HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Need buy ingredients?
Posted by: YingLi ()
Date: December 09, 2010 08:48AM

I have recipe is hear
Preparing The Human Placenta
The Chinese medicine has been using t he human placenta as a precious tonic herb for thousands
of years, while in the western medicine its usage is only a recent development, along with the
cord blood. In Chinese medicine, t he two ways to prepare and consume the human placenta are
to make it into a soup or dry it and pack it into capsules . Using the capsules, some nutritional
content may be lost because it is necessary to w ash off the blood of the placenta, making it less
potent; however it may be easier to ingest. Capsule kits can be found at your local health food
store.
Capsules
1. Wash the placenta with water, just as if you would wash a chicken before cooking. You may
use some wheat flour to rub it for further cleansing.
2. Drain out all excess water from the placenta.
3. Put the placenta in an oven at low heat, until it's completely dried but not turning brown
(around 180ï‚°F, depending on your oven). You want to dry it, not cook it. You may need to
turn the placenta over a few times.
4. Grind the placenta into powder, and then load the placenta powder into capsules for usage.
Soup
Please Note: The person who prepares the placenta will usually lose the desire to eat the soup
due to the smell. Therefore, someone else shoul d clean and cook the placenta. The soup itself
does not have an unpleasant odor or taste.
1. Lightly wash the placenta under running water. It's not necessary to wash off all the blood
inside the placenta, as the nutrition content may be lost by over washi ng.
2. Cut the placenta into pieces that are approximately the size of 1/2 egg. Place the placenta
pieces in a cooking pot with other ingredients you like, typically chicken or black bone
chicken.
3. To enhance the flavor and add nutritional value to the sou p, you may add some herbs, such as
Huang Qi, Dang Gui, Dang Shen, Da Zao, Go Qi Zi, & etc. Ask your herbalist for specific
dosages of each herb.
4. Add water and a few slices of ginger to the pot. You may also add some salt, but salt is not
recommended for postpartum patients. Cook for 1 to 1.5 hours.
5. Consume all of the soup within one or two weeks. Eat a few pieces of placenta each
time. The soup does not smell unpleasant. You can add more chicken and herbs to re -cook.

WHERE I CAN BUY PLACENTAS IN FAIRFAX? THEY NOT AT ASIAN MARKETS, THIS NOT REAL ASIAN FOOD!! ANY CHINESE CAN TELL ME WHERE THE REAL ASIAN MARKET IS FOR THIS SOUP..I NEED!

edit by Cary: User has been banned from this post. Post originated from a Smithsonian Institution IP address, likely a shared proxy address.

To the poster: You have been posting here for a few months and have made some great contributions, but this is not the first time I've had to moderate your submissions. You have been banned for 2 weeks. Please don't post garbage in the Fairfax General forum again. Thank you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2010 02:31PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Need buy ingredients?
Posted by: insignificant observation ()
Date: December 09, 2010 08:50AM

I will never understand going-out-of-one's-way racism.

Seems like a really dumb waste of time.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: December 09, 2010 09:58AM

I think Placenta would make a good omelete.
But what wine to serve with human afterbirth?

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: December 09, 2010 10:11AM

Planned Parenthood probably has some for sale.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.