HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Lets talk illegal immigration again
Posted by: hose b ()
Date: November 25, 2010 04:44PM

I think we can all agree now that illegal immigration is good for America.
Are there still some ignorant bitches out there that beleive otherwise?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnz_f_Oaf4I&feature=related

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets talk illegal immigration again
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: November 25, 2010 05:02PM

"Only good things can come of more communication." - Cary Wiedemann, March 3, 2005

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2011 01:03PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: 3rd world here ()
Date: November 25, 2010 05:03PM

Hes looking to be one of the 20 or so, willing to work for the reelect Obama campaign. Delusional at best

Posted by: hose bb ()
Date: November 25, 2010 08:46PM

'Nuff Said:

http://www.virginiaruleoflaw.com/home/

Sign the petition and make our state of Virginia a better state to live in. Look at how Arizona was able to rid their state of 100,000 illegals within 5 months of passing their illegal immigration bill. 25,000 of them actually returned to Mexico.

Posted by: contractor ()
Date: November 26, 2010 09:47AM

hose b Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think we can all agree now that illegal
> immigration is good for America.
> Are there still some ignorant bitches out there
> that beleive otherwise?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnz_f_Oaf4I&feature
> =related

Yes our economy would be screwed without our friends from south of the border. We used these people hard during the building boom and they made many Americians huge ammounts of money. Now lots of stupid americans want to kick them out of the country the same way that some folks wanted to send the freed slaves back to africa.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 26, 2010 09:51AM

Interesting that ChuchHoffmann would call define the word troll. What do you call someone with a dildo hotlinked in their signature so every thread they post in shows an inappropriate and irrelevant image?

Posted by: Britdrnva~ ()
Date: November 26, 2010 10:24AM

And not just a normal sort of a dildo a big black cock lol...like he's trying to compensate for something hmm what say you Charles?

Date: November 26, 2010 12:06PM

"Only good things can come of more communication." - Cary Wiedemann, March 3, 2005

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2011 01:06PM by chuckhoffmann.

Date: November 26, 2010 12:25PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2011 01:06PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: *Sig-Line FAN* ()
Date: November 26, 2010 01:01PM

I don't respect much about you Chuck, but I respect your new sig line.

YOU ARE MY NEW SIG-LINE HERO !

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: November 26, 2010 01:39PM

chuckhoffmann Wrote:
> Blah blah blah
>
> Go fuck yourself with a big black rubber dick,
>
> Chuck

chuckhoffmann Wrote:
> From the Urban Dictionary:
> Troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative
> message to a newsgroup or message board with the
> intention of causing maximum disruption and
> argument.

TROLLING: When blogging is just too hard.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Black Adam ()
Date: November 26, 2010 02:21PM

chuckhoffmann Wrote:
> > Britdrnva~ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And not just a normal sort of a dildo a big
> black
> > cock lol...like he's trying to compensate for
> > something hmm what say you Charles?
> Since Paige asserted her intellectual property
> rights to the phrase "God bless", I offered the
> alternate phrase "Go fuck yourself with a big
> black rubber dick" and released it to the public
> domain.
> I'm hoping it will replace both "God Bless" and
> Black Adam's "Yours in Christ" as a way of closing
> posts. Plus, I think it's much more appropriate
> for the level of (what passes for) discourse here
> on Fairfax Underground.
> The small version in my sig line is just a
> reminder to all of my friends and fellow
> sociopaths here on Fairfax Underground what I
> think of you.
> Go fuck yourself with a big black rubber dick,
>
> Chuck
>
It sho iz amazing how dis thread changed from da Immagration to da big black plastik dick thread.

Yours in Christ
Black Adam

Date: November 26, 2010 02:41PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2011 01:12PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: themuse ()
Date: November 27, 2010 06:52PM

what's up with the rolling head, chuck? is that supposed to be eesh's head?
are you trying to tell us that you want to cut eesh's head off?

smells like a threat to me.

yeefuckinghaw

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: November 27, 2010 06:54PM

themuse Wrote:
> smells like a threat to me.

SUE HIM! ARREST HIM!

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: It's Just Chuck ()
Date: November 27, 2010 07:24PM

themuse Wrote:
> what's up with the rolling head, chuck? is that
> supposed to be eesh's head?
> are you trying to tell us that you want to cut
> eesh's head off?
>
>
>
>
> smells like a threat to me.

Actually, it's just Chuck showing off his I.T. skills. Yet, he can't find work in a market of only 5% unemployment. However, I should suggest to Chuck that maybe, he should consider volunteering his I.T. skills for some necessary agency that needs I.T. work done.

Just something to consider ... as, maybe the volunteer work could turn into something lucrative when people see his skills and they have connections to companies that are hiring people.

Date: November 27, 2010 07:53PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2011 01:20PM by chuckhoffmann.

