HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: women ()
Date: September 03, 2010 03:50PM

Women are genetically superior to men. This is a fact. Women are more attractive, intelligent, and women live longer than men. Scientists say that men are a genetically flawed variant of women- so that women can reproduce. The male species are women gone haywire. Women rule the world. Men are just along for the ride. Men like to think they run things, but because of their limited intelligence they can't tell that its women who do

BTW, Im a man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: September 03, 2010 03:51PM




idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: September 03, 2010 03:52PM

Whatever you say Connie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: September 03, 2010 03:52PM

women Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BTW, Im a man.

Glad to hear the operation was a success.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: September 03, 2010 03:53PM

a woman never wrote a great novel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I apologize to those I unfairly hurt. To Harry Tuttle in particular.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Date: September 03, 2010 03:57PM

A woman never had gay sex.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Bonie ()
Date: September 03, 2010 03:58PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> a woman never wrote a great novel.


The Bible was written by a woman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: September 03, 2010 04:00PM

women aren't good at stuff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I apologize to those I unfairly hurt. To Harry Tuttle in particular.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Hash-eesh ()
Date: September 03, 2010 04:02PM

woman are good to stuff.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: September 03, 2010 04:03PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Isabel Allende ()
Date: September 03, 2010 04:20PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> a woman never wrote a great novel.


I disagree

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: September 03, 2010 04:22PM

Isabel Allende Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I disagree

Well, then it's a good thing that nobody cares about your emotional, girly opinion.

Now be a good girl and go bake us a cake.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Bon-ie ()
Date: September 03, 2010 04:23PM

Like hell!


Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> a woman never wrote a great novel.
Attachments:
happyhookerlgl.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: September 03, 2010 04:25PM

Boniva?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 03, 2010 04:25PM

women Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Women are genetically superior to men. This is a
> fact. Women are more attractive, intelligent, and
> women live longer than men.


are you sure men dont just die earlier because women nag them to death. ;)


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Bonie ()
Date: September 03, 2010 04:26PM

Bon-ie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Like hell!
>
>
> Mr. Misery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > a woman never wrote a great novel.


+1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Fucking hilarious ()
Date: September 03, 2010 04:28PM

Gravis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> women Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Women are genetically superior to men. This is
> a
> > fact. Women are more attractive, intelligent,
> and
> > women live longer than men.
>
> are you sure men dont just die earlier because
> women nag them to death. ;)


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH........NOT!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 03, 2010 04:46PM

Can a woman spell her name in the snow with her piss, or maybe put out a campfire after heavy drinking?


I think not. Case closed.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2010 04:46PM by eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: WTL Fail ()
Date: September 03, 2010 04:50PM

Can a woman put her genitals into a hotdog bun and take a humorous photo of her girlfriend "taking a bite" of it. I think not bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Bonie ()
Date: September 03, 2010 04:51PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can a woman spell her name in the snow with her
> piss, or maybe put out a campfire after heavy
> drinking?
>


Yes, we can! We use a funnel, numbnuts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 03, 2010 04:55PM

Bonie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Can a woman spell her name in the snow with her
> > piss, or maybe put out a campfire after heavy
> > drinking?
> >
>
>
> Yes, we can! We use a funnel, numbnuts.



but who invented the funnel?


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Date: September 03, 2010 04:59PM

Gravis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bonie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > eesh Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Can a woman spell her name in the snow with
> her
> > > piss, or maybe put out a campfire after heavy
> > > drinking?
> > >
> >
> >
> > Yes, we can! We use a funnel, numbnuts.
>
>
> but who invented the funnel?


Peter Long, a man i believe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: September 03, 2010 06:19PM

I agree.

OP, could you kindly find me a worshipful woman.
I want to set up an alter, and begin paying homage
immediately.

But seriously, what's better than a woman?


.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: That's discusting! ()
Date: September 03, 2010 06:26PM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree.
>
> OP, could you kindly find me a worshipful woman.
>
> I want to set up an alter, and begin paying homage
> immediately
>
> But seriously, what's better than a woman?
>
>
> .


