HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Top Republican Leaders Attack Trump after First Rally Features January 6th Support for Rioters
Posted by: Trump Circus Clowns ()
Date: March 28, 2023 01:58PM

“There will be no effort on my part to whitewash Jan. 6," Graham said. "I think the best thing for President Trump to do is to focus on the problems people are facing today. There's no way you're gonna convince the American people that Jan. 6 was anything less than a horrible day in America."

Senate Minority Whip John Thune, who previously condemned the Jan. 6 violence, questioned Trump's decision.

"It’s living in the past,” Thune said, according to NBC News. “And I think most— more people want to hear about the things you’re going to do to make the future better and brighter for them.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top Republican Leaders Attack Trump after First Rally Features January 6th Support for Rioters
Posted by: Left Said Fred ()
Date: March 28, 2023 10:32PM

Everybody know Trump will lose. The smart republicans are throwing Trump under the bus to save themselves.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.