HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: mcsmack ()
Date: October 14, 2010 06:34PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 14, 2010 06:40PM

Bacon is the new Jesus

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: dika-dika ()
Date: October 14, 2010 06:49PM

How you know it was teabagger? It could have been those local naggers they eat a lot of pork.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2010 06:55PM by dika-dika.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: October 14, 2010 06:51PM

with a face like this....



wouldnt it be doubling the sexy of the mosque?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: datruth ()
Date: October 14, 2010 06:58PM

CNN= COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 14, 2010 07:00PM

I just had a chicken sandwich that could have really used that bacon. :(

The imam seems like a nice dude, so did his neighbor. It's probably some dipshit kid, usually is, or someone really cowardly. I feel for the imam, but it really doesn't warrant a federal investigation or the usual victim advocate creeps calling for congressional hearings.

If I was his neighbor, I'd bring him some cupcakes, shake his hand and tell him not to aweat it, which he seems to understand already.

-----------------------------------
***My Mom & Dad Went to Liberia & All I Got Was This Lousy FEVER!***

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: October 14, 2010 07:12PM

If I was his neighbor, I would bring him an inverted Rosary in a cup of warm piss.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: October 14, 2010 07:45PM

The mosque bacon combo. Try it with onion rings.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Gerry_Cuntolly ()
Date: October 14, 2010 07:53PM

I'll get someone from my staff right on this. There are two main points of contention here that upset me. 1) As many of you know, I've received several contributions from radical Muslim groups. Defacing their property in this manner just strikes a nerve in me. Maybe, I wouldn't feel as upset if it were not for their hefty donations. But still. And, 2) That seems like such a waste of good bacon. People are starving now - and more people will be starving after January 1st when their medical premiums increase. Food should not be wasted.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2010 07:53PM by Gerry_Cuntolly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: October 14, 2010 08:26PM

Bacon vs. Bombs, which is worse?

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: October 14, 2010 08:57PM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bacon vs. Bombs, which is worse?


i believe the correct answer would be "is"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Petunia ()
Date: October 15, 2010 09:04AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Date: October 15, 2010 09:08AM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ThePackLeader Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Bacon vs. Bombs, which is worse?
>
>
> i believe the correct answer would be "is"


Did the mosque people bomb someone?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: October 15, 2010 09:33AM

Bacon makes almost everything better - pizza, burgers, breakfast, etc. Why not Islam? Unless Islam is like ice cream. Bacon doesn't make that better.

__________________________________
That's not a ladybug, that's a cannapiller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Confused ()
Date: October 15, 2010 02:42PM

dika-dika Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How you know it was teabagger? It could have been
> those local naggers they eat a lot of pork.


I was wondering that too. First of all, how do you know if someone is a teabagger or not, and then once you've determined that how would you know if that particular person was the perpetrator of such hienous crime. I mean does someone have to run around with a Lipton label on there lapel or something? I can't quite figure out this whole teabagger thing anyway, how does someone become a teabag? Is it a racial thing, or sexual oreintating thing. Seriously, what is up with being a teabag?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Christain Crusader ()
Date: October 16, 2010 12:13AM

This "Freedom of Religion" Bullshit has gotten out of hand. Having these devil worshippers pollute our lands is not what the Founding Fathers referred to when they created the Bill of Rights. Had they known, they would've mandated Christianity as the one true religion.

May God have mercy on our souls for having failed to stem the tide of Saracen hordes in Jerusalem!

Praise by to Jesus!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 16, 2010 12:17AM

Christain Crusader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This "Freedom of Religion" Bullshit has gotten out
> of hand. Having these devil worshippers pollute
> our lands is not what the Founding Fathers
> referred to when they created the Bill of Rights.
> Had they known, they would've mandated
> Christianity as the one true religion.
>
> May God have mercy on our souls for having failed
> to stem the tide of Saracen hordes in Jerusalem!
>
> Praise by to Jesus!