A sheep?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: September 03, 2010 06:31PM

Even if they are genetically superior, they're definitely not smarter. That dumb chick Eve was talked into eating an forbidden apple by a talking snake. Snakes don't fucking talk. Idiot. Thanks for ruining it for us men, who were here first.

__________________________________
That's not a ladybug, that's a cannapiller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: September 03, 2010 06:43PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> women Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > BTW, Im a man.
>
> Glad to hear the operation was a success.


HAHAHAHAHA

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: September 03, 2010 06:44PM

Warhawk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Even if they are genetically superior, they're
> definitely not smarter. That dumb chick Eve was
> talked into eating an forbidden apple by a talking
> snake. Snakes don't fucking talk. Idiot. Thanks
> for ruining it for us men, who were here first.


LOL, too many hilarious points being made on here.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: September 03, 2010 07:47PM

Warhawk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Even if they are genetically superior, they're
> definitely not smarter. That dumb chick Eve was
> talked into eating an forbidden apple by a talking
> snake. Snakes don't fucking talk. Idiot. Thanks
> for ruining it for us men, who were here first.


If you are going to believe in the fictional character Eve, then you must also abide by the other "facts" of the story. That include the serpent only losing the ability to speak after the whole apple incident. Oh and Eve being created from a rib. A rib? The authors couldn't throw some stem cells in there?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: September 03, 2010 08:09PM

Yeah, what gives?

Because peasant slaves tilling soil and planting seeds
would relate to stem-cell research lingo from 2000 years
in the future.

Brilliant Genevieve!



.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: September 03, 2010 09:07PM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, what gives?
>
> Because peasant slaves tilling soil and planting
> seeds
> would relate to stem-cell research lingo from 2000
> years
> in the future.
>
> Brilliant Genevieve!
>

If god is omnipotent, I'm sure he can find a way to explain stem cells to peasant slaves. :-P

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: September 03, 2010 09:11PM

You're right, only if explaining stem cells was necessary
to accomplish the goal God set for the Bible.

:~\



.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: September 03, 2010 09:22PM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're right, only if explaining stem cells was
> necessary
> to accomplish the goal God set for the Bible.
>
> :~\
>

What is the goal? Is the bible still accomplishing that goal today? If not, it seems to me that god lacks foresight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: September 03, 2010 09:26PM

Women are more responsible in most cases. You can't really compare the level of intelligence of male and female generally. Everyone(male/female) has a strong & weak point.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2010 09:27PM by Firrat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: September 03, 2010 09:26PM

And why is no one picking apart the OP's nonsense? What scientist says that men are a genetically flawed variant of women?

If women are so great, explain why if you put ten of us in a room together we'll be catty bitches within 30 minutes. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that men are any better... but I certainly don't want to live in a world without men. There is a reason I'm happiest working in male dominated workplaces.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: September 03, 2010 09:29PM

Just for the fun of it.... We got Einstein ;)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: September 04, 2010 01:32AM

bitches be bitches.....sometimes bitches be ho's

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I apologize to those I unfairly hurt. To Harry Tuttle in particular.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: September 04, 2010 01:45AM

It's 9-4-2010.

Do I see the magical code?

.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: September 04, 2010 02:46AM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> women aren't good at stuff.

Just so you know, the United Nations declared 1975 The International Year of the Woman and chose this inspiring song as its theme.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: September 04, 2010 04:38AM

periods rock, go bleeders go.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Miffed! ()
Date: September 04, 2010 06:22AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: ay bay bay ()
Date: September 04, 2010 06:26AM

room_1001_localhost_placenta_5oC1BEsm.jp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 04, 2010 01:07PM

+
Attachments:
evolution.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: September 04, 2010 03:54PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> women aren't good at stuff.


oh no?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 04, 2010 08:36PM

Genevieve Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And why is no one picking apart the OP's nonsense?


umm... because it's nonsense.


> What scientist says that men are a genetically
> flawed variant of women?


a feminist?


