HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
NEW POLL!!!!! Who Are YOUR TOP 5 Picks For "The AMERICAN PRESIDENCY 2024" ?? ?? ?? ??
Date: June 06, 2023 08:09AM

#1 MY VOTE IS FOR AMERICAN President DONALD J. TRUMP (R-USA) !!!!!
President-Donald-Trump-Laughing.jpg

#2 MY VOTE IS FOR AMERICAN Entrepreneur "VIVEK RAMASWAMY"!!!!!
228882-vivek-ramaswamy-facebook.jpg?itok

#3 MY VOTE IS FOR AMERICAN Environmental Attorney "ROBERT F. KENNEDY (Junior)"!!!!!
2021-11-13T145826Z_1513134183_RC2QTQ9XRT

#4 MY VOTE IS FOR FIREBRAND FLORIDA Governor "RON (Meatball Ron) DE SANTIS"!!!!!
2023-04-24T042657Z_1472716845_RC2RK0AME8

#5 MY VOTE IS FOR DISTINGUISHED Spirtual Advisor "MARIANNE WILLIAMSON" !!!! !!!!!
marianne-williamson-democratic-debate.jp

"RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!! "RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!! "RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!!

"Hunter Biden" is THE FIRST SON of a So-Called "SITTING U.S. PRESIDENT" To Be CONVICTED Of FEDERAL GUN CHARGES !!!!!!!!!!!
"Hunter Bidens" LAPTOP is 100% REAL !! "Hunter Bidens" LAPTOP is 100% REAL !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFLATION UNDER "Joe Biden"
GAS PRICES HAVE DOUBLED!!!!!!
Rental cars +43% over last Sept
Used cars 24%
Bacon 19%
Hotels 18%
Beef 18%
Pork 13%
Eggs 13%
TVs 13%
Kids' shoes 12%
Furniture 11%
New cars 9%
Chicken 8%
Apples 8%
Restaurant prices: 5%
Electricity 5%

So-Called PRESIDENT "Joe Biden" Has FAILED AMERICA:

1) AFGHANISTAN (You Saw What Happened!!!)

2) ECONOMY (LOOK!!! Inflation!!!)

3) SOUTHERN BORDER ( WE Are "BEING OVERRUN"!!!)

4) GAS PRICES Have "DOUBLED" !!!!!

So-Called PRESIDENT "Joe Biden" is An EMBARRASSMENT to OUR NATION !!!

Let's WORK TOGETHER To IMPEACH "Joe Biden" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be Eligible to Register to Vote in Virginia a Person must:
*Be a resident of Virginia (a person who has come to Virginia for temporary purposes and intends to return to another state is not considered a resident for voting purposes).
*Be a U. S. Citizen.
*Be 18 years old (any person who is 17 years old and will be eighteen years of age at the next general election shall be permitted to register in advance and also vote in any intervening primary or special election).
*Not be registered and plan to vote in another state.
*Not currently declared mentally incompetent by a court of law.
*If convicted of a felony, your right to vote must have been restored.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NEW POLL!!!!! Who Are YOUR TOP 5 Picks For "The AMERICAN PRESIDENCY 2024" ?? ?? ?? ??
Posted by: Ask me how I know ()
Date: June 06, 2023 08:13AM

Joe Biden will win. If Trump is the nominee, by a larger margin than last time.

Re: NEW POLL!!!!! Who Are YOUR TOP 5 Picks For "The AMERICAN PRESIDENCY 2024" ?? ?? ?? ??
Posted by: TT Boy ()
Date: June 06, 2023 08:38AM

How do you know?

Posted by: Ask me how I know ()
Date: June 06, 2023 08:39AM

I've seen the numbers. And numbers don't lie.

Posted by: Pence 2024 ()
Date: June 06, 2023 08:41AM

How about Pence?

I think Pence has a chance against Biden.

Posted by: Not likely ()
Date: June 06, 2023 09:09AM

Pence 2024 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How about Pence?
>
> I think Pence has a chance against Biden.

You think the MAGAs will forgive Mikey for putting country over Trump? I don't either.