Date: November 27, 2010 07:58PM

It's Just Chuck Wrote:
> themuse Wrote:
> -----
> > what's up with the rolling head, chuck? is
> that
> > supposed to be eesh's head?
> > are you trying to tell us that you want to cut
> > eesh's head off?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > smells like a threat to me.
>
> Actually, it's just Chuck showing off his I.T.
> skills. Yet, he can't find work in a market of
> only 5% unemployment. However, I should suggest
> to Chuck that maybe, he should consider
> volunteering his I.T. skills for some necessary
> agency that needs I.T. work done.
>
> Just something to consider ... as, maybe the
> volunteer work could turn into something lucrative
> when people see his skills and they have
> connections to companies that are hiring people.

hmmm. too educated to be conie.
too concerned about chuck to be meph and/or eesh.

chuck, is that you? are you talking to yourself again?

yeefuckinghaw

Date: November 27, 2010 08:06PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2011 01:20PM by chuckhoffmann.

Date: November 27, 2010 08:12PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2011 01:20PM by chuckhoffmann.

Date: November 27, 2010 08:42PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2011 01:21PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: *STFU ChuckBot* ()
Date: November 27, 2010 09:10PM

If you haven't noticed, nobody is talking to you

BECAUSE NOBODY GIVES A FUCK !

Date: November 27, 2010 10:30PM

themuse Wrote:
>
> hmmm. too educated to be conie.
> too concerned about chuck to be meph and/or eesh.
>
>
> chuck, is that you? are you talking to yourself
> again?
>

I'm neither of those whom you've mentioned. Yes, I'm educated. However, for now, I'd prefer to stay out of the direct spotlight - but, contribute here when the need arises.

Date: November 27, 2010 10:38PM

It's Just Chuck Wrote:
> themuse Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > hmmm. too educated to be conie.
> > too concerned about chuck to be meph and/or
> eesh.
> >
> >
> > chuck, is that you? are you talking to
> yourself
> > again?
> >
>
> I'm neither of those whom you've mentioned. Yes,
> I'm educated. However, for now, I'd prefer to
> stay out of the direct spotlight - but, contribute
> here when the need arises.

oh. i guess your username through me off guard.
silly me.

yeefuckinghaw

Date: November 27, 2010 10:44PM

themuse Wrote:
>
> oh. i guess your username through me off guard.
> silly me.

No, I didn't mean to confuse you. For, in time, my identity will eventually be known.

Date: November 27, 2010 10:49PM

It's Just Chuck Wrote:

> No, I didn't mean to confuse you. For, in time,
> my identity will eventually be known.
Attachments:
a.jpg

Date: November 27, 2010 11:02PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2011 01:21PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: T2T ()
Date: November 27, 2010 11:06PM

chuckhoffmann Wrote:
>
> It doesn't matter, though. I'm writing strictly
> because I like writing, and the things I write
> amuse me.

Chuck, You do have interesting topics - at times to read about. Each of us do, actually. Don't let some cyber-bullying take away from your fun here.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to use my current ID for regular posts - and just use an alias for political discussions. Use of my regular ID makes me too much of a target.

Posted by: PABLO&ROXANNE ()
Date: December 12, 2010 04:11PM

. Hi. I'm PABLO, and I help run the underground ring of illegal (criminal) immigration going on here at the Lamb Center, along with my nice short Latinos cohert in crime Roxanne.
She's the one with the glasses and short cropped black hair. Also, we operate thru and with Pastor Money (Mooney Yates) at the "Love the World Fellowship' that is presently being operated thru the back door of the Truro Church in FX City on Sundays 1 pm to 3:30 pm when he (Yates) feels like it, and, of course, other churches as well.

. We help integrate hundreds and eventually thousands of illegal criminal immigrants into the NOVA area and beyond in this country because we know the citizens of this country just have it so easy and living so high on the hog EASY in this US Capitolist System that we know that there is plenty of room for our Latinos brothers and sisters.

. We have a huge underground operation going on, thru the above mentioned and beyond. Embry Rucker, Bailey's shelter, ASPAN, ytou name it, 'we're there.

. We have everything for them. All the underground tax free work available. We teach 'em how to integrate themselves into every illegal aspect of the gambit to make money and survive free thru the wonderfull services provided thru the government and the churches.

. How to get and maintain triple sets of illegal papers, cause the local businesses will higher them and never even match them (the illegal immigration papers)up while never checking/matching them up with the legal INS Database to see if they are illegal until, with a very few of the businesses, unless they try to apply for a higher position other their equivalent to slave labor, not paying them enough to live in the region and/or beyond.

. And here they come. Roxanne and eye are real slick, too.
We help manipulate with every angle, the people in charge of these places, even with 'donations' to struing 'em along, and help keep the legals out of our way. All we have to do is get a couple of our illegals to lie to the people in charge saying that so-and-so is being disrestpectfull to them and then we hound 'em into throwing the legal out. Especially when it gets a little crowded in these small service places for the homeless and poor.

