HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Rape and the 90's
Posted by: Manganese Cylon Sherpa Drought Tank. ()
Date: December 11, 2010 06:13AM

I have a hairy chest. I wished upon a star. I whistled while I worked. Camping is not for everyone. I have an eight year-old parrot. I open the door for all the ladies. I had a cameo in Footloose. Ring the bell more quietly. Whose trailer is this? I make serious coin. Listen carefully for further instructions. Will you remember my name next time we meet? I can't wait for my first girlfriend. I have never been with a man or women. Origami is my forte. I am young and balding. I can't eat more than twice a day. I hardly drink any water. I do the same things every day. I am young and balding. I have a pile of dirty clothes on my floor. I sleep in the nude. I want to cancel this subscription. I am young and balding. Monkeys in the pavement. Monkeys in the journal. Monkeys in leather chaps. Carpenters drinking excessively while on the job because they have an unsatisfying home life; a wife who constantly cries, she refuses to get out of bed, even to pacify her crying baby. I'm thinking Advil.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.