HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
alas the Junkettes no more?
Posted by: I'm Tiny ()
Date: December 09, 2010 06:38AM

Woke up from another drunken stupor Tuesday morn about 6:30 am to hear the Lurchie ask , with that ennui of his, do the Junkettes still exist anymore?

I believe it was Cakes who responded that no they do not. The station doesn't give them a promotional budget anymore.

Brett chimed in, but if you need them he could gather them up and that was end of that topic.

Way to treat the gals who served(serviced) you for lo so many years

could Lurchie have given them a thanks for the mammaries party or something as a thank you for your service to our hurtin' show at the AShburn Bonefish

What say you JP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: alas the Junkettes no more?
Posted by: Da Junks ()
Date: December 09, 2010 08:27AM

Didn't they only make like $50 per appearance? I know it was a very small amount. It's hard to believe the budget was slashed - it couldn't have been for than a few thousand dollars per year.

Fail!

Re: alas the Junkettes no more?
Date: December 09, 2010 12:49PM

The Junkies couldn't afford the related alimony payments.

Actually, it wouldn't surprise me at all if JP's wife got WJFK personnel involved in the divorce proceedings by requesting they take depositions to determine the timing of the affair. Hell, I think any angry wife would do that to put her soon-to-be ex-husband's balls to the wall. If that's the case, I'm sure CBS/WJFK had to bring in attorneys they wouldn't normally have to involve. And if that happened, bye bye Junkettes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.