HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: Mark J. ()
Date: August 27, 2010 01:46PM

True story - A friend of mine was doing the final "walk through" on a house that he and his wife were purchasing. They were looking in the closets and my friend saw something up high on a shelf. He reached up to find a bunch of sex toys. That is not all that uncommon, but here's the problem. The toys had not been cleaned and actually had some dookie on them. Two gay guys were co-owners and were selling the house. I don't know what my friend was thinking, but he showed his wife the dookie laden toys and she freaked out. She decided she could not live in a house that had a history of such activity. The buyer's backed out of the sale and the gay guys were livid. The sellers have threatened to sue for discrimination.

Lesson: homos - clean up your all your gay stuff when you try to sell a house.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 27, 2010 01:49PM

I don't blame them, the house sounds like the Devil's playpen. There are probably demons living in the walls that encourage people at night to have anal sex.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: yuck ()
Date: August 27, 2010 02:12PM

That's Gross -( with a capital G)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: Doe Nut ()
Date: August 27, 2010 03:15PM

You don't know. Maybe they were using them to make the holes in chocolate donuts. I think a sniff test is in order.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: homer ()
Date: August 27, 2010 03:56PM

Mmmm.....donut hole dookie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: chachabob ()
Date: August 27, 2010 04:24PM

Hey those toys aren't cheep. I cant imagine the gay (not there's anything wrong with that) owners leaving those behind (pardon the pun). Sounds a bit Urban Legendish to me. But then I don't even trust the stories I tell

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: August 27, 2010 05:17PM

Counsel:
"Your honor, I would like to present exibits A, B, and C."

Judge:
"Are those shit laden sex-toys"?

Counsel:
"Affirmative your honor".

Judge:

::puking into bench waste basket:: "Ughh,"

::shudder:: "CASE DISMISSED!"



.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: WHY?? ()
Date: August 27, 2010 05:22PM

Why was your friend snooping? Did he find anything in their "drawers". (pun intended)

Sounds to me like your friend is a snooty little bitch, and his wife wears the balls.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: Making_stuff ()
Date: August 27, 2010 05:25PM

Kinda seems like a bit much turn your nose up at an entire house just because there were some sex toys in a corner, but whatevs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 27, 2010 05:41PM

Making_stuff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kinda seems like a bit much turn your nose up at
> an entire house just because there were some sex
> toys in a corner, but whatevs.




There were sodomites living in the house. The AIDS virus is probably germinating inside the carpet and wallpaper.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: August 27, 2010 06:08PM

essh, you seem to have forgoten the bad gay-vibe and
aura that has been permanently placed on the
property and any prospective inhabitants.



.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: August 27, 2010 06:10PM

Because everyone knows that simply walking
through a gay persons house, makes you by default; GAY!


.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: August 27, 2010 07:04PM

Mark J. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
buyer's backed out
> of the sale and the gay guys were livid. The
> sellers have threatened to sue for
> discrimination.
>
There was no discrimination - they were the sellers. You can not discriminate against a seller. Legally, it is impossible. You can back out of a sale for any reason durring the final walk through.

You CAN say I dont want to buy your house cause you are a faggot.

You can NOT say - I will not sell you my house cause you are a fagot.

And in many cases discrimination against fagots is legal under Federal law.

So the story the OP laid on us is bullshit.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2010 07:04PM by Radiophile.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: August 27, 2010 07:48PM

Well, maybe not. Why does it seem so far fetched
that some gay guys would threaten a lawsuit? Maybe it
was just a bluff, to make themselves feel like they had the
upper hand, in the moment of an embarrassing sticky situation.

Sounds legit enough to me.


.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: priapus ()
Date: August 27, 2010 09:07PM

I believe it. After fucking his/her partner who hasn't left a used sex object out? Happens all the time. Let him without sin,etc

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: Mark J. ()
Date: August 27, 2010 09:44PM

"WHY??" asked why they were snooping. They weren't snooping, they were closing on the house that day and they were conducting the "walk through".

