HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump sold his DC hotel in 2023 for a $100 million profit, now the new owners are heading for foreclosure
Posted by: Don't f with DJT ()
Date: May 14, 2024 12:48PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump sold his DC hotel in 2023 for a $100 million profit, now the new owners are heading for foreclosure
Posted by: FAKE NEWS! ()
Date: May 14, 2024 12:53PM

Um now. Trump lost money on the DC hotel and that's why Trump was force to sell it.

"Justthenews.com" is a fake news site. Stop wasting your time these crap bullshit sites. They make you look like a fool who doesn't know facts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump sold his DC hotel in 2023 for a $100 million profit, now the new owners are heading for foreclosure
Posted by: Lost $ operating ()
Date: May 14, 2024 12:57PM

FAKE NEWS! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Um now. Trump lost money on the DC hotel and
> that's why Trump was force to sell it.
>
> "Justthenews.com" is a fake news site. Stop
> wasting your time these crap bullshit sites. They
> make you look like a fool who doesn't know facts.

But recouped losses after selling.

A NET PROFIT is what we call that, Lisa.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump sold his DC hotel in 2023 for a $100 million profit, now the new owners are heading for foreclosure
Posted by: Lost $200 Million ()
Date: May 14, 2024 01:06PM

Lost $ operating Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FAKE NEWS! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Um now. Trump lost money on the DC hotel and
> > that's why Trump was force to sell it.
> >
> > "Justthenews.com" is a fake news site. Stop
> > wasting your time these crap bullshit sites.
> They
> > make you look like a fool who doesn't know
> facts.
>
> But recouped losses after selling.
>
> A NET PROFIT is what we call that, Lisa.

No, Trump lost money during it's operation and lost money on the sale. Trump spent $378 million remodeling the Old Post Office after he bought the hotel.

The hotel lost an average $70 million during the years Trump owned(Well actually Deutsche Bank) owned the hotel.

Trump sold the hotel for $375 million.

It cost Trump close to $579 million in losses. So Trump, as usual, lost close to $200 million on the hotel.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump sold his DC hotel in 2023 for a $100 million profit, now the new owners are heading for foreclosure
Posted by: A Fucking Huuge Win!! ()
Date: May 14, 2024 01:19PM

Lost $200 Million Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lost $ operating Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > FAKE NEWS! Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Um now. Trump lost money on the DC hotel and
> > > that's why Trump was force to sell it.
> > >
> > > "Justthenews.com" is a fake news site. Stop
> > > wasting your time these crap bullshit sites.
> > They
> > > make you look like a fool who doesn't know
> > facts.
> >
> > But recouped losses after selling.
> >
> > A NET PROFIT is what we call that, Lisa.
>
> No, Trump lost money during it's operation and
> lost money on the sale. Trump spent $378 million
> remodeling the Old Post Office after he bought the
> hotel.
>
> The hotel lost an average $70 million during the
> years Trump owned(Well actually Deutsche Bank)
> owned the hotel.
>
> Trump sold the hotel for $375 million.
>
> It cost Trump close to $579 million in losses. So
> Trump, as usual, lost close to $200 million on the
> hotel.


But in Trump world, that’s described and listed as profit.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump sold his DC hotel in 2023 for a $100 million profit, now the new owners are heading for foreclosure
Posted by: Trump Skilled at Losing Money ()
Date: May 14, 2024 01:23PM

A Fucking Huuge Win!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lost $200 Million Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lost $ operating Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > FAKE NEWS! Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Um now. Trump lost money on the DC hotel
> and
> > > > that's why Trump was force to sell it.
> > > >
> > > > "Justthenews.com" is a fake news site.
> Stop
> > > > wasting your time these crap bullshit sites.
>
> > > They
> > > > make you look like a fool who doesn't know
> > > facts.
> > >
> > > But recouped losses after selling.
> > >
> > > A NET PROFIT is what we call that, Lisa.
> >
> > No, Trump lost money during it's operation and
> > lost money on the sale. Trump spent $378
> million
> > remodeling the Old Post Office after he bought
> the
> > hotel.
> >
> > The hotel lost an average $70 million during
> the
> > years Trump owned(Well actually Deutsche Bank)
> > owned the hotel.
> >
> > Trump sold the hotel for $375 million.
> >
> > It cost Trump close to $579 million in losses.
> So
> > Trump, as usual, lost close to $200 million on
> the
> > hotel.
>
>


> But in Trump world, that’s described and listed
> as profit.
>



LOL! We forget a win in Trump businesses is a loss under $500 million.

