HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ladies, get your Justin Bieber Nail Polish
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 12, 2010 10:12AM

http://www.stylelist.com/2010/10/08/justin-bieber-nail-polish-nicole-opi/

http://idolator.com/5652402/justin-bieber-nail-polish

Come this winter, you'll be able to paint a piece of Justin Bieber on your nails.

Filed under the "We Couldn't Make This Up" folder, the 16-year-old pop star has designed a line of nail polishes for Nicole by OPI that are high on the glitter and bright primary color palette ratio. We can already hear the thunderous boom of tween fans stampeding to grab them.

Called the One Less Lonely Girl collection, the perfect-for-the-high-school-dance shades are inspired by Bieber hits: One Less Lonely Glitter (lavender), Prized Possession Purple (grape), Give Me The First Dance (silver), Me + Blue (dark blue), OMB! (bright red), and Step 2 the Beat of My Heart (heart-shaped glitter).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ladies, get your Justin Bieber Nail Polish
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 12, 2010 10:34AM

GOD, I wish I could use Justin Bieber as a club to beat that Salahi broad to death.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.