"WHY??" When you are in the process of buying a house, you have a "walk through". It's part of the buying process. I guess you're a lifetime renter.

And the story is true. Why would I make up that story? It's not that great of a story.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: wtfyo ()
Date: August 27, 2010 11:43PM

Radiophile Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There was no discrimination - they were the
> sellers. You can not discriminate against a
> seller. Legally, it is impossible. You can back
> out of a sale for any reason durring the final
> walk through.

Actually, you can't back out for any reason during the final walkthrough. Your only way out is if the condition of the home is not the way it was when you placed an offer.

Say, you came through for the final walkthrough and the walls were bashed in, windows broken, etc.

The owners can, and should, sue for breach of contract, and likely would win in court.

> You CAN say I dont want to buy your house cause
> you are a faggot.

Surprisingly, this is true, but only if the seller hasn't already accepted your offer and you didn't withdraw the contract during one of the allowed periods (ex. Homeowner policies review, home inspection)

> You can NOT say - I will not sell you my house
> cause you are a fagot.

Again. True.

> And in many cases discrimination against fagots is
> legal under Federal law.

So wildly untrue it's laughable. =P

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: August 28, 2010 02:24AM

It's sick enough that someone would leave their "sex toys" lying around for all to find, but two fags? Gtfo.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: August 28, 2010 02:32AM

Radiophile Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mark J. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> buyer's backed out
> > of the sale and the gay guys were livid. The
> > sellers have threatened to sue for
> > discrimination.
> >
> There was no discrimination - they were the
> sellers. You can not discriminate against a
> seller. Legally, it is impossible. You can back
> out of a sale for any reason durring the final
> walk through.
>
> You CAN say I dont want to buy your house cause
> you are a faggot.
>
> You can NOT say - I will not sell you my house
> cause you are a fagot.
>
> And in many cases discrimination against fagots is
> legal under Federal law.
>
> So the story the OP laid on us is bullshit.


Actually, you can refuse to sell your home to anyone you want since it's a private transaction. It might not be polite to say: "Hey, I don't sell to fags", but it's the owner's prerogative. However, if you're doing it through a real estate firm, then there might arise some issues.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: August 28, 2010 07:46AM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Radiophile Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Mark J. Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > buyer's backed out
> > > of the sale and the gay guys were livid. The
> > > sellers have threatened to sue for
> > > discrimination.
> > >
> > There was no discrimination - they were the
> > sellers. You can not discriminate against a
> > seller. Legally, it is impossible. You can back
> > out of a sale for any reason durring the final
> > walk through.
> >
> > You CAN say I dont want to buy your house cause
> > you are a faggot.
> >
> > You can NOT say - I will not sell you my house
> > cause you are a fagot.
> >
> > And in many cases discrimination against fagots
> is
> > legal under Federal law.
> >
> > So the story the OP laid on us is bullshit.
>
>
> Actually, you can refuse to sell your home to
> anyone you want since it's a private transaction.
> It might not be polite to say: "Hey, I don't sell
> to fags", but it's the owner's prerogative.
> However, if you're doing it through a real estate
> firm, then there might arise some issues.


Uhhhhh Sorry.

Can a Real Property Seller Discriminate against Potential Buyers?
A person subjected to class based discrimination while attempting to purchase real property has both constitutional and statutory grounds to challenge the discrimination. The following are the most commonly invoked protections against discrimination in the purchase of real property:

■Equal Protection: Some of the earliest challenges to discrimination in the sale of property were based on the fourth amendment's equal protection clause. A plaintiff bringing an equal protection challenge faces two main hurdles. First, the plaintiff must prove discriminatory intent. Second, discrimination usually needs to be clearly based on the purchaser¿s sex, race, age, religion or sexual orientation.
â– Civil Rights Act of 1866: This is the oldest federal regulation dealing with discrimination in the sale of property. You can bring a claim of discrimination if the seller had discriminatory intent. This act only applies to race.
â– Fair Housing Act: The federal Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in the sale or rental of dwellings. The act applies not only to race, but to discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. Under this act you need only prove that the seller's actions had a disproportionate impact on a protected class of people.
â– State and Municipal Anti-Discrimination Laws: Many state and municipal governments have enacted fair housing laws. They often provide broader protection than do federal law in two main ways. First, some state and local laws provide for protection of more classes, including many groups defined by sexual preference. Second, many state and local act do not include all the exemptions contained in the federal acts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: August 28, 2010 08:01AM

Uhhhh sorry again,

Private transaction, what about that do you not understand?