Seriously, how the fuck did Trump lose money on Casino's????????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump sold his DC hotel in 2023 for a $100 million profit, now the new owners are heading for foreclosure
Posted by: NPR link ()
Date: May 14, 2024 01:33PM

As much as $100 million in profit according to NPR

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/12/1098469857/trump-sells-washington-hotel

Fucking dummies

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump sold his DC hotel in 2023 for a $100 million profit, now the new owners are heading for foreclosure
Posted by: Read the Fine Print ()
Date: May 14, 2024 02:01PM

NPR link Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As much as $100 million in profit according to
> NPR
>
> https://www.npr.org/2022/05/12/1098469857/trump-se
> lls-washington-hotel
>
> Fucking dummies

Read the fine print. "Sources close to the deal demanding anonymity to discuss the private transaction have said that the price was $375 million, handing the Trump family business perhaps as much as $100 million in profit."

This was wishful thinking and obviously the author didn't deduct the $378 million that Trump spent on remodeling the hotel. I guess maybe Trump might have some how of listed the remodeled of the hotel as a "Campaign expense" or tax write-off, but clearly the money was spent.

One the reasons Trump was able to purchase the property was because nobody else wanted to pay for the repairs needed.

"The hotel is the former Old Post Office building, and its still formally owned by the federal government. The Trump Organization won rights to fix up the building and run it as a hotel in exchange for paying the government annual rent and a cut of profit upon a sale."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump sold his DC hotel in 2023 for a $100 million profit, now the new owners are heading for foreclosure
Posted by: Bleeding ()
Date: May 14, 2024 02:22PM

$100 million in profit. Wow.

How much interest has accumulated on the New York civil judgment(s). So far.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump sold his DC hotel in 2023 for a $100 million profit, now the new owners are heading for foreclosure
Posted by: Jvbvcvcx ()
Date: May 14, 2024 02:25PM

Trump is up 4 billion in Truth social stock.

JoeTard is gonna need a lot of hunters paintings to catch up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump sold his DC hotel in 2023 for a $100 million profit, now the new owners are heading for foreclosure
Posted by: Feds Took Part of Profits ()
Date: May 14, 2024 02:51PM

Jvbvcvcx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump is up 4 billion in Truth social stock.
>
> JoeTard is gonna need a lot of hunters paintings
> to catch up.

Truth Social is meme stock and 1000x earnings. Trump can inflate the shell company stock all he wants by telling Trumpers to buy buy buy, but in the end shell and meme stocks stock crash hard.

But back on topic. The Trump hotel in Washington was a huge loss for Trump. That's one of the main reasons Trump hid the sale and made the parties sign NDA's about the sale.

It should also be noted that Trump never really "owned" the Old Post Office Hotel. Trump was just renting the property from the Feds. Part of the deal with Trump being allowed to "purchase\lease" was that Trump would split profits with the federal government upon the "sale." The feds took part of the "profits" from the sale along with Deutsche Bank the lender as part of sale agreement.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump sold his DC hotel in 2023 for a $100 million profit, now the new owners are heading for foreclosure
Posted by: Aks ()
Date: May 14, 2024 04:28PM

Sounds like our government

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **      **  ********  **    **  ********    ******  
 **  **  **  **        ***   **  **     **  **    ** 
 **  **  **  **        ****  **  **     **  **       
 **  **  **  ******    ** ** **  ********   **       
 **  **  **  **        **  ****  **         **       
 **  **  **  **        **   ***  **         **    ** 
  ***  ***   ********  **    **  **          ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.