HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Where Can I Buy Fireballs Wax Lips Candy Necklaces Blow Gum And Penny Candy In Nova Today !
Posted by: Walli ()
Date: March 24, 2023 09:57PM

I have not found any place to buy it since the old Hunts store which was Fairview years before across from Mantua on 236 where I grew up closed about summer of 1970

I really feel that if fireballs wax lips candy necklaces on those elastic stings blow gum and penny candy was around people could forget about politics and all would be happy again , can some one please ring them back with those gold foil chocolate coins, candy cigarettes in packs of 5 and all the really oddball candy like those sticky caramel suckers that pulled out kids fillings like Sugar Daddys and Bit O Honey plus Zagnut Peanut Chews Squirrel Nut Zippers Zero bars Turkish Taffy all the flavors crack it on the side walk and eat the jagged pieces Blackjack and Clove gum Mallow Cups Clark Bars O Henrys Mary Janes Chuckles Dots Lemon Heads Boston Baked Beans Sweet Tarts Twizzlers Beemans Chiclets gum JuJubees Double Bubble Just like Dads candy cigs PEZ BBBats PomPoms Now and Later El Bubble gum cigars in all flavors Butternut Gold Nugget little sacks of tiny pieces of yellow gum Atomic Fireballs Jr Mints Necco wafers that were great BB gun targets that exploded when hit ! Racist O Henry Amos and Andy Nik O Lip tiny candy wax sugar sips of sweet liquid Rain Blw gun

You got the list now wheres it all at ! We need to heal America !

Candy Necklace

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where Can I Buy Fireballs Wax Lips Candy Necklaces Blow Gum And Penny Candy In Nova Today !
Posted by: Black Snake Moan ()
Date: March 24, 2023 10:11PM

I want some pink candy wax lips BIG ONES to keep in my survival kit

Re: Where Can I Buy Fireballs Wax Lips Candy Necklaces Blow Gum And Penny Candy In Nova Today !
Posted by: Candyman ()
Date: March 25, 2023 10:13AM

Try Rocket Fizz in Alexandria

Posted by: Hipster #1 ()
Date: March 25, 2023 03:32PM

Barrel of Fun at New Rocket Fizz Soda Pop and Candy Shop

Wow man that is so rad so hip ...later ! Im heading to Rocket Fizz to tell them they hit the big time with...

Free endorsement on Fairfax Underground !

Im getting some big red wax lips ! Candy necklace and hope they have those lucky gold blow gum nuggets and Turkish Taffy in the hard to find best flavor cinnamon

https://rocketfizz.com/media/photos/

Ask them for us Trump supporting real American Hillbilly's from down southwest Va and WVA to get some gum that says "BLOW GUM" on it so we know what it is !

Gee got to go I need new "MUD GRIPS" on my beater truck in case it rains till its mudsville ! It would be great if tire shops here advertised Mud Grips so I can find them and to us its a SODA not a coke down where PEPSI rules

Posted by: Hey You Lame SillyBilly ()
Date: March 25, 2023 03:36PM

Best you bring a few hundreds cash for some penny candy, Democrat JOE Biden is president till Trump comes back

Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: March 25, 2023 03:41PM

Ran across a L8 Enlightened portal farm. Then I saw thier Van. : Ingress

Great I need to stock up

Posted by: Hey Registered Democrat ()
Date: March 25, 2023 05:34PM

You Dems have not got the voting age down to 10 yet , we know your working on it with your Senate packing DC statehood scheme

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.