HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hows Thats WOKE Democrat Loving Canada Doing Today WITH CLIMATE CHANGE HEAVY SMOKE COMING FROM THEM
Posted by: Cough Cough Democrat "Green" ()
Date: June 07, 2023 05:29PM

So I guess this is really what GREEN ENERGY is all about

Another failed woke liberal PIPE DREAM going UP IN SMOKE

Someday we will have green energy IF we live long enough to see it

The problem here in the USA is Democrats trying to force it upon us WHEN THE NATIONS ENERGY SUPPLIES ARE NOT READY FOR IT

Its going to take many more years to develop green power that can come from solar or wind power with pour existing hydroelectric power

I even heard that not just banning our gas stoves and furnaces too we choose to have

The WOKE want to take our vacation beaches away to produce electricity from ocean waves and swells an idea I had 40 years ago along with many others that some day may actually workable on beaches owned by the Nature Conservatory of course cuz their off limits to us now

Free Images : beach, sea, water, wind, electricity, transmission tower ...Free Images : beach, coast, ocean, horizon, cloud, sunset, shore, dusk ...What is Tidal Power? Tidal Energy Explained - Clean Energy Ideas

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.