So you would have supported England and the Church of England over the colonial heretics seeking religious freedom?

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: October 16, 2010 01:04AM

.

Chuck Hoffmann is now writing at:
"Any sufficiently primitive magic is indistinguishable from technology."



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2010 05:21PM by chuckhoffmann.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: October 16, 2010 12:04PM

Mr. MeFisto wrote :

> "So you would have supported England and the Church of England
> over the colonial heretics seeking religious freedom?"

THIS QUESTION IS RETARDED.

ALTHOUGH RELIGIOUS FREEDOM WAS ONE OF THE THINGS THE AMERICAN
(or British) COLONSTS DESIRED, IT WAS A MERE SIDE EFFECT OF
CIRCUMSTANCES BECAUSE THEIR SEPERATION FROM ENGLAND WAS
MOTIVATED BY MONEY. THE COLONISTS FELT AS THOUGH THEY WERE
GETTING RIPPED OFF FOR PROTECTION AGAINST THE WONDERFUL
BARBARIC-NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN TRIBES. THE 'COLONIAL HERETICS'
DID NOT LIKE THE TAXES IMPOSED BY ENGLAND FOR THIS PROTECTION
AND BEGAN SECESSION.
.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 16, 2010 12:34PM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr. MeFisto wrote :
>
> > "So you would have supported England and the
> Church of England
> > over the colonial heretics seeking religious
> freedom?"
>
> THIS QUESTION IS RETARDED.
>
> ALTHOUGH RELIGIOUS FREEDOM WAS ONE OF THE THINGS
> THE AMERICAN
> (or British) COLONSTS DESIRED, IT WAS A MERE SIDE
> EFFECT OF
> CIRCUMSTANCES BECAUSE THEIR SEPERATION FROM
> ENGLAND WAS
> MOTIVATED BY MONEY. THE COLONISTS FELT AS THOUGH
> THEY WERE
> GETTING RIPPED OFF FOR PROTECTION AGAINST THE
> WONDERFUL
> BARBARIC-NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN TRIBES. THE
> 'COLONIAL HERETICS'
> DID NOT LIKE THE TAXES IMPOSED BY ENGLAND FOR THIS
> PROTECTION
> AND BEGAN SECESSION.
> .

Ok, so why aren't we all under the Church of England then, if religious freedom was only an afterthought?

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: October 16, 2010 01:13PM

We supposedly abandoned Europe, or Britishlandia altogether.
That explains the 'Church of Europe' disconnect. As far as the
second part of your question goes, it WAS an afterthought.
A damned good one. But obviously as a previous poster mentioned,
one that is predisposed to religious extremists who try to defend
and legitimize their convoluted-nonsensical and underhanded causes.
.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Trollzilla@AOL ()
Date: October 16, 2010 01:23PM

^^^^^^^Extreme homosexual thought process^^^^^^^^^^^

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: October 16, 2010 01:36PM

^ ^ ^ ***EXTREMELY HOMOSEXUAL POST*** ^ ^ ^
[made by an EXTREME HOMOSEXUAL]

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: eeshole ()
Date: October 16, 2010 01:53PM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^ ^ ^ ***EXTREMELY HOMOSEXUAL POST*** ^ ^ ^
>


courtesy of eesh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 16, 2010 02:59PM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We supposedly abandoned Europe, or Britishlandia
> altogether.
> That explains the 'Church of Europe' disconnect.
> As far as the
> second part of your question goes, it WAS an
> afterthought.
> A damned good one. But obviously as a previous
> poster mentioned,
> one that is predisposed to religious extremists
> who try to defend
> and legitimize their convoluted-nonsensical and
> underhanded causes.
> .

So, if state-sponsored religions were abolished in the new United States of America because the government wanted people to be whatever religion they wanted to be... Why should Muslims be exempt from this freedom that everyone else in the country enjoys?