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: September 04, 2010 08:43PM

Women have much better Tits than men do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: September 04, 2010 08:54PM

Tell that to Mike O'Meara.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: pas'ion ()
Date: September 04, 2010 09:05PM

; ) men and women are two different sides of the same coin and it is as it should be neither dominant but equal. Men should learn this and not worship but respect.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 04, 2010 09:57PM

pas'ion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ; ) men and women are two different sides of the
> same coin and it is as it should be neither
> dominant but equal. Men should learn this and not
> worship but respect.



neither is genetically superior specifically because we have the same genetics. :)

in almost ever species the male is the dominant sex. this isnt an opinion, a bias observation or any crap like that, it's a genetic imperative that programmed into animals (with few exceptions).

please note that dominance does not determine superiority but rather how instinctual directives are executed. we arent slaves to our genetics but has thus far been the archetype of our social structures.

it is what it is whether you accept or reject it. this status quo can be changed socially by radical intervention but such changes erode with time and revert to their original state. there was a huge push for women to do typically male dominated fields like engineering there was an influx. however, over time this has almost completely reverted to it's former state. the reason for this is that men and women's brain structure differ giving their brains different strengths and weaknesses. men are typically stronger in analytical logic based tasks while women are typically stronger in understanding direct social interaction. this is why guys are very "dense" when it comes to "subtle hints" from women. i know this to be a fact for myself.

so, is an apple better than an orange? they are both fruit and taste good. they are different but similar which is what men and women are.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: September 06, 2010 06:38PM

women are also better joke tellers clearly (this topic was a joke right?).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Date: September 06, 2010 10:22PM

If women are so fucking smart, how come they've let men push them around for so long?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: September 07, 2010 01:00AM

Because men were NOT actually doing the pushing.
All along men have been doing the desire of woman-kind as
sperm donors. Women have set up a society with TV programs
that make the simpletons we call men, percieve their existence
like they are and always have been King of the Hill.

When in all actuality, men are just low paid jism-factories.


.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: kln ()
Date: January 16, 2011 08:36PM

the fact of the matter is, men dont have shorter NATURAL life expectancy, do your research moron

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Junebug ()
Date: March 04, 2013 01:56AM

You are correct, women are genetically superior. Males must adjust to the idea that men are the weaker sex.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: womenlives ()
Date: March 04, 2013 12:41PM

women Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Women are genetically superior to men. This is a
> fact. Women are more attractive, intelligent, and
> women live longer than men. Scientists say that
> men are a genetically flawed variant of women- so
> that women can reproduce. The male species are
> women gone haywire. Women rule the world. Men are
> just along for the ride. Men like to think they
> run things, but because of their limited
> intelligence they can't tell that its women who
> do
>
> BTW, Im a man.

Women live longer than men because they dont do the dangerous work that men do. They dont take risks the way men do. Most dangerous jobs are done by men. Military is still 70% male at least. Also, women may live 4 years longer, but the spend that time in a retirement home pooping in their own diapers. Men's brains are bigger than womens brains. Men build. Men create. Women just make babies and complain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: March 04, 2013 01:05PM

Women have vaginas. Vaginas feel good. So yea, women are better.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: March 04, 2013 01:25PM

Jennifer Lopez's ass is genetically superior to everything.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: March 04, 2013 01:33PM

So true!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women are genetically superior to men...
Posted by: WestOx ()
Date: March 04, 2013 02:18PM

Im sure that women have some qualities that men dont have and vice versa. its not gonna stop the debate but STILL come on! Its the yin and the yang and if the parts fit awwwww SHIT! we gonna do it now!?

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **     **  **    **  **    **   *******  
 ***   **  **     **  **   **    **  **   **     ** 
 ****  **  **     **  **  **      ****    **     ** 
 ** ** **  **     **  *****        **      ******** 
 **  ****  **     **  **  **       **            ** 
 **   ***  **     **  **   **      **     **     ** 
 **    **   *******   **    **     **      *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.