HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Leaving this place
Posted by: Can't even masturbate anymore ()
Date: June 05, 2023 10:07PM

I've found the Lord. I don't even get enjoyment out of trolling anymore. Sometimes actually feel bad/guilty afterwards.

That's called "being convicted". It's not something that I've ever really experienced until truly finding and understanding the word of God.

I used to love reading the dark, mean shit we'd say to each other because it was like a contest of who could go the lowest of the low and it was fun. It feels good to be bad and it's much easier to be evil than to be good.

Satan wants us to fight each other, hate each other and wish death upon each other. He even wants us to kill each other. He uses this place and other places online as a way to tempt us and keep us in his stronghold.

We can't let that happen. The news media does it to others all the time and many people fall for it and go out and do something to dam their souls to hell forever.

Jesus is the way. The truth and the light. Follow the light and get out of the darkness. You are here for a reason, your life has a purpose and you are important! Let's get to the promised land together.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Leaving this place
Posted by: show me ()
Date: June 05, 2023 11:30PM

Shine as a light unto the world for the glory of God

Posted by: Rev Billy Bob ()
Date: June 05, 2023 11:34PM

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

Posted by: Ted Tits ()
Date: June 06, 2023 09:50AM

Jesus is indeed the way. Jesus and Pedro and Roberto charge me $17 to mow my entire lawn and mulch the back 40.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.