HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
LOL ! FAIRFAX Democrats Are TOSSING OUT Steve Descano AS Fairfax County Commonwealth Attorney ! GREAT !
Posted by: REALITY CHECK TIME FOR FAIRFAX ()
Date: June 03, 2023 01:45PM

Hopefully there will be a new Fairfax Commonwealth Attorney next year WHO WILL NOT BE DEMOCRAT STEVE DESCANO the worst weakest most woke Virginia Commonwealth of all time ! Supported by WOKE DEMOCRATS McAuliff Connolly and Bryer of COURSE

LMAO BET "WEED LEECH" VOTES FOR WOKE STEVE TOO !

Look at these woke Democrats endorsing STEVE DESCANOS in the Wash Post article linked below "Major endorsements: Former governor Terry McAuliffe; Reps. Gerald E. Connolly and Don Beyer; former Virginia education secretary Atif Qarni; state Sens. Jennifer Boysko, Barbara Favola and Janet Howell; Dels. Karrie Delaney, Dan Helmer, Paul Krizek and Irene Shin; Supervisors Rodney Lusk, John Foust, Walter Alcorn and James Walkinshaw; Fairfax County School Board member Laura Jane Cohen (Springfield); and Herndon Town Council members Naila Alam and Cesar del Aguila. Descano tweeted he was also endorsed by singer John Legend." BIG DEAL STEVE IS THAT FOR THE BLACK VOTE HUH ! Toss them all out when we can except that unknown singer who's not in public office

Stacey Kincaid the Democrat Fairfax Co Sheriff and Fairfax State senator Chap Peterson are in a ad with Democrat Ed Nuttall who is running for Fairfax Commonwealth who is supported by

"Major endorsements: State Sen. Chap Petersen, Fairfax County Sheriff Stacey Ann Kincaid and the Fraternal Order of Police’s Fairfax County lodge"

The law and order people of Fairfax who are sick of Steve Ds weakness on crime are all for Democrat Ed Nuttall for Commonwealth Attorney of Fairfax County

Remember when Steve started out getting the cops burned out with him when he would not back them up in court

Do all you can and VOTE ALWAYS VOTE to get rid of as many Democrats in office this year for a much better and sane future with less crime and troubles for your children and family and your own safety , but good peoples backs are to the wall in Nova as the woke weak Democrats have a strangle hold on Nova with so many liberal transplants here who are also known as bleeding heart liberals

Which is really funny as I know a bleeding heart liberal Dem from down Richmond who hates this area ran totally by her own Democrat political side ! She's jealous because the houses here are worth so much that people here who own a home in Nova 20 years and even less can retire to big homes elsewhere in nice areas where its warmer nicer and cheaper to live ! While her house is only worth half as much in a higher crime area ! LOL Libs cant get along with anyone even other libs

SO VOTE PEOPLE VOTE YES YOU CAN VOTE IN THE DEMOCRAT PRIMARY BUT THEN YOU CAN NOT VOTE IN THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY OR VICE VERSA IN THE SAME ELECTION YEAR . THERE'S NO POLITICAL PARTY REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT IN VIRGINIA .SO VOTE ONLY IN ONE PARTIES PRIMARY BY LAW AS YOU SEE FIT THIS VIRGINIA ELECTION YEAR OF 2023

THAT ALL SAID IN THE GENERAL ELECTION VOTE FOR ED NUTTALL THE DEMOCRAT FOR FAIRFAX COUNTY COMMONWEALTH ATTORNEY AND PUT A END TO THE FOOLISHNESS OF STEVE D's REIGN

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2023/05/06/fairfax-democratic-primary-faq/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LOL ! FAIRFAX Democrats Are TOSSING OUT Steve Descano AS Fairfax County Commonwealth Attorney ! GREAT !
Posted by: VOTE ED NUTTALL DEMOCRAT ()
Date: June 03, 2023 01:50PM

VOTE FOR DEMOCRAT ED NUTTALL FOR FAIRFAX COUNTY COMMONWEALTH ATTORNEY

FOR BETTER LAW ENFORCEMENT IN FAIRFAX COUNTY

Re: LOL ! FAIRFAX Democrats Are TOSSING OUT Steve Descano AS Fairfax County Commonwealth Attorney ! GREAT !
Posted by: WEED LEECH ()
Date: June 03, 2023 01:55PM

IM ALL IN WITH WEAK WOKE "EASY STEVE D "

Posted by: ED The GOOD GUY ! STEVE THE BAD ()
Date: June 03, 2023 02:56PM

https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2023/02/defense-attorney-ed-nuttall-seeks-to-unseat-fairfax-co-prosecutor-descano/

The WPOT article here

Nuttall was an assistant prosecutor in Fairfax County from 1999 through 2002, under Robert Horan, who never charged a police officer with a crime for any on-duty shootings.

As a defense attorney, Nuttall has represented more than 20 officers in police shootings. He defended Tyler Timberlake, who was acquitted in 2022 on charges of using excessive force on Lamonta Gladney, a Black man, using a stun gun several times and using his knees to pin him to the ground.