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Malcom-X ()
Date: October 16, 2010 03:18PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Troll@AOL Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We supposedly abandoned Europe, or
> Britishlandia
> > altogether.
> > That explains the 'Church of Europe' disconnect.
>
> > As far as the
> > second part of your question goes, it WAS an
> > afterthought.
> > A damned good one. But obviously as a previous
> > poster mentioned,
> > one that is predisposed to religious extremists
> > who try to defend
> > and legitimize their convoluted-nonsensical and
> > underhanded causes.
> > .
>
> So, if state-sponsored religions were abolished in
> the new United States of America because the
> government wanted people to be whatever religion
> they wanted to be... Why should Muslims be exempt
> from this freedom that everyone else in the
> country enjoys?


Because Islam is not a religion but only a dangerous cult that poses
a threat to public safety.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: October 16, 2010 03:26PM

Malcom-X Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Troll@AOL Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > We supposedly abandoned Europe, or
> > Britishlandia
> > > altogether.
> > > That explains the 'Church of Europe'
> disconnect.
> >
> > > As far as the
> > > second part of your question goes, it WAS an
> > > afterthought.
> > > A damned good one. But obviously as a
> previous
> > > poster mentioned,
> > > one that is predisposed to religious
> extremists
> > > who try to defend
> > > and legitimize their convoluted-nonsensical
> and
> > > underhanded causes.
> > > .
> >
> > So, if state-sponsored religions were abolished
> in
> > the new United States of America because the
> > government wanted people to be whatever
> religion
> > they wanted to be... Why should Muslims be
> exempt
> > from this freedom that everyone else in the
> > country enjoys?
>
>
> Because Islam is not a religion but only a
> dangerous cult that poses
> a threat to public safety.


and i betcha a bacon cheeseburger i could find another dumbass just like you on the other side of the world who feels the same about christianity, you balless eunuch.

yeefuckinghaw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 16, 2010 03:31PM

Malcom-X Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Because Islam is not a religion but only a
> dangerous cult that poses
> a threat to public safety.

That's what the Catholics said about the Protestant Reformation, the Muslims said about Christianity, all Christians say about pagan religions, etc. Just because you're afraid of it doesn't make it inherently evil.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: October 16, 2010 06:40PM

> "... Why should Muslims be exempt from this freedom
> that everyone else in the country enjoys?"

THIS FUCKING FASAD YOU LIBERAL PUKES
KEEP PUSHING IS GETTING PRETTY FUCKING TIRING.

NOBODY IS DENYING MUSLIMS ANY FREEDOMS, WE JUST
DON'T WISH TO GRANT THEM SPECIAL FREEDOMS.

'themuse' wrote :
> and i betcha a bacon cheeseburger i could find another
> dumbass just like you on the other side of the world
> who feels the same about christianity, you balless eunuch.

NOBODY CARES WHAT SOME DUMBASS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF
THE WORLD THINKS ! THAT'S WHY THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED
TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR ELECTIONS.
-BECAUSE THEY ARE IRRELEVANT !

MeFisto wrote :
> "That's what the Catholics said about the Protestant Reformation,

SO NOW IT SEEMS WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE.
IS THAT WHAT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE?
SOME MUSLIM REFORMATION ? SEEMS LIKE IT.

> "the Muslims said about Christianity,"

NOT THE SAME

> " all Christians say about pagan religions, etc.

NOT THE SAME AGAIN.

> "Just because you're afraid of it doesn't
> make it inherently evil."

NOBODY IS 'AFRAID'

-JUST LIKE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS 'HOMOPHOBIA'
JUST HOMOLOATHEICS

YOU FAGGOTS WANT TO TRY AND TWIST SHIT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE
EVERY SINGLE CHANCE YOU GET.

SORRY BUT WE THE PEOPLE WILL NOT ALLOW OPEN HOMOSEXUAL MALES
FREE ACCESS TO CHILDREN THROUGH ADOPTION, NOR WILL WE HONOR
ANY PERVERTED-UNION YOU OF YOURS AS A 'MARRAIGE'.

