HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
people driving crazy
Date: July 21, 2007 03:27AM

people here drive crazy right? i mean yesterday i was high as fuck and this fucking car cut me off....... my blood started to boil, i saw in tunnel vision, and i got out of the car and took care of it. After it was over i cleaned up their intestines with mr clean and left them in the river by the park. After that i got some ice cream and got higher. Ice cream tastes fuckin good when your high, especial;ly if its ben and jerrys. I know jerry. But hes not from ben and jerrys hes just jerry. Where the fuck is bob marley.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people driving crazy
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: July 21, 2007 07:10AM

cleaning up a dead body that's been splattered about is hard work and you say you did this while you were high? does anyone else see the problem in this story?

oh wait... i get it... you were sitting on your couch playing gta.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: flyijay ()
Date: August 23, 2007 04:59PM

LMAO

Posted by: pyramids17 ()
Date: August 23, 2007 06:10PM

"EVANS","BRENDAN","T","020"," 12114","GREENWAY","CT","FAIRFAX","VA","06/24/2006","OPERATE UNLICENSED VEHICLE"
"EVANS","BRENDAN","T","020"," 12114","GREENWAY","CT","FAIRFAX","VA","07/01/2006","DWI-ALCOHOL"
"EVANS","BRENDAN","T","020"," 12114","GREENWAY","CT","FAIRFAX","VA","07/01/2006","POSS MARIJUANA

Posted by: pyramids 17.1 ()
Date: August 24, 2007 11:06AM

let kick this punks ass. i think i will take my pit bull for a walk over on greenway ct.

Posted by: pyramids17 ()
Date: August 24, 2007 06:23PM

Hi, its pyramids. Even if I owned a pit bull, I probably wouldn't walk it in some other zip code.

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: August 30, 2007 01:21PM

that reminds me.. i want to play some GTA..

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: August 30, 2007 01:57PM

Probably the only thing that is true in the original post - "Ice cream tastes fuckin good when your high, especially if its ben and jerrys."

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.