HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
NFL Coaching Turnstile
Date: December 06, 2010 10:31PM

Chilly, Philips and now McDaniels have been canned. Who's next? Singletary? Marv Lewis? Jim Schwartz? John Fox? Mangenius? Gary Kubiak? Jeff Fisher?

Seems like it is going to be a pretty long list this year. You would think guys like Cowher and Chucky will be back in coaching at some point.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL Coaching Turnstile
Posted by: Stinkfist ()
Date: December 06, 2010 11:36PM

I think you're right on all of those assumptions. I think McDaniels was premature, but the others need to go. Fisher is hailed as great by many, but he hasn't won many playoff games. Marvin Lewis should have been canned a while ago. Fox will go and be a coach elsewhere, as he is solid. I like Singletary, but until he gets a decent QB, he will fail. Fuck Mangini. Peyton Hillis is the sole reason for any scant success the Browns have.

Posted by: i 1 2 ½ 6 ()
Date: December 07, 2010 07:50AM

The Broncos owner is screwed either way. He has to pay 3 head coaches next season as he still owes Shanahan and McDaniels money. Plus whoever he hires as his permanent lol.

Posted by: Wally Pip ()
Date: December 07, 2010 08:02AM

Do you think Schlereth has any interest in coaching ?

Date: December 07, 2010 09:52AM

i 1 2 ½ 6 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Broncos owner is screwed either way. He has to
> pay 3 head coaches next season as he still owes
> Shanahan and McDaniels money. Plus whoever he
> hires as his permanent lol.

There had been some talk about there being an ethics clause in McScandal's contract. Bowlen may have figured he could void the balance owed to McScandal, or at least try.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.