HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"July of 2021 during a press conference, biden named me and one other person as among the, he called the most dangerous people".
Date: May 22, 2023 06:54AM

Peace to Dr Rashid Buttar, who made the ultimate sacrifice, death via murder at the hands of western/jewish medical skullduggerists

he said he was poisoned with 200 times the dose of the kkkovid jab/bioweapon

Stay healthy while we ease these devils on down the road into the lake of fire

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "July of 2021 during a press conference, biden named me and one other person as among the, he called the most dangerous people".
Date: May 25, 2023 09:45AM

here is Dr. Buttar attempting to be grilled by drew griffin on CNN

would you look at the manner in which he is questioning Dr. Buttar?

would you just look at it?

https://rumble.com/v2ppqxc-fascinating-video-of-dr.-rashid-buttars-interview-with-drew-griffin-on-cnn-.html

reminds me of someone here

drew griffin passed away december 2022 of cancer

one of the things the kkkovid jab does is accelerate cancer in people who already had it

Re: "July of 2021 during a press conference, biden named me and one other person as among the, he called the most dangerous people".
Date: May 25, 2023 09:49AM

obviously, Hitler would have never collaborated with these devils behind the plandemic, because of the high number of zionists involved in it and just on G.P.

eye can overlook someone's incorrect historical on Hitler if they are dedicated to checkmating these devils

and Dr. Buttar certainly was

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2023 09:50AM by the real General Mahdi.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.