Posted by: Nikki Haley ()
Date: June 06, 2023 10:32AM

We need boots on the ground in Ukraine and more diversity.

Posted by: Nikki Haley ()
Date: June 06, 2023 10:32AM

We need boots on the ground in Ukraine and more diversity.

Posted by: Never happen ()
Date: June 06, 2023 10:36AM

Nikki Haley Wrote:
> We need boots on the ground in Ukraine and more
> diversity.

You think MAGA will accept a woman? Not fucking likely.

Better or worse, Republicans are stuck with Trump.

Posted by: Real Fatso Freddie ()
Date: June 06, 2023 10:44AM

Chris Christie 24. Give a fatty a chance.

Posted by: Trump Trump Trump ()
Date: June 06, 2023 11:39AM

Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Any others would be insane weakness at this time in our history IF

You want first and foremost all of your rights defended and upheld in the federal courts

Or do you want Democrats to treat you as an enemy of the state by picking only those they want you to have even some that are not rights at all

Then do you want your personal economy to be good so you dont have to waste your money paying far more for things because those things cost more due to inflation
That the Democrats created by poor economic energy policies and vast overspending

Do you want to buy a home with a loan with a max interest rate of 4.5 % and more like 3 % interest that was here when Trump was our President the first time

Or do you want the interest rates to be so high like Biden and his Democrats have caused them to go up in just two years

That your priced out of the homeowner market that so many lower to middle income people are seeing now leaving them paying landlords with rent receipts not home equity cash building up thats yours for another bigger home till you retire and have money to live on and do the things in life you enjoy in reason

Do you want to see more communist aggression toward a US in serious economic conditions or do you want to see the US as the major superpower on earth kerping not only you free but also the free world

Do you want to see more millions of illegals coming into the US to live and stay here cheating on all legal immigrants to the US who must wait years to get here

Do you want the vast negitive effects these illegals bring with deadly drugs coming with them and new criminals and possible terrorists in their mix being allowed to stay after coming in illegally

Do you want to see criminals stopped and crime lowered with your full rights of self defense as a law abiding American

Or do you want to see selective justice being applied heavy to some and light to others only because of race in a country where all are supposed to be equal

Do you want to see racial pandering in the federal level to one minority group getting special set asides and appointments to office only becase of race not because of qualifications

Do you want any negative things to happen to our country due to weakness and insane woke in our schools and life especially when if you disagree you become that enemy of the state subject to hate speech toward you as a law abinging American citizen who votes for your choice

Like the hate speech Biden ranted off towards half our people

Pick your poison or vote for President Trump if you can vote legally

Vote always vote for your own destiny today that choice is become a matter of life or death in our future long before any water rises from climate change

Posted by: Weed Leech ()
Date: June 06, 2023 11:46AM

Too long to much thinking man I just want get it all free and blaze Im with JOE all the way if Gavin or Beto are not the man Dems pick then its up to who promises me the most free

Date: June 06, 2023 11:54AM

PLEASE FOLLOW THE "DIRECTIONS Of The POLL" AND Choose ONLY YOUR "TOP 5 PICKS" !!!!!!!

Posted by: realamerican ()
Date: June 06, 2023 12:09PM

Top 5:

QAnon Shaman
That guy in charge of the Wagner Group
The Buffalo mass shooter
Bozo the Clown
Trump

THIS MONKEYBAR REPLIES TO HIS OWN POSTS....THAT IS A FORM OF MASTURBATION...IT'S ONLY 'SEX' IF SOMEONE ELSE REPLIES!
Posted by: Seek treatment you pervert ()
Date: June 06, 2023 09:41PM

I want to be plowed by Mahdi Wrote:

I WANT TO BE PLOWED BY MAHDI

Posted by: There you have it ()
Date: June 08, 2023 06:46AM

TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP

THIS MONKEYBAR REPLIES TO HIS OWN POSTS.....THAT IS A FORM OF MASTURBATION...IT'S ONLY 'SEX' IF SOMEONE ELSE REPLIES!
Posted by: Seek treatment you pervert ()
Date: June 08, 2023 07:33AM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.