HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump is in Full Meltdown on Social Media over Up Coming Court Cases Where He Can't Get Secret Deals Anymore, Cry me a River!
Posted by: Trump Corrupt Swamp ()
Date: March 29, 2023 09:38AM

The former president criticized the purported visit by an IRS agent to Substack writer Matt Taibbi's home the day he voluntarily testified before Congress on the alleged "weaponization" of the federal government, saying the move was "just plain dangerous and stupid."

"But even more dangerous & stupid is the way they have handled me, leaking information (which is illegal!) &, making a deal & then breaking it for strictly political reasons," the ex-president posted in all capital letters. "I had a 'done deal' before running for president -- they broke it! Treated worse than Tea Party & evangelicals."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump is in Full Meltdown on Social Media over Up Coming Court Cases Where He Can't Get Secret Deals Anymore, Cry me a River!
Posted by: Trump "So Unfair to Me" ()
Date: March 29, 2023 09:41AM

Damn, must really suck to be the president and have to release your taxes.... Like EVER president has done except Trump. Really sucks that now everybody knows Trump has LOST MILLIONS in business and paid no taxes over 6 years.

Christ! Trump sounds like a whiny Karen liberal!

Re: Trump is in Full Meltdown on Social Media over Up Coming Court Cases Where He Can't Get Secret Deals Anymore, Cry me a River!
Posted by: LMAO!!!!!!! ()
Date: March 29, 2023 09:59AM

Damn! Trump is really going nuts. He sounds like a little kid.

"I could have easily made a very good deal with the IRS during my 4 years as President, but thought it inappropriate to do so," Trump posted. "Besides, I already had a deal from before my Presidency -- A deal which they choose not to honor. So now I am demanding the original deal, without late changes in the rules & regulations so that deal would be harder to make. Most people would say that after watching the Biden family take advantage of government, I should have made deal during my term. To me, CONFLICT."

Posted by: Trump Payoffs Not Working ()
Date: March 29, 2023 01:30PM

LMAO!!!!!!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn! Trump is really going nuts. He sounds like
> a little kid.
>
> "I could have easily made a very good deal with
> the IRS during my 4 years as President, but
> thought it inappropriate to do so," Trump posted.
> "Besides, I already had a deal from before my
> Presidency -- A deal which they choose not to
> honor. So now I am demanding the original deal,
> without late changes in the rules & regulations so
> that deal would be harder to make. Most people
> would say that after watching the Biden family
> take advantage of government, I should have made
> deal during my term. To me, CONFLICT."

Trump is going nuts trying to figure who will convict him first. The FEDs for tax evasion, the NY DA for hush money payments, the NY DA for false business records, Jean Carol rape trial, etc... the list goes on.

Before Trump could just pay off everybody but tough to do that when the news has made the cases public.

Posted by: Well Biden AND DEMOCRATS HAVE ()
Date: March 29, 2023 01:56PM

POLITICIZED THE GOVERNMENT TO GET TRUMP TO NOT RUN IN 2024 OVER PETTY DEMOCRAT POLITICAL VENDETTAS OVER THE US SUPREME COURTS ROE RULING AND MORE !

BECAUSE THEY FEAR TRUMPS MESSAGE OF PUTTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FIRST NOT LAST WHILE DEMOCRATS FAVOR CRIMINALS HERE AT HOME AND ILLEGAL FOREIGN NATIONALS OVER US CITIZENS AND ALL LEGAL RESIDENTS AND NEW WORLD WIDE IMMIGRANTS WAITING IN THE LONG IMMIGRATION LINES WHILE SITTING ON THE SIDELINES AS COMMUNIST CHINA RAISES TO BE THE WORLDS SUPERPOWER and RUSSIA BEARS ITS TEETH AT US !

THE DEMOCRATS ANSWER ! TAKE OUR ARMS FROM US DESPITE THE CONSTITUTIONS PROTECTIONS AND SPEND RECKLESSLY INTO A MAJOR DEPRESSION

TELL THE PEOPLE NO WILL YOU ! LIE AND PROPAGANDIZE ! ITS NOT TRUE !

LETS HEAR THE PEOPLE NOW ! "LETS GO BRANDON" !