. We do this sort of thing on a regular basis to make sure there is plenty of room for the rest of the illegals movin' thru my underground criminal ring of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION into SLAVE LABOR while milken' the charitable system in this country into bankruptcy, yeah! give us that tax dollar and church money.

. We get the woman moved thru real fast into nicks and cranny's of illegal employment, Like prostituiton even if they say they would to stay here. 'Nanny' operations, we got the whole 'nine-yards' goin' here.

. Oh my. And if we think someone/anyone is starting to realize all this that's needin' the same services, especially the totally undeserving legals and citizens, we'll zero in on them fast and get them thrown out quick with our ongoing criminal ways.

. We really know how to lie good too. We start training them before they even leave their home country how to do this, along with providing the 'roadmap' to get to us and all this free stuff provided thru the government and churches.

. The Director, John, and the Assistant Director, Dave Lareby at the Lamb Center are the easiest ones to control. We grease 'em up with the easy bribery fund money we maintain while runnin' our very profitable underground illegal immigration operation "CON-tribution" ring to get 'em to "more CON-operate with exactly what we want" like gettin' those legal homeless and poor citizens the @#$@# OUT!! Make more room for the ILLEGALS. We can't make enough MONEY here with this ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION operation going on here.

. Oh! And don't forget the Hypothermia operation's gooing on. Accross from Embry Rucker in back of the Governmental Center and thru Bailey's Crossroads into the Churches in the local areas. We got the SCAM going on there and ASPAN as well. Overrunnin' and bumrushing everyone else out of our ways till they can't stand it anymore and leave. We don't care. Last but not least, we'll start to stinkin' up the place so bad with our rotten hygeine practices that'll work. This 'last ditch' stench approach usualy isn't needed until towards the end of the cold Hypothermia season. Yeah, we'll run 'em out with the PUTRID STENCH of it.

. And did you happen to notice about the Honda's? Yeah, we were stealin' them so much the Civic became the most stolen car on the planet, until, of course Honda finally started, in 2001, making security systems standard equip in them. Now we've bumrushed into every Honda service center we can get jobs at in every region possible and steal 'em in parts while we work on them.

Maintenance, Body repair shops, the entire operations of repair for our beloved Honda's. We just gonna have to steal 'em one part at a time, right under the noses of the businesses themselves. They'll never know, and who's gonna' believe a @#$&!@ GRINGO piece of trash anyway. And $#%@*& those blacks sons of &*#%%%@ too. We're gonna overrun this chump by the numbers. We know THOUSANDS more Latinos Brothers and Sisters ready invade this entire place into our total control.

. And the Bicycle Transfer operation is going on really well, too. Steal every one in sight. Stupid lazy GRINGO and NIGGER police won't check the serial number's against the ownership/reported theft database that they were suppose to implement and maintain decades ago to help deter the theft of them. We're making real big underground money on these to help pump up the CON-tribution operation with the Churches and payin' under the table to the government workers to get special favors. All they gotta do is start checkin' those serial numbers against a properly maintained database and half of my illegals would have been deported years ago.

. That don't matter though. We'll just get 'em a new set of papers with a new name and send 'em to Dertroit or some other equivalent operation going' on elsewhere instead next time. Stupid idiots won't keep a proper working database going on the CON-troversial implementation of this fingerprintin' thing, either, just like the bicycle thing above.

. Stupid LAZY GRINGO's We'll find some underground scam to get around that as well. Our INVASION of this country will never stop until it perishes or goes communistic. Montazuma's Revenge!! Here we come!! #@#@#^$%@#@@ them Italians Mafia's and the drug cartels. We got em all beat with this gravy underground system goin'..

And @$#%^! you damn US so called citizens. WE were here first, and ALL you europeans trash and the rest need to LEAVE and get out of our way! Especially at our HOMELESS SHELTERS.

. Operation TAKE OVER THE LAMB CENTER NOW is in full swing operation YESTERDAY. My felow Latinos and Hispanic Brothers and Sister's. INVADE AND CLOSE IN ON THE LAMB CENTER TODAY at 3220 OLD Lee Highway, FX, Va. 22030 with all your wonderfull training we've provided you!

. Lie, Cheat, Steal and BUNMRUSH your way thru it and CON and drive thru rude and annoying behavior every walking piece of BASORO trash GRINGO and Nigger out of this place. You know how. You have done so well at all the other WHITEY WINDOWS of free services I KNOW you can do it.

. Montezuma LIVES!! Vengeance is SOOOOOOOOO sweet!! And don't worry about the rumours of BOYCOTTING the business we've overrun with our ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION INVASION, so what if the businesses fail. We got plenty of more loopholes to fill elswhere with our huge network of underground employment operations going on nationwide. &*%$#@* Fairfax and the entire GRINGO NOVA region! They can all just go right to H _ E_ LLL and rot forever, for all I/'we Latinos and Hispanic brother's care.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.