HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Slovakia, Poland and Hungry ban contiminated grain frum zionist puppet regime in the Ukraine
Date: April 21, 2023 07:52AM

Slovakia bans Ukrainian grain imports after finding unauthorised pesticide

https://www.euractiv.com/section/politics/news/slovakia-bans-ukrainian-grain-imports-after-finding-unauthorised-pesticide/

"ollowing the discovery of contaminated wheat imported from Ukraine last week, state authorities banned the processing and marketing of Ukrainian grain in the food and the feed chain. Checks and border measures have also been stepped up."

Poland, Hungary ban grain and food imports from Ukraine

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/polish-government-bans-grain-food-imports-ukraine-2023-04-15/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Slovakia, Poland and Hungry ban contiminated grain frum zionist puppet regime in the Ukraine
Posted by: Jew Watch ()
Date: April 21, 2023 08:08AM

It's time for the good people of Ukraine to depose Zelensky and free their country from foreign occupation by the Jew!

Are there enough good people in Ukraine left? Or have they all been corrupted by the presence of the corrosive, obscene, deceitful Jew?

Re: Slovakia, Poland and Hungry ban contiminated grain frum zionist puppet regime in the Ukraine
Date: April 21, 2023 08:44AM

"It's time for the good people of Ukraine to depose Zelensky and free their country from foreign occupation by the Jew!"

yes, that would be step #1, Jew Watch

Posted by: You have been lied to ()
Date: April 21, 2023 10:10AM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "It's time for the good people of Ukraine to
> depose Zelensky and free their country from
> foreign occupation by the Jew!"
>
> yes, that would be step #1, Jew Watch

Your sources of information are bullshit, Mahdi. We have been trying to tell you. You have been lied to.

Don't be a such a sucker.

Date: April 21, 2023 10:28AM

your beloved sources have lied way too much for me to trust them

sorry big dog

Posted by: You don't know my sources ()
Date: April 21, 2023 10:45AM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> your beloved sources have lied way too much for me
> to trust them
>
> sorry big dog

And in any event they are unimportant. What is important, here, is that you rely on sources of information that have proven intentionally untruthful. If you continue to rely on such sources, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

I do not advocate CNN, or any of the other "mainstream media" sources. I am not advocating anything at all. The only point I am trying to make is that MAGA media, when the subject matter is important, lies. Causing great harm to our country, I might add. Surely you noticed Fox News got burned big by parroting Trumper lies about the 2020 election. Unfortunately, some of our more vulnerable citizens bought into that bullshit before it was called out

Up to you. I am only trying to help.

Posted by: identifying them as FAKE jews ()
Date: April 21, 2023 03:28PM

identifying the so called modern jews as FAKE jews is the key to combatting them

christian zionists could then wake up from their brainwashed spell

conserative christians would recognize them as the synagogue of satan

weak christians would stop giving them the benefit of the doubt

spain was close when they realized that FAKE jews and their attack dog pet muslims were the key to freeing their land

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.