jail if convicted.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1341979/Man-faces-prison-sentence-reading-unfaithful-wifes-emails.html#ixzz19LK7oxHR

Posted by: i 1 2 ½ 6 ()
Date: December 27, 2010 02:48PM

gong

Posted by: rachelInTheHay ()
Date: December 27, 2010 03:17PM

you can fork me and you two will be even. heck, i'll even spoon him he's rich.

Posted by: u idiot ()
Date: December 27, 2010 03:23PM

yes...he is the best you will ever get cuz your a friggin moronic bimbo. probably the first time he has ever done it, but he swears he will never do it again right.....

Posted by: Ahhh But ()
Date: December 27, 2010 04:39PM

You can always find an attractive girl and "test " him by having her come on to him and see how he reacts. Be sure to post back what you find out, Thanks.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: December 27, 2010 04:56PM

OACAAC

"Once a cheater always a cheater" is what that means.
It's true. I've seen it many times.

Move on hon.

Posted by: themuse ()
Date: December 27, 2010 06:00PM

baltimore has nice hookers. go.

yeefuckinghaw

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 27, 2010 06:07PM

themuse Wrote:
> baltimore has nice hookers. go.

eesh, is that you?

Blessed are the murderous.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.