SO DEAL.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 16, 2010 07:47PM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> THIS FUCKING FASAD YOU LIBERAL PUKES
> KEEP PUSHING IS GETTING PRETTY FUCKING TIRING.

I think you mean "facade," not "fasad." Or maybe you do, because "fasad" is really fucking dumb.

> NOBODY IS 'AFRAID'

Right. "The Muslims are scary and brown and speak some sort of weird language! It's OK to do hate crimes to them, but don't mess with Christian churches."

Smearing bacon on a mosque actually sounds like something you'd do.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: October 16, 2010 08:19PM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> THIS FUCKING FASAD[*insert correct spelling*] YOU LIBERAL PUKES
> KEEP PUSHING IS GETTING PRETTY FUCKING TIRING.

Mr. MeFistaFag wrote :

> 'I think you mean "facade," not "fasad." Or maybe you do,
> because "fasad" is really fucking dumb.'

+ 1 for you FAG [spellcheck me, did I spell 'FAG' right?]

I ALWAYS HAVE SPELL CHECK TURNED *OFF* SO YOU'LL
HAVE TO FORGIVE THE OCCASIONAL TYPO, BUT FIXATING ON
STUPID SHIT LIKE SPELLING AND *DICTION* <--Ha ha YOU FAG!
--IS JUST GAY, AND TENDS TO MAGNIFY THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE
NO VALID CONTRIBUTION.

NOT TO MENTION YOU SORRY SHIT-LICKER, I WAS MOWING MY LAWN
WHILE I WAS TYPING THAT :~ )

SORRY I DON'T SHARE A ONE BEDROOM APT WITH ANOTHER
GROWN MAN LIKE YOUR QUEER ASS, YOU LOSER.

Troll wrote -----> NOBODY IS 'AFRAID'

Mr. MeFistaFag wrote :

> Right. "The Muslims are scary and brown and
> speak some sort of weird language!

PLEASE REMEBER --YOU ARE SAYING THIS SHIT, BUT YOU ARE RIGHT :

* THEY ARE SHIT-BROWN USUALLY
* THEIR GAY-CULTURE THAT REQUIRES WOMEN TO
COVER UP FROM HEAD TO TOE IS RATHER CREEPY :~ \
* AND THEY DO SPEAK ONE STIPID ASS SOUNDING LANGUAGE AND
THE WRITING LOOKS LIKE SCRIBBLE.

SO THESE ARE *ALL* VALID POINTS YOU MADE!
I WOULD PROBABLY HAVE ADDED THE FACT THAT
THEY TEND TO SMELL LIKE PORK.

> "It's OK to do hate crimes to them,

THERE IS *NO SUCH THING* AS A
*HATE CRIME* IN THE *FU-CHURCH of HATE*

> but don't mess with Christian churches."

LOOK ASSHOLE, FUCK YOU AND FUCK CHRISTIAN CHURCHES

> "Smearing bacon on a mosque actually sounds like something you'd do."

YEAH DON'T FORGET SMEAR PIG SHIT ALL OVER THE MOSQUE ALSO
LET'S NOT FORGET HOW DANGEROUS AND SCARY YOU JUST MADE ME SEEM ALSO!

YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE WRAPPING MY HEAD IN A TOWEL AND
SCREAMING AKALAKABAKABOO AS I WILDLY THRASH ABOUT KICKING MY
KNEES REALLY HIGH IN AN UPWARD JERKING MOTION.

I WONDER HOW MANY CHRISTIAN CHURCHES HERE HAVE BEEN BURNED
DOWN BY ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISTS?
.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 16, 2010 08:34PM

Game. Set. Match. Thanks for playing, spaz.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Pork Roll ()
Date: October 16, 2010 08:34PM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
>
> I WONDER HOW MANY CHRISTIAN CHURCHES HERE HAVE
> BEEN BURNED
> DOWN BY ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISTS?
> .

