HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Family friendly parades have come a long way
Posted by: ITS FAMILY DAY ()
Date: June 05, 2023 07:35PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Family friendly parades have come a long way
Posted by: This is terrible ()
Date: June 05, 2023 07:45PM

"Two men performed a sex act in public as BDSM flags were displayed during the ‘family friendly’ West Hollywood Pride Parade yesterday. A witness to the ‘float’ informed Reduxx that there were children in attendance," the outlet tweeted.

As someone in this community I don't find any of this acceptable. I don't have anything rainbow and I understand all of the hatred and backlash that's happening. This shit is sickening and no one wants to hear about it or see this kind of shit EVER outside of a bedroom. The children being exposed to it is extremely disturbing. I don't give a fuck about "pride month" and am just as sick of all the bullshit too

Re: Family friendly parades have come a long way
Posted by: We Hang Traitors! ()
Date: June 05, 2023 09:19PM

I fuck men in the ass on the streets of DC in broad daylight several times a week. Only a racist homophobe would dare say anything.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.