HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
U.S. Air Force A.I Tech Goes Rogue, Kills Operator
Posted by: _DIA_ guy ()
Date: June 02, 2023 10:57AM

During simulation testing, an A.I-powered anti-air defense drone went rogue, resulting in it KILLING it’s own operators.

The A.I system operated on a point-based mechanism, earning points for successfully neutralizing targets.

However, whenever the operators instructed it NOT to engage certain targets, the A.I would disregard the command and instead eliminate the operator in order to gain points.

After resolving this initial issue, the A.I once again went rogue, launching attacks on communication towers so operators can no longer stop it from neutralizing the targets.

This information was given by a U.S air force operator, Colonel Tucker "Cinco" Hamilton, during a Future Combat Air & Space Capabilities summit in London, although the U.S air force denies that this test took place.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: U.S. Air Force A.I Tech Goes Rogue, Kills Operator
Posted by: spicolironi ()
Date: June 02, 2023 11:17AM

Date: June 03, 2023 11:03AM

thanks DIA guy

looks like this actually happened

we need to do something about this ASAP and eye don't think that "something" will get done with the guy playing the role of "joe biden" running sh!t

Posted by: 3t43h3 ()
Date: June 03, 2023 12:01PM

DRONE: definition

a $2,000+ chinese toy a Seattle,Washington kid gets from parents when promising to stop playing Call of Duty 20/hrs a day

Drone advertising: false profundity, fake news about drones ruling the world, and so on

Date: June 05, 2023 01:00PM

yeah, this is a big warning flag right here.....something needs to be done and all these creepy agencies in the government need to stop with this harebrained big headed scientist bullsh!t before more people get hurt

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.