HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Democrat President JOE Biden Makes A Democrat Jackass Out OF Himself With Smart Ass Crack About Ice Cream At Press Conference About The Nashville School Shooting
Posted by: LOL THE JOKES ON JOE THE CLOWN ()
Date: March 28, 2023 09:57PM

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/03/28/a-jovial-biden-jokes-about-ice-cream-just-before-offering-remarks-on-nashville-school-shooting-1344774/

What a silly old Democrat JACKASS JOE BIDEN IS ! From The "BPR" LINK ABOVE! ITS JUST JOE BEING JOE CLOWNING AROUND ONCE AGAIN

"“My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband. And I eat Jeni’s Ice Cream, chocolate chip,” Biden opened. “I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream. By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs. You think I’m kidding, I’m not.”

So clown Joe shills for Ice Cream as families of the victims in Nashville weep

"Then Biden went on to comment about some children in the room"

Then after blaming the shootings on "AK 47s " which was a lie , the shooter fired AR-15s she legally bought with standard federal background checks . JOE spoke of our national soul "It’s ripping our communities apart, ripping the soul of this nation"

The soul of the nation has been very dismal as communities are being ripped apart in divorce court and bankruptcy court as ell as those who lost hope of a new starter home because of the reckless BIDEN/DEMOCRATS MASSIVE INFLATION AND HIGH INTEREST RATES ! Taking hundreds in cash out of peoples pockets each month that they need to pay bills putting them in distress ! While JOE Pats himself on the back thinking hes doing a great job

God bless those innocents who died in that Nashville school shooting , may time help heal some of the pain for their survivors but there never will be enough time left in life to heal the pain the parents and grandparents of the children killed feel or the children and grandchildren of the older adults killed either

Why the hell could JOE have just said that and a few other respectful words and not attack our rights and not have been the NATIONAL TOWN CLOWN "JOE" "BIDEN"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrat President JOE Biden Makes A Democrat Jackass Out OF Himself With Smart Ass Crack About Ice Cream At Press Conference About The Nashville School Shooting
Posted by: Blood on Biden's hands ()
Date: March 28, 2023 10:42PM

So, Biden gorges himself on ice cream, while parents weep in sorrow over their innocent murdered children, by ANOTHER Democrat mass shooting, committed by yet ANOTHER unhinged libtard tranny.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.