Even if you are having a real estate company list your house, you can still sell it OR not sell it to whomever you choose.

It is a real estate COMPANY that has to tip toe around those laws you mentioned, not a private individual.

@ worst a fag could sue an individual in civil court, but the homo would just be wasting his time unless that person has some considerable amount of money.



.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: August 28, 2010 08:34AM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Uhhhh sorry again,
>
> Private transaction, what about that do you not
> understand?
>
> Even if you are having a real estate company list
> your house, you can still sell it OR not sell it
> to whomever you choose.
>
> It is a real estate COMPANY that has to tip toe
> around those laws you mentioned, not a private
> individual.
>
> @ worst a fag could sue an individual in civil
> court, but the homo would just be wasting his time
> unless that person has some considerable amount of
> money.
>
>
>
> .
Ummm the law of the land is the law of the land. Private transaction or not. If you offer to the general public your house for sale, you can not tell a prospective buyer you will not sell to him or her because they are X ( a protected class).

Whether or not fags are a protected class will vary in state and federal laws.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: August 28, 2010 09:13AM

You just can't advertise your intent, like say in a news paper, that's all. Kinda like a "don't ask don't tell" policy and proper social etiquette considering you are most likely using federal notes or currency to pay for your transaction, and also the Banks/ Real Estate companies have to abide by 'fair housing' guidelines or else the government won't allow them to do buisiness any longer. But YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL MAY SELL YOUR HOUSE TO WHOM EVER THE FUCK YOU WISH. Granted you don't act like an ignorant fool about it.

I for one, would never sell my house to a queer because they would change the drapes.


.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: August 28, 2010 09:18AM

Read what I said.

" you offer to the general public your house for sale, you can not TELL a prospective buyer you will not sell to him or her because they are X ( a protected class)."

If you volunteer things like "you will not like this house, it is not on a bus line" or "the closest hispanic makrket is far away" or "the asking price is in dollars, not pesos" - it is harder to prove discrimination but saying alot of that type of thing just might do it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: RadiophileFAIL ()
Date: August 28, 2010 06:05PM

And how do you plan on selling your house if you don't advertise it? The second you advertise it, you can't discriminate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: August 28, 2010 07:39PM

RadiophileFAIL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And how do you plan on selling your house if you
> don't advertise it? The second you advertise it,
> you can't discriminate.


So you say I fail because I was correct?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: August 28, 2010 08:17PM

RadiophileFAIL wrote:
>"And how do you plan on selling your house if you don't advertise it?"

Easy, sell it to someone you know. No advertising necessary!
But even if you advertise the sale, you don't have to advertise your
opinions along with it.


.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: Mark J. ()
Date: August 28, 2010 08:18PM

wtfyo - you are correct. The sellers could have sued an won. You can't back out of the transation at that point because of an issue that is unreleated to the house. Sex toys in the closet isn't really a house related item. I guess the sellers decided it wasn't worth the fight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more sex toys found in Fairfax
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: August 28, 2010 08:28PM

Sorry but until you close the deal, you can back out because shit-laden sex toys present a BIO HAZARD risk, who knows what other disgusting things are hidden about to be found at a later date and chewed on by a child.

SO your're WRONG 'Mark J', ya faggot.



.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **     **   *******   **        **     ** 
 ***   **  ***   ***  **     **  **        **     ** 
 ****  **  **** ****  **         **        **     ** 
 ** ** **  ** *** **  ********   **        **     ** 
 **  ****  **     **  **     **  **        **     ** 
 **   ***  **     **  **     **  **        **     ** 
 **    **  **     **   *******   ********   *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.