Plenty, I'm sure. However, they still don't compare to the mess these extremists did to our country on 9/11.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 16, 2010 08:41PM

Pork Roll Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Troll@AOL Wrote:
> >
> > I WONDER HOW MANY CHRISTIAN CHURCHES HERE HAVE
> > BEEN BURNED
> > DOWN BY ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISTS?
> > .
>
> Plenty, I'm sure. However, they still don't
> compare to the mess these extremists did to our
> country on 9/11.

Remember that time we rolled into the Middle East to reclaim a whole bunch of territory in the name of Jesus? And we slaughtered the inhabitants of the cities us good Christians captured?

Or that time we deposed a sovereign Muslim government to bring Osama bin Laden to justice for the 9/11 attacks, and although we still have no idea where he is we keep sending our soldiers die?

Or that other time we deposed the government of another Muslim nation supposedly over weapons of mass destruction, but in reality because fuck them, that's why?

Of course not. Throughout the entirety of human history, Muslims have only been responsible for bad things, such as terrorist attacks and mathematics.

Good times, good times.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: October 16, 2010 08:42PM

Mr. MeFistaFag wrote :

> "Game. Set. Match. Thanks for playing, spaz."

AT LEAST YOU STAY DIGNIFIED, AND ARE NOT A SORE LOSER.

CHECKMATE.
.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: October 16, 2010 08:48PM

Mr. MeFistafag wrote :

> "Of course not. Throughout the entirety of human history,
> Muslims have only been responsible for bad things,
> such as terrorist attacks"

YOU ARE CORRECT

> "and mathematics."

ANCIENT INDIA AND GREEKS WERE CAMEL-JOCKEY MUSLIMS????

That NEWS to me!!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061201224653AAwWKSG <--- CLICK HERE FOR SOME KNOWLEDGE

:~ )
.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: October 16, 2010 09:26PM

troll wrote:
>NOBODY CARES WHAT SOME DUMBASS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF
THE WORLD THINKS ! THAT'S WHY THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED
TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR ELECTIONS.
-BECAUSE THEY ARE IRRELEVANT !

this is exactly how wars get started.
i think you should volunteer for the frontlines, troll.
what do you say? a lil' ptsd wouldn't make too much of a difference.
i say you're halfway there, already.

yeefuckinghaw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 16, 2010 09:32PM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200612
> 01224653AAwWKSG <--- CLICK HERE FOR SOME
> KNOWLEDGE

Yeah, let's ask the brain trust at Yahoo! Answers. That's a slightly better source than the homeless guy you blow behind the 7-11.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: October 16, 2010 10:20PM

It is just stating what I already knew
and what I thought was common knowledge.

Algebra is the only the only thing Mathematics has Arabs
of any sort to thank for.

Speaking of "BUMS", your opinion stinks like one.
.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Bacon Sandwich ()
Date: October 17, 2010 12:01AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pork Roll Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Troll@AOL Wrote:
> > >
> > > I WONDER HOW MANY CHRISTIAN CHURCHES HERE
> HAVE
> > > BEEN BURNED
> > > DOWN BY ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISTS?
> > > .
> >
> > Plenty, I'm sure. However, they still don't
> > compare to the mess these extremists did to our
> > country on 9/11.
>
> Remember that time we rolled into the Middle East
> to reclaim a whole bunch of territory in the name
> of Jesus? And we slaughtered the inhabitants of
> the cities us good Christians captured?

And when the muslims rolled back into those same cities, did they not do the same thing? Had they not been doing the same thing BEFORE the Crusades?
>
> Or that time we deposed a sovereign Muslim
> government to bring Osama bin Laden to justice for
> the 9/11 attacks, and although we still have no
> idea where he is we keep sending our soldiers
> die?

Yeah, a sovereign muslim "government" who's claim to fame was blowing up ancient history artifacts because they didn't "fit" its views.
>
> Or that other time we deposed the government of
> another Muslim nation supposedly over weapons of
> mass destruction, but in reality because fuck
> them, that's why?

