HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
“Is Obama a Keynesian?”
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: November 02, 2010 08:33AM

Why were there so many white people at that Restore Sanity Rally?

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: “Is Obama a Keynesian?”
Posted by: Commando ()
Date: November 02, 2010 09:13AM

They were showing this one video on Fox last night, it was some guy at the rally with a large remote-controlled robotic arm. Every time they asked him a question, he would maneuver the arm sideways and then interrupt the questioner with a loud siren. Then some asshole dressed up like a Minotaur came out, flapped his arms, and jumped straight up into the air and shouted "NEWT GINGRICH SUCKS COCK!". Then he threw this huge plate of food at the camera, and it knocked people over and they had to take them to the hospital. It was fuckin ridiculous. The cops wouldn't even jump in to help the guy.

Date: November 02, 2010 09:14AM

I don't need to watch the whole video to see that this is cut to look this way. Not one person is responding on camera that Keynsian is the same as Kenyan. He takes the lady mispronouncing "Keynsian" off camera and then cuts to her response that Obama isn't American. I have no doubt this was cut to look like this.

EDIT: Okay, that one chick in the beginning is a fucking idiot. But I gather she was the only one they found since everything else looks cut.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2010 09:18AM by WashingTone-Locian.

Posted by: Sarge ()
Date: November 02, 2010 09:24AM

Yo, did you see that one video on Fox where some asshole at the rally began to perform a series of high-energy kickdances while swooping forward in a threatening motion toward the crowd?

The cops kept trying to get him to stop, and they announced he was doing The Dance of The Ancient Skeleton. Afterwards they said he pulled a gun on a couple of Palin supporters who were there minding their own business.

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't need to watch the whole video to see that
> this is cut to look this way. Not one person is
> responding on camera that Keynsian is the same as
> Kenyan. He takes the lady mispronouncing
> "Keynsian" off camera and then cuts to her
> response that Obama isn't American. I have no
> doubt this was cut to look like this.
>
> EDIT: Okay, that one chick in the beginning is a
> fucking idiot. But I gather she was the only one
> they found since everything else looks cut.

Date: November 02, 2010 09:43AM

Looks like there are at least some at the rally who are clueless about what Keynsian Economics. Listen to the fat bitch railing about "on November"! Look at the red headed pussy making the bold proclamation about what an awesome president Obama is! Look at the gay dude in the Hitler getup and his bearded fancyboy buddy!

They're all super informed activists until Daddys money stops coming and the espresso runs out. Give me the dull witted necks at the Tea Parties over these snarky Mac using Metro riding beangrinders anyday, these kids are so disgustingly smug and self-righteous, I can't imagine the types of psychotropics they must use to get through a day.

Do these weak motherfuckers represent your America?

Let's watch it again!

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Date: November 02, 2010 03:08PM

The white lady with the OBNOXIOUS VOICE wearing red, deserves a de-toothing.

Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: November 03, 2010 01:15AM

WingNut Wrote:
> Looks like there are at least some at the rally
> who are clueless about what Keynsian Economics.
> Listen to the fat bitch railing about "on
> November"! Look at the red headed pussy making the
> bold proclamation about what an awesome president
> Obama is! Look at the gay dude in the Hitler getup
> and his bearded fancyboy buddy!
>
> They're all super informed activists until Daddys
> money stops coming and the espresso runs out. Give
> me the dull witted necks at the Tea Parties over
> these snarky Mac using Metro riding beangrinders
> anyday, these kids are so disgustingly smug and
> self-righteous, I can't imagine the types of
> psychotropics they must use to get through a day.
>
> Do these weak motherfuckers represent your
> America?

You know, I don't buy into hard right wing politics, but that, sir, was a pretty good rant.

Date: November 03, 2010 08:29AM

tomahawk Wrote:
> You know, I don't buy into hard right wing
> politics, but that, sir, was a pretty good rant.

I'm not into traditional right wing politics either so to speak, I'm not huge on the moral majority part at all.

I am a happy cynic though, and see a misguided and self centered weight on society with a lot of liberal and dem policies- an uninformed and self-righteous tone that has masked itself in caring for "the little guy" when in reality it's all about freebies and giveaways.

Little is going to change in my life personally after last nights election. My small business will probably improve slightly and Wall Street may have a short rebound, I'll survive anarchy or communism. And I love seeing the disillusioned have their ambitious dreams of an American makeover crushed.

We're too fucking old to believe in Santa Claus.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.