HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Chinese, Russian, Iranian and Venezuelans – now own at least 40M acres of US land near military bases - niggers on news HAPPY ABOUT IT
Posted by: savage nation 22234235 ()
Date: January 21, 2024 11:01AM

sea-sand-horizon-field-farm-prairie-5641

they ALWAYS SHOW INNOCENT PHOTOS when breaking this kind of news

THEN DO EVIL LATER - LIKE THEY DID TO USA'S ELECTRONICS - TOTALLY 666 EVIL

the chinese have no God they are evil and Iran wants USA dead - neither of them should "have the power to starve usa" where in Reagan Republicans 1980's they had no such power

https://michaelsavage.com/foreign-developers-including-chinese-russian-iranian-and-venezuelans-now-own-at-least-40m-acres-of-us-land-near-military-bases-from-coast-to-coast-government-admits-it-does-not-know-full-extent/

SOME DEMOCRATS NEED TO DIE FOR THIS, IF "DEMOCRAT BANKS ARE SELLING SO CALLED FARMLAND TO CHINA NEAR USA MIL BASES"

they chinese will use it for evil - just see that UBUNTU is a laptop from hell, people are having cars and HVAC systems continually fail due to "chinese boards" - all planned not mistakes - planned for USA HEMMORAGING and bleeding

FUCK THE CHINESE - THEIR ONLY OBJECTIVE IS TO INSTALL VIRUSES IN FOOD

THEY WILL POISON THE FOOD. WUHAN WAS JUST A START FOR THEM

THEY POISONED THE ELECTRONICS THAT'S AN EASILY PROVEN FACT

THEY'VE TRIED TO MAKE LAWS SAYING "USA MUST STOP USING FUEL, CHINA GETS ALL FUEL, ALL AMERICANS MUST DRIVE EV"

WE HEAR IT ON THE NEWS DAILY - CHINA WANTS USA DEAD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

meanwhile these assholes have been handing out multiple children, great homes, foreign cars to illgal aliens in usa

and i don't see why i wouldn't want them dead - being raised threatened i'd be killed if i had a child without "a good job to support the woman and child without anyone's help"

i do want them dead: there's no doubt they've robbed the hell out of me AND CONTINUALL LOOK FOR WAYS TO LOCK IN THE ROBBERIES, THE COUNTERFEITING, THE ATTACKS WITHOUT LAWSUITS answered

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chinese, Russian, Iranian and Venezuelans – now own at least 40M acres of US land near military bases - niggers on news HAPPY ABOUT IT
Posted by: 34g3hg344 ()
Date: January 21, 2024 11:01AM

little red riding hood

Re: Chinese, Russian, Iranian and Venezuelans – now own at least 40M acres of US land near military bases - niggers on news HAPPY ABOUT IT
Posted by: 3434t ()
Date: January 21, 2024 11:05AM

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2024/01/20/national-security-risk-investigation-reveals-biden-admin-failed-track-foreign-ownership-u-s-farmland/

I DON'T BELIEVE FOREIGNERS OWN THE FARM LAND

I THINK DC NIGGERS HAVE ALTERED LAND RECORDS, PERHAPS EVEN MURDERED WHITES WHO OWNED THE LAND (OR BANKERS), AND USED THIS ALL AS "reparation" that congress refused to pass. ALL IN ALL, HUGE COUNTERFEITING WITH A DEATH PENALTY IF THEY ARE CAUGHT

OH YES, OBAMA, REMEMBER HIS FRIEND WENT THROUGH SHOOTING UP FAIRFAX COUNTY, WHICH INCLUDED: Terrorizing bankers and Airforce people. He then had 12 admirals shot.

OBAMA niggers terrorizing bankers? Absolutely. just a few of the 600 complaints - continual scandals - during the OBAMA period. Bankers stalked by mobs.

Posted by: 34t3h5 ()
Date: January 21, 2024 11:06AM

"we didnt' know ford stop making cars"

"we didn't know we sold ships to India"

"we didn't know bankers sold all the farms to china"

I say we just kill these people. Tired of hearing their counterfeiting and lies.

Posted by: EGRRENH4 ()
Date: January 21, 2024 11:08AM

Posted by: 334343434 ()
Date: January 21, 2024 11:09AM

Biden, Qatar, Egypt Propose Hostage Deal Where Israel Loses War

Posted by: 343432344 ()
Date: January 21, 2024 11:14AM

DURING THIS - DEMOCRATS PRAISED JOE FOR REFUSING TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT SMOOTHIE PRICES, LIKE he'd been an assohole gov worker getting away with another theft

they loved it

Posted by: 34trf3hg543 ()
Date: January 21, 2024 11:17AM

Where's MIT ROMNEY - chief business closer in USA?

Does he still own any land in Mexico? If he does, he should be forced to sell to the chinese to BUY BACK THE USA LAND.

the land that traitor has been really damn quiet about why being real loud about trump

Posted by: 2234t3 ()
Date: January 21, 2024 09:05PM

00H0H_h0eMylnyCtZ_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

USA bought land in Venezuela - allot - to grow coffee

IT WAS SEIZED DURING BILL CLINTON - THE DEVIL. Clinton didn't invade the country he patted Folger's coffee on the back and said "hey, just fire people, you can be a golden parachute on this we won't tell anyone"

so hearing "Venezuela is buying USA farm land", that's a hitler gas

THE FUCKERS STOLE USA LAND NOW ARE BUYING USA LAND USING COUNTERFEIT MONEY?

MY ASS they are.

my accountant says your books are worse than an italian mob book

Posted by: 3243g34 ()
Date: January 21, 2024 09:05PM

00H0H_h0eMylnyCtZ_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

Posted by: 334345 ()
Date: January 21, 2024 09:08PM

maxwell_tin_short_round.png

it's just another example of how biden democrats wrecked the USA

taken companies that operated well and employed americans and turned them in to foreign owned debts to USA - where USA paid them to steal the company

one of thousands of examples where USA used to control it's destiny and now the people who attacked USA are "telling us what to do"

CLINTON OBAMA BIDEN - DEVILS

Posted by: NadiaEira ()
Date: May 15, 2024 10:54PM

American companies that were successful and provided jobs to Americans were acquired by foreign entities, causing the companies cookie clicker 2 to become indebted to the USA. The USA then paid these foreign entities to take over the companies.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.