HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Obama Saves America!
Posted by: Michelle O. ()
Date: November 01, 2010 08:01PM

Yup, it's SPAM, but I'm impressed by how creative some writers can be....

One 82-year-old lady loves Obama and she may have a very good point. She says that Obama is amazing, and is rebuilding the American dream! She gives us an entirely new slant on the "amazing" job Obama is doing, and she says that she will thank God for the President. Keep reading for her additional comments and an explanation.

When discussing Obama, she says:

1. Obama destroyed the Clinton Political Machine, driving a stake through the heart of Hillary's presidential aspirations - something no Republican was ever able to do.

2. Obama killed off the Kennedy Dynasty - no more Kennedys trolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home.

3. Obama is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes! Dennis Moore had never lost a race. Evan Bayh had never lost a race. Byron Dorgan had never lost a race. Harry Reid - soon to be GONE! These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has destroyed. By the end of 2010, dozens more will be gone. Just think, in December of 2008 the Democrats were on the rise. In the last two election cycles, they had picked up 14 Senate seats and 52 House seats. The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party. However, in just one year, Obama put a stop to all of this and will probably give the House - if not the Senate - back to the Republicans.

4. Obama has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are. Sadly, every generation seems to need to re-learn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. Obama is bringing home the lesson very well:

Liberals tax, borrow and spend.
Liberals won't bring themselves to protect America .
Liberals want to take over the economy.
Liberals think they know what is best for everyone.
Liberals are not happy until they are running YOUR life.

5. Obama has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one year, he has rejuvenated the Conservative Movement and brought out to the streets millions of freedom loving Americans. Name one other time when you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back America !

6. Obama, with his "amazing leadership," has sparked the greatest period of sales of firearms and ammunition this country has seen. Law abiding citizens have rallied and have provided a "stimulus" to the sporting goods field while other industries have failed, faded, or moved off-shore.

7. In all honesty, one year ago I was more afraid than I have been in my life. Not afraid of the economy, but afraid of the direction our country was going. I thought, Americans have forgotten what this country is all about. My neighbors and friends, even strangers, have proved to me that my lack of confidence in the greatness and wisdom of the American people has been flat wrong.

8. When the American people wake up, no smooth talking teleprompter reader can fool them! Barack Obama has served to wake up these great Americans!

Again, I want to say: "Thank you, Barack Obama!" After all, this is exactly the kind of hope and change we desperately needed!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Saves America!
Posted by: And Not A Dem, Too ()
Date: November 01, 2010 08:32PM

Strangely, I don't watch hate tv. I haven't got a clue who the Teapots are nor what they think they stand for. I couldn't care less what Fox TV (not sure what channel(s) that is on my cable - don't care either) says.

I see an economic mess that is becoming less messy, just as predicted only a couple years ago; Northern Virginia is a perfect example of that, of course - booming economy. I see an international situation that is becoming less chaotic - and for the USA, certainly more constituional.

Obama seems to be getting done exactly what he said he was going to try to get done. I seem to remember that whatever he said he'd try to do WOUDL take a number of years - gosh, he was right.

I think tomorrow is going to show that, perhaps, Fox and the haters haven't got a clue. REALLY haven't got a clue.

The next prez elections are going to be fun; we'll finally see The Crazies get their comeuppance (sp?).

4 more years.

You bet.

Posted by: obama luver aren't you (low IQ) ()
Date: November 01, 2010 08:36PM

Bar Joke

A guy goes into a bar, there's a robot bartender.

The robot says, "What will you have?"
The guy says, "Martini."

The robot brings back the best martini ever and
says to the man,

"What's your IQ?" The guy says, "168."

The robot then proceeds to talk about physics,
space exploration and medical technology

The guy leaves, but he is curious...

So he goes back into the bar.
The robot bartender says, "What will you have?"

The guy says, "Martini."

Again, the robot makes a great martini gives
It to the man and says,

"What's your IQ?" The guy says, "100."

The robot then starts to talk about Nascar,
Budweiser and John Deere tractors.

The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting,
so he thinks he will try it one more time..

He goes back into the bar. The robot says,
"What will you have?"

The guy says, "Martini," and the robot brings
him another great martini.

The robot then says, "What's your IQ?"

The guy says, "Uh, about 50.."
The robot leans in real close and says,

"So, you people still happy you voted for
Obama?"

Posted by: Propaganda Rulz ()
Date: November 01, 2010 08:40PM

Especially pro-propaganda: http://obamaachievements.org/list

Damn...facts a-GAIN!

Posted by: Damn He's Good ()
Date: November 01, 2010 08:42PM

This one's cool - even has NEGATIVE facts for the haters! Gotta look for them, admittedly, but I'm SURE you'll find them!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/

Posted by: David Stockman ()
Date: November 01, 2010 11:26PM

Propaganda Rulz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Especially pro-propaganda:
> http://obamaachievements.org/list
>
> Damn...facts a-GAIN!

Proving once again that the Obama nutcases can make up whatever facts they want:

"Recovery, Progress and Change 1.Federal deficit shrank 8% year-on-year."

Damn...your Dem facts are LIES a-GAIN!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.