HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anti-Business Republicans Fuck Virginians With High Inflation & Prices
Posted by: GOP Bad For Business ()
Date: November 30, 2023 09:33PM

Anti-Military, Anti-Veteran, Anti-Elderly, and Anti-Business Republicans have artificially inflated medical marijuana prices by 75%-100% in Virginia.

Virginia War Veterans and Elderly have to pay twice as much for their medical marijuana prescriptions and many are forced to choose between food, rent, and their medicine.

WTF is wrong with these people?!

Options: ReplyQuote
take a trip through the mind when you get back understand the 3rd i ceen Allah that
Date: December 01, 2023 09:14AM

the price difference in Virginia VS DC and Maryland is because Virginia hasn't legalized Cannabis as much as DC and Maryland has and that is fine by me, because of the negative aspects that that degree of legalizing brings

eye would rather the children have a more safe environment than the cannabis to be more legal here in Virginia but you wouldn't know anything about that, would u?

if obama was sitting in his sweats in his basement and grabbed the microphone and told massa "biden" in his earpiece to bring back vaccine and mask mandates, and massa kkk boi "biden" gave all his minions the order, the Governor of Maryland would say "yassaboss" and do their bidding...not to mention, he is down covert spraying of our skies to kill man bear pig....

well, lemme take that last one back, because man bear pig is actually pretty deadly...he is trying to kill all of us, so covertly spraying our skies with chemicals payed for by the taxpayer is justified

eye had 90s Hip Hop to guide me through my trips through the mind on Cannabis and that is why eye never moved on to hard drugs or alcohol...these children got a bunch of faggots in skinny jeans with their ass hanging out to guide them...

slow down

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2023 09:16AM by the real General Mahdi.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.