HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump Lawyers Meet with DOJ, Trump Posts on Socials Media "How Can They Charge Me for Doing Nothing Wrong?"
Posted by: Mind melt ()
Date: June 05, 2023 01:37PM

Looks like the justice department is very close to charging Trump with obstruction, tampering with evidence and classified document misuse.

Maybe Trump can use his psychic declassification skills to mind meld with DOJ and get the charges removed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Lawyers Meet with DOJ, Trump Posts on Socials Media "How Can They Charge Me for Doing Nothing Wrong?"
Posted by: whether he accepts it or not ()
Date: June 05, 2023 02:08PM

> “How Can They Charge Me for Doing Nothing Wrong?"

they will be made abundantly clear to him at his arraignment

Re: Trump Lawyers Meet with DOJ, Trump Posts on Socials Media "How Can They Charge Me for Doing Nothing Wrong?"
Posted by: Trump's Bribes Not Working ()
Date: June 05, 2023 02:14PM

whether he accepts it or not Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > “How Can They Charge Me for Doing Nothing
> Wrong?"
>
> they will be made abundantly clear to him at his
> arraignment

Trump is the little rich kid who has always paid people off. Trump can't understand why he can't just pay a couple of lawyers to make it go away. Because you broke law Trump. It's not like paying off the local building inspector with a free condo and having the mafia harass someone.

Posted by: Nothing to see here ()
Date: June 05, 2023 04:55PM

Every perp says that before the indictment is served. Trump is not breaking any new ground.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.