“I’ve seen law enforcement in action through every conceivable angle, and I will tell you that we need to hold police accountable for their actions,” said Nuttall. “In my office, if a police officer commits a crime, whether on-duty or off-duty, that officer will be prosecuted.”

In December 2020, Descano said his office would stop seeking cash bail, claiming it creates a two-tiered system of justice.

“Cash bail is a red herring,” said Nuttall. “The issue is whether an individual, an offender, is a danger to himself or others, or a danger to the community, and that’s what we’ll make our decisions on, regarding whether to hold someone pending trial, or whether to release them.”

“We need to protect victims of violent crime — we need to hold people accountable,” said Nuttall. “We need to assist people who are caught up in the justice system, who may have intellectual disabilities, mental illness, or addiction — we need to take a hard look at those cases, and factor those into account, as well.”

Nuttall, who is white, was asked if he’d like to reassure community members that charges filed by his office would be based solely on the person’s actions, not race, age or gender.

“We live in a time where people like me have historically gotten the benefit of the doubt, and that’s wrong,” said Nuttall. “We need to take into account that there are systemic problems with racial injustice in our society — in Fairfax County, in Virginia, in America, and that has to stop. And the Commonwealth Attorney has a key role in racial and social justice.”

Ill VOTE FOR DEMOCRAT ED NUTTALL FOR REAL JUSTICE IN FAIRFAX COUNTY EQUALLY FOR ALL

Top Rated Fairfax, VA Personal Injury Attorney | Edward Nuttall, III ...

VOTE Ed Nuttall Democrat For Fairfax Co Commonwealth

I am a private citizen exercising my free speech I am not with any political party or anyone else or have accepted anything in return for supporting Democrat Ed Nuttall for this position MY opinions are MY OWN I BELIEVE IN EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL

Ed Nuthall and I have never met or have have had any contact he has not not endorsed this message of mine with his support BECAUSE ED HAS IT ALL DOWN RIGHT STEVE HAS IT ALL WRONG !

Posted by: Shameless plug ()
Date: June 03, 2023 03:15PM

ED The GOOD GUY ! STEVE THE BAD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2023/02/defense-at
> torney-ed-nuttall-seeks-to-unseat-fairfax-co-prose
> cutor-descano/
>
> The WPOT article here
>
> Nuttall was an assistant prosecutor in Fairfax
> County from 1999 through 2002, under Robert Horan,
> who never charged a police officer with a crime
> for any on-duty shootings.
>
> As a defense attorney, Nuttall has represented
> more than 20 officers in police shootings. He
> defended Tyler Timberlake, who was acquitted in
> 2022 on charges of using excessive force on
> Lamonta Gladney, a Black man, using a stun gun
> several times and using his knees to pin him to
> the ground.
>
> “I’ve seen law enforcement in action through
> every conceivable angle, and I will tell you that
> we need to hold police accountable for their
> actions,” said Nuttall. “In my office, if a
> police officer commits a crime, whether on-duty or
> off-duty, that officer will be prosecuted.”

>
> In December 2020, Descano said his office
> would stop seeking cash bail, claiming it creates
> a two-tiered system of justice.
>
> “Cash bail is a red herring,” said Nuttall.
> “The issue is whether an individual, an
> offender, is a danger to himself or others, or a
> danger to the community, and that’s what we’ll
> make our decisions on, regarding whether to hold
> someone pending trial, or whether to release
> them.”
>
> “We need to protect victims of violent crime —
> we need to hold people accountable,” said
> Nuttall. “We need to assist people who are
> caught up in the justice system, who may have
> intellectual disabilities, mental illness, or
> addiction — we need to take a hard look at those
> cases, and factor those into account, as well.”
>
> Nuttall, who is white, was asked if he’d like to
> reassure community members that charges filed by
> his office would be based solely on the person’s
> actions, not race, age or gender.
>
> “We live in a time where people like me have
> historically gotten the benefit of the doubt, and
> that’s wrong,” said Nuttall. “We need to
> take into account that there are systemic problems
> with racial injustice in our society — in
> Fairfax County, in Virginia, in America, and that
> has to stop. And the Commonwealth Attorney has a
> key role in racial and social justice.”
>
> Ill VOTE FOR DEMOCRAT ED NUTTALL FOR REAL JUSTICE
> IN FAIRFAX COUNTY EQUALLY FOR ALL
>
> Top Rated Fairfax, VA Personal Injury > Attorney | Edward Nuttall, III ...

Posted by: Paul Kersey ()
Date: June 03, 2023 04:24PM

I was fooled last time and voted for Steve. He is a total embarrassment. Even San Francisco got fed up with their woke prosecutor. St. Louis Soros prosecutor Kin Gardner and Federal prosecutor Racheal Rollins both resigned before they were kicked out.

The big question is who is worse, Steve or Loudoun County's Buta Biberaj.