Everyone knows that little bush's daddy was mad that he couldn't get saddam the first time. He had to play by the rules and shit.
>
> Of course not. Throughout the entirety of human
> history, Muslims have only been responsible for
> bad things, such as terrorist attacks and
> mathematics.

Don't forget trampling women's rights.
>
> Good times, good times.

The only reason other nations deal with these muslim countries is OIL. Plain and simple. If they didn't have it, you think people would give a rat's ass about them? This is the same reason why nobody gives a shit about Africa. The entire continent provides no redeeming value or contribution to society as a whole, except to drain resources from other countries.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: renny ()
Date: October 17, 2010 12:09AM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Algebra is the only the only thing Mathematics has
> Arabs of any sort to thank for.

The Arab culture held on to the classic mathematics of ancient Greece, Rome, and Egypt. Meanwhile Europe went through dark ages of stagnant rulers trying to piece together the shit left over from the Romans. Eventually the Pope convinced people to crusade against the muslims, and when they got there, they saw how the classic sciences had been preserved and carried forth. The arab world's math was far more advanced than europe's, and they had perfected astronomy.

Over centuries this knowledge made its way back to Europe. It spurred the Rennaissance. Smart dudes like Newton were able to learn from the ancients because of the math the Arabs developed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 17, 2010 11:12AM

Bacon Sandwich Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And when the muslims rolled back into those same
> cities, did they not do the same thing? Had they
> not been doing the same thing BEFORE the
> Crusades?

Generally, no. Go read about Saladin.

> Yeah, a sovereign muslim "government" who's claim
> to fame was blowing up ancient history artifacts
> because they didn't "fit" its views.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

> Everyone knows that little bush's daddy was mad
> that he couldn't get saddam the first time. He had
> to play by the rules and shit.

I agree to a certain extent. That's still not a good enough reason in my mind to sacrifice 3,000+ American soldiers.


> Don't forget trampling women's rights.

It's a matter of perspective. If we lived in a Christian theocracy, I guarantee that women would be second-class citizens like in Muslim nations.

> The only reason other nations deal with these
> muslim countries is OIL. Plain and simple. If they
> didn't have it, you think people would give a
> rat's ass about them? This is the same reason why
> nobody gives a shit about Africa. The entire
> continent provides no redeeming value or
> contribution to society as a whole, except to
> drain resources from other countries.

Well, let me know when you come up with an alternative energy source, and I'll re-evaluate my views.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 17, 2010 11:51AM

renny Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Troll@AOL Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Algebra is the only the only thing Mathematics
> has
> > Arabs of any sort to thank for.
>
> The Arab culture held on to the classic
> mathematics of ancient Greece, Rome, and Egypt.
> Meanwhile Europe went through dark ages of
> stagnant rulers trying to piece together the shit
> left over from the Romans. Eventually the Pope
> convinced people to crusade against the muslims,
> and when they got there, they saw how the classic
> sciences had been preserved and carried forth.
> The arab world's math was far more advanced than
> europe's, and they had perfected astronomy.
>
> Over centuries this knowledge made its way back to
> Europe. It spurred the Rennaissance. Smart dudes
> like Newton were able to learn from the ancients
> because of the math the Arabs developed.

Let's not go throwing facts around.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Sheeple Hunter ()
Date: October 17, 2010 04:24PM

mcsmack Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>


Where does it say anything about the Tea Party being involved? Fucking assuming libtard faggot. It was probably just a bunch of stupid teenagers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Pork Is Delicious ()
Date: October 17, 2010 04:57PM

Sheeple Hunter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Where does it say anything about the Tea Party
> being involved? Fucking assuming libtard faggot.
> It was probably just a bunch of stupid teenagers.