NOTE "DEMOCRATS" ARE THOSE RICH UNCARING SMUG ARROGANT DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS AND THEIR POLITICAL ACTIVISTS NOT EVERYDAY DECENT GOOD HEARTED AMERICANS WHO EXERCISE THEIR LEGAL RIGHT TO VOTE FOR WHO THEY WANT WHICH CAN BE FOR DEMOCRATS RUNNING FOR POLITICAL OFFICE OR ANYONE ELSE THEY WANT TO

TRUMPS SPEECH IS VERY REASONABLE CONSIDERING WHAT DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN PULLING THAT IS VERY WRONG FOR AMERICA

Posted by: Ya It Really Sucks To BE YOU ()
Date: March 29, 2023 02:03PM

>Damn, must really suck to be the president and have to release your taxes....

It must really suck to have your cowardly leftist chicken poop unAmerican mentality

Keep violating our election laws , there was no federal election law that required Trump to release his taxes when he ran for the presidency or became president

The whole affair is one of the dirtiest things any political party has ever done

That political party of dirty deeds are the DEMOCRATS since the days of slavery

Posted by: LOL Using The Law ()
Date: March 29, 2023 02:06PM

To get Trump at all costs , how lamely chicken shit can Democrats be LMAO They are so scared of Trump again in 24 ! He will appoint justices to the high court and federal bench who will uphold our constitution!

NOT THE BOOK OF MARX ! LOL!

Posted by: You high bro? ()
Date: March 29, 2023 03:15PM

LOL Using The Law Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To get Trump at all costs , how lamely chicken
> shit can Democrats be LMAO They are so scared of
> Trump again in 24 ! He will appoint justices to
> the high court and federal bench who will uphold
> our constitution!
>
> NOT THE BOOK OF MARX ! LOL!

You high or drunk bro?

Posted by: Trump can not win anything ()
Date: March 29, 2023 08:23PM

He is a perennial loser

Posted by: Walli ()
Date: March 29, 2023 09:02PM

Its well know that true far leftists are really communist wannibees

It is a peculiar affliction , after all they live the cozy life here in the US blazing away the weed blunt wanting it all free and doing little of any real hard work

But they embrace pure communism and hate our US constitution and our freedoms which would have them busting their asses or go to the gulag by force if they actually did go to real communist nation to stay

The real communists of course don't want anything to do with them , so here they sit with few friends but other wannibe commies like them

If that is not enough they smell very bad

Posted by: Special Smell Installer ()
Date: March 29, 2023 09:08PM

I know all about them , some of my worst smells come from them

Posted by: Dentist Of The Super Stars ()
Date: March 29, 2023 09:11PM

Its the political chicken shit stuck in their teeth that makes them smell so bad

Posted by: Serious Sammy ()
Date: March 29, 2023 09:14PM

Enough Jokes! Either Trump is the slammer tonight or hes not and its all just more Democrat BS

Posted by: Democrats Are Worried ()
Date: March 29, 2023 09:21PM

Their minds are clouded by hate of Trump and fear of his 2024 win ! Now they are seeing they are only turning Trump into a ALL AMERICAN MARTYR !
Chanukah: The Greek Influence of Martyrdom

Posted by: LOL At Chicken Dem Hypocrites ()
Date: March 29, 2023 09:30PM

> The FEDs for tax evasion, the NY DA for hush money payments, the NY DA for false business records, Jean Carol rape trial, etc... the list goes on.
All fruit from a poisonous political vendetta tree to get Trump to stop him in 2024 as violent criminals are given huge breaks by Democrats all the time

That is exactly how millions of Americans are seeing this go down , its blatantly clear that Democrats are busting balls to get Trump at all costs to stop his run in 2024

NO more Death Penalty in Virginia huh. Pardoning hundreds of thousands of felons no matter how violent their crimes were TO VOTE HUH Sure hopefully for the Democrat !

Now lets put JOE BIDEN and HUNTER under the federal microscope and see whats up LOL

Posted by: Trump is a perennial loser ()
Date: March 29, 2023 09:32PM

He cannot win anything

It's hilarious to see the variety of 'defenses' the trumptards cook up.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.