Posted by: Who gives a crap ()
Date: June 03, 2023 04:55PM

If Ed Nuttall is a personal injury lawyer ! HES a Democrat and Democrats support the liability law industry, See any tort reform in OBAMA Care NO There was not any !

Whats important here is that Steve Descano also a Democrat is a weak total failure and as said above an embarrassment to the people and the Virginia constitutional office position he holds , Police do not support Steve .

They do support Ed Nuttall who will be a far better Commonwealth then Steve by a long shot which will allow Fairfax to move past Steves poor performance to please his woke masters with no bail and all the other terrible positions weak Steve is all for

No Republican will win any of these Fairfax races today except maybe Herritys seat

The bottom line is
For that reason Republicans in Fairfax must join with Democrats to vote lousy Commonwealth Steve Descano out of office because he has a far better Democrat challenging his reelection who can win in Fairfax County

Pick your poison but ED seems like a good guy even though hes a Democrat and a mile better then Steve VOTE ALWAYS VOTE OR YOU GET NOTHING

Posted by: Ed Has LOTS OF Law Experience ()
Date: June 03, 2023 04:58PM

Plenty of it to be a good fair and equal Fairfax County Commonwealth Attorney

Lets get Steve D out this year Fairfax co ! Enough is enough of his embarrassing reign

Posted by: its up to him ()
Date: June 03, 2023 05:14PM

he could save his political career...if he grows a pair

Posted by: not really ()
Date: June 03, 2023 06:31PM

All of you that want Steve gone are racists. Steve protects our retarded niggers from unjust jail sentences and sets them free so they can kill other niggers. Descano is the best thing that ever happened to Fairfax.

Posted by: WEED LEECH ()
Date: June 03, 2023 09:20PM

Hey like I said Im with EASY Steve WEED LEECHES LIKE ME NEED BIG BREAKS INCLUDING OUT OF JAIL

Posted by: Shoplifting Coat Tailor ()
Date: June 03, 2023 09:21PM

Say what you want about Steve my best customers love him

Posted by: verbito ()
Date: June 03, 2023 09:22PM

WEED LEECH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey like I said Im with EASY Steve WEED LEECHES
> LIKE ME NEED BIG BREAKS INCLUDING OUT OF JAIL

Just because someone is bald doesn't make them a skinhead.

Posted by: School Of Suits Of 7 Bells ()
Date: June 03, 2023 09:24PM

STEVE D STEVE D HES OUR MAN ! ALL OTHERS THROW OUR BEST STUDENTS INTO THE CAN

Posted by: "Peaceful Protestors" ()
Date: June 03, 2023 09:27PM

We "peaceful protestors" are all for Steve

Posted by: Free Shopping ()
Date: June 04, 2023 04:03PM

If Ed gets elected, will I have to start paying for my groceries or can I keep walking out without paying as long as it is under 1K?

Posted by: Next Ffx Commonwealth Attorney ()
Date: June 04, 2023 04:53PM

Kincaid is woke just like the rest of the liberals you say are supporting Nutall. Give me a break get out of here with this shit. Quit posting liberal bullshit you big mouth clown.

Posted by: NO ONE DEFENDED KINCAID ()
Date: June 04, 2023 07:31PM

Better people should run for Sheriff and might be running if so vote for them

But wise ones vote for the one who won't be as bad when the only choice that will win is a Democrat

In the case of this thread that is Ed Nuttall NOT STEVE Descano

If your Republican run and lose your hat and ass in Democrat Fairfax County

But BEST OF LUCK TO YOU I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU WIN

Posted by: True Jokes Time ()
Date: June 04, 2023 07:40PM

Virginia Democrats helped criminals by raising the felony threshold to 1000 dollars from 200

Virginia Democrats helped serious henious crime murderers like mass shooters mad bombers and vile depraved child molesting killers or rapists and cop killers escape the death penalty by getting rid of it

Fairfax County Democrats helped criminals of all types even if the death penalty still existed by putting Steve D into office as the Fairfax County Commonwealth

Posted by: Jokes Over FOR DEMOCRATS ()
Date: June 04, 2023 11:16PM

This year in Nov lets toss out all the Democrat saviors of killers and protectors of violent thugs we can VIRGINIA and bring sanity back to Virginia LAW

We have a Republican governor and Republicans now hold the House of Delegates so we need to take the Virginia State Senate and keep the House of Delegates to do this

VOTE ALWAYS VOTE !

Posted by: BLM ? ()
Date: June 06, 2023 11:56AM

Speaking of WOKE why does the sheriff’s office put racist people like Sgt Shifflett at the academy training recruits? Really not a good look. Just wondering…

Posted by: sgt shittless ()
Date: June 06, 2023 02:24PM

who dat

Posted by: Cause The Sheriff And Steve D ()
Date: June 06, 2023 06:17PM

Both need to thrown out of office this year replaced by better people to take their jobs

I've heard of the problems in the Fairfax County Sheriffs office with cronyism and morale from many sources and the reliable reports are not good , check them out by yourself

AS far as Steve Descanos record goes the facts speak for themself with his official deeds

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.