It doesn't say anything about the Tea Party being involved. It's just that this thread was started by a Liberal with extreme hatred within oneself that he/she titled it to appear as if the Tea Party initiated the defacing of the mosque.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: mcsmack ()
Date: October 17, 2010 08:16PM

Pork Is Delicious Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sheeple Hunter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > Where does it say anything about the Tea Party
> > being involved? Fucking assuming libtard
> faggot.
> > It was probably just a bunch of stupid
> teenagers.
>
>
> It doesn't say anything about the Tea Party being
> involved. It's just that this thread was started
> by a Liberal with extreme hatred within oneself
> that he/she titled it to appear as if the Tea
> Party initiated the defacing of the mosque.

I'm no liberal that is for sure. It was a joke. It seemed funny that the elitist's everywhere are looking for anything to show how kooky the Tea Party is. I just wanted to help them out. Just like Mayor Fucking Bloomberg blaming the Time Square failed bombing attempt on them. But anyway if anything goes wrong anywhere it has to be the "Tea baggers" fault by default.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: October 18, 2010 09:23AM

'Mr. MeFistaFag' wrote :

> "It's a matter of perspective. If we lived in a Christian theocracy,
> I guarantee that women would be second-class citizens like in
> Muslim nations.

LET'S NOT GO THROWING BULLSHIT-FACTS AROUND NOW.

THAT WOULD BE A LITERLAIST BIBLICAL THEOCRACY. YOU ASSWIPE.

*JESUS* THE HEAD 'CHRISTIAN' NEVER TOUGHT TO BELITTLE WOMEN,
AS FAGGOTS LIKE YOURSELF DO WHEN YOU DEFEND FILTHY MUSLIMS.
INFACT JESUS TAUGHT TO DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE
OTHERS TO DO UNTO YOU.

SO GO FUCK YOURSELF NOW.
.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: October 18, 2010 09:32AM

anon-moron 'renny' wrote :

> "The Arab culture"

WHAT IS THIS "ARAB CULTURE" YOU SPEAK OF?
DID EATING MONKEY BRAINS AND TESTICLES MAKE ARABS SMART?
YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT A BUNCH OF CAMEL RIDING HOMOSEXUAL NOMADS.

> "held on to the classic mathematics of ancient Greece, Rome,
> and Egypt. Meanwhile Europe went through dark ages of stagnant
> rulers trying to piece together the shit left over from the Romans.
> Eventually the Pope convinced people to crusade against the muslims,
> and when they got there, they saw how the classic sciences had been
> preserved and carried forth. The arab world's math was far more
> advanced than europe's, and they had perfected astronomy."

> Over centuries this knowledge made its way back to Europe.
> It spurred the Rennaissance. Smart dudes like Newton were able
> to learn from the ancients because of the math the Arabs developed.

THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT!

WE HAVE INDIA TO THANK FOR PRESERVING MATHEMATICS.
GO BOW DOWN TO, AND KISS THE FEET OF A HINDU,
-YOU PIG SHIT EATING GAY-MUSLIM.

Gay Muslims who doubt this : http://books.google.com/books?id=3ullzl036UEC&pg=PA385&lpg=PA385&dq=who+preserved+mathematics&source=bl&ots=OTpDPFrDjE&sig=1bJLui1TdKAotI-HNCAltVyV_o4&hl=en <--- CLICK HERE !
.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: renny ()
Date: October 18, 2010 10:18AM

Europeans weren't even in contact with India until after 1498. That's hundreds of years after the crusades and the rebirth of mathematics on the European continent.

I realize you're a racist, but that doesn't entitle you to rewrite history.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 18, 2010 10:23AM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> *JESUS* THE HEAD 'CHRISTIAN' NEVER TOUGHT TO
> BELITTLE WOMEN, AS FAGGOTS LIKE YOURSELF DO WHEN YOU DEFEND FILTHY
> MUSLIMS.

Too bad Jesus didn't establish the Christian church.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fucking Teabaggers Deface Mosque with Bacon
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: October 18, 2010 12:00PM

Mr. MeFistaFag,

YOU and your RETARDED ANON-SCREEN NAME 'renny', are RETARDED.
.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
EdnLC
This forum powered by Phorum.